Corpus-Christi-police-looking-for-help-to-identify-child-abuse-suspect *Caution* Disturbing Video!!

Discussion in 'Crimes-Spotlight on Children' started by nannymo, Nov 9, 2019.

1. nannymo

nannymo Well-Known Member

Corpus Christi police looking for help to identify child abuse suspect

*****Be aware***** The video above is very disturbing.

LE looking for woman who is sitting on a 2-3 year old child until she cannot breathe. It was posted on social media in a closed group but LE is trying to identify the abuser. The childs face is blurred and you really cannot see the woman very well, but if you know her I think you would recognize her.

Anyone from the South Texas area might see if they can recognize her, but the video sickened me to watch!

LadyL, MsMarple, dotr and 7 others like this.

2. TTF14

TTF14 Spaceship Headlight Pattern Expert

Oh how awful. I'm not watching the video (thank you for the warning), but I hope they find her!

3. 0101ABA

0101ABA Former Member

I did watch the video and it is very disturbing. I don’t regret watching it (well maybe just a little bit)...this poor girl lived this nightmare and I just watched it on a small screen on my phone. I can definitely respect those who choose not to watch.

I completely agree with you @nannymo that while the video is blurry and you never see her face that if you know her, you’d be able to recognize her. The room is painted a unique color and the mattress looks to be sitting directly on the floor. The woman’s shorts and top are also unique and for a few seconds you can see an ankle tattoo.

mrsselig, nao, dotr and 4 others like this.
  4. Bit of hope

Bit of hope Have a nice day!

This video is disturbing....The woman is fully clothed....the video is made just for marketing this little one out...that's my opinion....Is this a boy or a girl....I couldn't get that...in the banner they say it's a girl...sorry I missed that...

Last edited: Nov 9, 2019
    dotr, Snoods, southernmimi and 2 others like this.
  5. margarita25

margarita25 Well-Known Member

This looks to me like it could possibly be in the Caribbean. Just a vibe. Could be wrong. Moo.

dotr, Snoods and KNinTX like this.
  6. Bit of hope

Somehow it looks that the woman's skin is whither than the baby's.

dotr likes this.
  7. 0101ABA

0101ABA Former Member

I hadn’t thought of that, but I do see some validity to the theory about this video being an advertisement of sorts :( I think someone recognizing her and turning her in is a long shot at best. I think LE may have better luck narrowing the suspect pool by using the FBI and tracking the SM trail.

dotr, neesaki, nannymo and 1 other person like this.
  8. Mauig’ma

Mauig’ma Well-Known Member

I’m sick! This video is very disturbing! I pray they find this horrible person as soon as possible. Then they need to find the biggest and heaviest LE officer to sit on her until she’s unable to breathe and do it over and over til she’s about dead!! I’m so sorry for this lil girl and the trauma she is being put through. Prayers going out to her. I hope she is ok. The faster they find this witch, the better chance the lil girl has. Someone has to know who this disgusting soul is. Turn her in!!!

NoClouseau, MsFacetious, dotr and 3 others like this.
  9. Bit of hope

I think this his her mama....selling her out....

Dontknow?, dotr, Snoods and 3 others like this.
  10. Bit of hope

Always confused about the date....was this a USA date? so 8-11-2019, so november 8, yesterday?

dotr and nannymo like this.
  11. Bit of hope

Yes, this is the big dilemma...hiding the little girls face.....difficult....so difficult...

I think....now when it isn't to late....please show her face...please...before she is going to be sold......German police did it...in a desperate call, it is really heavy...but they dared.....soon after mother's boyfriend was caught....

dotr, Snoods, neesaki and 2 others like this.
  12. nannymo

This was from yesterday. I don't know why they cannot track this back to the original poster but hope they find her soon.

dotr, Snoods and Bit of hope like this.
  13. nannymo

Does anyone recognize the music in the background? Is it Carribean or Hispanic? When I first listened I thought it was Hispanic. Coming from Corpus Christi I thought it could very well be from Mexico also.

Dontknow?, margarita25, dotr and 2 others like this.
  14. Bit of hope

I got my hopes up for this little one...OMG Let this perp and the little girl be found in time...

margarita25, dotr and nannymo like this.
  15. Bit of hope

It's sound some kind of Arabic to me....Turkish...I don't know...

dotr and nannymo like this.
  16. Bit of hope

It is probably a American number with Arabic influences...Jezus.....I tried to not listen to the sound of this girl in this situation.....OMG....

dotr likes this.
  17. nannymo

So LE speaking of this being in a "closed group" in social media means it could very well be from a child trafficking group? Oh how sick! My heart breaks for this little girl.

dotr, neesaki and Bit of hope like this.
  18. Bit of hope

Please show her face....pleace.....it goes against all the privacy laws...I know...but what is the better choice....

dotr and Snoods like this.
  19. Ontario Mom

Ontario Mom stay safe ♥ be kind

Oh my. I watched the video and wish I had not. If you're unsure, please do not watch. The music does sound sort of Arabic but I could be wrong. Like others have said though, if you knew the woman, you'd likely recognize her right away. I will never in a billion years understand how anyone can hurt a child.

20. Bit of hope

I understand...but somebody has to watch it....I did...and it is heartbreaking...somebody has to do it...No.....no cell in my body could hurt a child, my child, any child...

dotr, Snoods, nannymo and 3 others like this.