Conrad Murray trial -Day two.

This witness was head of MJ's security, yet he doesn't remember where security camera's were installed? He was in-and-out of MJ's room 4 times, yet he can't remember what he saw inside MJ's room? I'm having problems with this witness's honesty. JMO

Duh Derek knows that stuff.

Also he looks as if he is getting nervous right now. Plus Conrad looked like he wanted to propofol him to sleep when he saw him.

Conrad might have been set up to an extent but not the extent it cleared him of guilt in this case. All this shows is that everyone might have been charged as co conspirators

Duh Derek knows that stuff.

Also he looks as if he is getting nervous right now. Plus Conrad looked like he wanted to propofol him to sleep when he saw him.

Conrad might have been set up to an extent but not the extent it cleared him of guilt in this case. All this shows is that everyone might have been charged as co conspirators

I think you are spot on.

This case is very interesting. It's a glimpse into the life of a superstar.

Enjoyed posting with all of you today....
Have a great night and see you tomorrow. :seeya:

I am really shocked at myself for being into this case. ..

I'm shocked more people aren't following it here.

I'm annoyed with myself for missing the first two days of testimony yet I've been home and now that I'm interested, I have to go back to work tomorrow. Hopefully someone will youtube the entire trial!

Seems to me the defense is showing how personal drs and nurses were contacted by MJs team members and vice versa. As opposed to calling to anybody on the outside for medical issues.

I dont feel like this witness is being 100 % honest. jmo

My sense was that he wants to be honest but is also very aware of potential civil lawsuits and needs to cover his hiney. The do not recall statements seemed quick ... usually we take a few seconds to think before we say we're not sure or don't know or don't remember. JMO.

This witness was head of MJ's security, yet he doesn't remember where security camera's were installed? He was in-and-out of MJ's room 4 times, yet he can't remember what he saw inside MJ's room? I'm having problems with this witness's honesty. JMO

Need to consider that these questions are being asked 2 years later.

Would like to know what the purpose of Chernoff's having the guard identify all of the people in multiple photos?? I kind of felt like he wasn't sure what to do next.

A few times he started to say I dont recall before the question was fully asked.

I agree w you completely.

Need to consider that these questions are being asked 2 years later.

The prosecution prepped them and they know exactly what will be asked. Yesterday I noticed the producer nodding his head and replying even before the attorney finished asking the question.

The defense questions on the other hand are unexpected. That's when you know whether or not a witness is being truthful. The last witness, head of security was not, imo.

Does anyone recall if Dr. Murray did go back to the house after MJ's death?

Who was it that Dr. Murray had help him clean up the room and wasn't that before EMS arrived?

Would like to know what the purpose of Chernoff's having the guard identify all of the people in multiple photos?? I kind of felt like he wasn't sure what to do next.

These witnesses are subject to recall. My guess would be to impeach. The defense will have their day in court as well.

Hope the jury is taking good notes because it does seem like the defense is going all over the place with this but hey I thought Baez did the same thing with throwing whatever sticks and we all know what the verdict was in that trial.

Maybe the new flavour of the decade is confuse the jury and get an aquital?

I took a screen shot. So no one says it didnt happen. I dont think they are a sequestered jury ,but if they are wow.

I can see the reflections in your screen shot, but I didn't notice it while watching the trial. The jury is not sequestered.

Why it couldn't be a murder one but she answered in the beg again!! Does anyone have another question?

Ask her about Aliayah Lunsford. We know where Michael is err maybe but not the baby.

Sorry WF21, couldnt resist. Lol

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back