GUILTY Conrad Murray Trial - Sentencing Hearing

Beth K will be on In Sessions next. She was in the court room. Will give her impressions.

One of the jurors is going to be on JVM tonight. As much as I can't stand to watch her show, I will watch tonight to see what the juror has to say.

:floorlaugh:

It would seem the Court did not believe that CM told the troot.

Oh well. He'll now be able to spend his days writing numerous girlfriends and maintaining his instrument.

BBM

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I have to imagine that if the defense had presented a mitigation phase case other than Chernoff's whiney-hiney speech, the judge would have been drumming his fingers during their testimony.

As for his "instrument" aka baby momma, I have to wonder how long she will hang around waiting for him to be sprung? I wouldn't surprise me if she's moved on to someone to help her maintain her instrument.

I'm so proud of Judge Pastor. While not coming out and using the word "blackmail" he made sure that he knew Conrad knew that HE understood the purpose of the audio he made of MJ.

I love the fact it was his #1 on his list of things he didn't like about Murray.

I really liked how the judge was able to see through the reason for recording MJ when he was under the influence of something. It was such a beach of ethics. However, I am glad he did it. I felt that MJ was likely guilty of molestation, until I heard that recording. When I heard his voice, talking of his love for children, it convinced me that he could never hurt a child.

Beth Karas saying CM will probably be released within 2 years with 46 days credit.

I really liked how the judge was able to see through the reason for recording MJ when he was under the influence of something. It was such a beach of ethics. However, I am glad he did it. I felt that MJ was likely guilty of molestation, until I heard that recording. When I heard his voice, talking of his love for children, it convinced me that he could never hurt a child.

I actually was quite surprised that the put his own theory to it though. I did not expect that but he definitely was highly suspicious of it.

Flanagan being interviewed on ABC. Says Judge Pastor was "openly hostile"

Mr. Flanagan thinks Judge Pastor was openly hostile?

It's a good thing he's not reading here!

Flanagan is on. He is not happy with the judge. He is really close to getting himself in trouble with the court, claiming the judge was biased and hostile. He is working on appeal, obviously.

I must say that was the most lackluster defense argument at a sentencing hearing I've ever heard.

You said it, Talina -- but they started with nuttin' honey and they ended with less! Again.

Chernoff is probably just so sick & tired of this case -- the one he never should have accepted, doh -- he just wants to be rid of it. Now, with the restitution hearing looming in his future, it just won't go away.... I have to chuckle... No pity for Flanagain-and-again, but I do have an itty bitty pity bit for Chernoff. He just can't shake it off -- like a bad smell. And this case will follow him like a bad smell. Who knoze how long it will take him to really be done with it?? The fight went out of this man a long time ago. No passion, no fire, no righteous indignation, no fire-breath, just a whimper. Flanagain still had the fire, but his was twisted & dangerous, IMO.

Hoo-Ray, I say. Kudos to Judge Pastor. And he was a bit clever to throw some of those words, used by both the DT and the People right back to PCM. No mercy, not one whit.

He did throw that book at him. But the size of that book will shrink once PCM steps back into the Crowded County Jail and the cheese sandwiches (!). Now there's the pity of this thing, Sports Fans, there's the pity...

All that is left is the restitution -- which could be a real downer for PCM and the yanking of his CA medical license. That will hurt the most.

Justice was served by Judge Pastor, as much as the law allowed!!!

:woohoo::woohoo::liar::behindbar :cheer: :behindbar :cheer: :behindbar:cheer:
:yourock: Judge Pastor!!!

:loveyou::woot::woot::loveyou::balloons: ... :toast: ... :applause: ..:smiliescale: .. :highfive:

:justice:

Ok that was funny. During the interview with Flanagan; he said Murray led an exemplary life for 56 years and one of the commentators said "then he killed Michael". LOL

Flanagan asking someone to get rid of those people ...... LMBO - he is outta there.

Go ahead Flanagan, keep talking about Judge Pastor. Dig your hole deeper as you go and then try to climb out of it when you have to appear before Judge Pastor on a future case. I swear defense attorneys seems to think only for the moment.

OMG now talking about Dr. Murray's family is suffering more than Dr. Murray.

Flanagan is really unprofessional, IMO.

A reporter asked him if he thought his client was a danger to society and he said something like "I don't know. He might run down the hall and start shooting people with propofol".

Then something happened that we didn't hear or see and Flanagan asked someone to be removed. The weren't and he quit giving the interview. Said he wasn't going to continue of that person or people were staying there saying what they were saying and off he went.

Clips back to HLN and host says "well Flanagan there, sarcasm at its finest"

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Bash of course had to take a call so couldnt post. But at the end Bash stood up and gave Judge Pastor a standing ovation. Bravo!!!! Four years is not enough this man nevermind that it was MJ but he took another human's life as a Dr he is sworn to save lives and his actions were disgustingly opposite of his oath and what he pretended to be for the last 56 years of his life.

Flanagan is on. He is not happy with the judge. He is really close to getting himself in trouble with the court, claiming the judge was biased and hostile. He is working on appeal, obviously.

What's funny about that is that he is no longer on the defense team. He was removed from the defense team right after the verdict was read. Chernoff said that Flanagan might be at the sentencing hearing but wasn't for sure at that time but that he would not be involved in any further court proceedings dealing with CM.

Flanagan sure doesn't give that impression when talking to media now does he?

I've even seen Flanagan refer to CM as "my former client" in media interviews right after the verdict.

One of the jurors is going to be on JVM tonight. As much as I can't stand to watch her show, I will watch tonight to see what the juror has to say.

Thanks. Scheduled it to record so I can fast forward. :great:

Flanagan being interviewed on ABC. Says Judge Pastor was "openly hostile"

In most states, such a comment would get him disciplined by the State Bar. In California, however, they are very concerned with lawyers' first amendment rights (*rolls eyes*) and CA lawyers get away with disrespecting the court. It's disgusting, IMHO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back