GUILTY Conrad Murray Trial - Sentencing Hearing

Walgren now asking for court to award restitution to family as part of the sentencing.

Does anyone know if any of cm's children are old enough to give a statement? I know he has a bunch of kids.

Walgren: Sentencing should take into account his actions before, during and after MJ's death (especially all of his lies and cover up) !!!!

"I don't feel guilty because I did not do anything wrong" ~CM :maddening:

Go Walgren, Murry showed no remorse in documentary 9 days before the jury reacyed the verdict.

Nine days before the verdict cm says in the video---- "I don't feel guilty because I didn't do anything wrong.."

Walgren now asking the court to consider his lack of remorse and to look at the documentary for his own words regarding this.

Even 9 days before verdict in the case, Dr. Murray is asked if he bears any responsibility or guilt for what he has done. His exact words were " I don't feel guilty because I did not do anything wrong."

Those are his video/audio taped words. He chose not to testify but he also chose to make this statement in the documentary.

Go Walgren!!

How's that documentary working out for you now, Dr. Murray?

Good morning all. :)

It would be in CMs best interest if he showed some remorse. He came across very arrogant in that video and blaming he victim is not going to work and hasn't worked.

I do hope the children sent in the letters that I have read about.

Talina -- I so agree with you. His patients don't make one bit of a difference IMO and none of them were administered propofol by CM either.

ETA: Thanks for posting the motion Devon. The ADA did an excellent job summarizing why CM should get the maximum sentence.

Michael's mother submitted a written VIS so it will be interesting to see if she takes the stand.

In this link which includes several articles, it said "several Jackson family members will make victim impact statements at the hearing" and Michael’s children could write letters to the judge that could be read aloud in court by the Jacksons."

http://www.mj-conspiracy.com/

Michael's mother submitted a written VIS so it will be interesting to see if she takes the stand.

In this link which includes several articles, it said "several Jackson family members will make victim impact statements at the hearing" and Michael’s children could write letters to the judge that could be read aloud in court by the Jacksons."

http://www.mj-conspiracy.com/

That report turned out not to be that accurate. A lawyer read a brief statement on behalf of the entire family. Of course, much more seems to be in the presentencing report. (Written testimony, so to speak).

Chernoff up now and he just told Judge Pastor that the defense will not be calling anyone to speak. Judge asked if Dr. Murray will be speaking and Chernoff said he spent 2 hours in lockup with Dr. Murray yesterday and he does not wish to speak to the court. Chernoff said he will be brief. (thank goodness we are not having to listen to Flanagan).

I noticed that Chenoff mentioned Dr. Murray's families. Yep, in the plural.

Chernoff just told the court that Murray does not want to speak. Chernoff is only going to speak briefly....anyone believe he can only speak briefly?

Chernoff saying court should look at the defendant's book of life instead of just one chapter.

Oh no. Now saying that Dr. Murray was wrong to be giving the treatment then proceeds to talk about MJ being vulnerable. Now saying MJ was a drug seeker.....yada yada yada...not sure this is a good direction for him to be going.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back