Cops Find Meth in Woman’s Crack, Loaded Gun in Her Vagina

With apologies to Reese's...:blushing:

You got crack in my meth!
No, you got meth in my crack!

repeat

**GRAPHIC** so please don't read if you offend easily or are sensitive.

Years ago, I was searching a woman who was arrested on a domestic. Her partner had reported that she had drugs on her, so we were doing a thorough search. Unfortunately, I spotted a piece of a plastic bag between her legs. After pulling on it like a tampon string, out came a baggie of cocaine. NOT one of my better days! :gasp:

**GRAPHIC** so please don't read if you offend easily or are sensitive.

Years ago, I was searching a woman who was arrested on a domestic. Her partner had reported that she had drugs on her, so we were doing a thorough search. Unfortunately, I spotted a piece of a plastic bag between her legs. After pulling on it like a tampon string, out came a baggie of cocaine. NOT one of my better days! :gasp:

Would that be considered "crack" cocaine? :waitasec:

I don't know if I'm blushing or having a hot flash, but I am laughing. :)

Was this Jodi Arias arrest report? LOL

"fbi". "drop your drawers and drop your weapons". "do it". "get on the floor and spread your legs". "i'm going in, cover me". "ok that's just nasty. " A DERINGER maybe but an AK 47?" "you're under arrest for possesion of a concealed weapon and illegal abuse of a vee jj".

Later at her arraignment, additional charges were added when the D.A from Warner Bros., Looney Toons Division, charged her with "excessive exaggeration of a concealed weapon' and operating without a SAG card. The Acme Law Firm will defend.

stop! -- or my (another word for cat) will shoot??

cat_holds_gun_375.jpg

Kind of gives new meaning to banging someone, eh?
:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

or.................

Imma gonna pop a cap in your ........................................

JMHO

Kind of gives new meaning to banging someone, eh?

I wonder what she tells her boyfriends?
"Do you feel lucky punk"? Well do you"? "Go ahead........make my day". :floorlaugh:

Unless she dates the guy from 'From Dusk Till Dawn'. The one with the crotch pisstola. This is a job for the Bang Bothers. :floorlaugh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back