Corrections Dept on BAEZ's comments!!!

I think the reason JB wanted to tell KC the news is that he knew she already knew and the response would not have been appropriate. Grief, all this fuss over someone who knew all along that it was Caylee.

and maybe he wanted another excuse to hug his client.

I wish they would plea also.... just to avoid this horrid horrid story being on tv everyday.:bang:

BUT .. as one of the experts said on LKL last night .... Casey is very adamant she did not do this..... Hopefully the right evidence could change her mind.:raincloud:

I can't name one thing that Casey was right about. I doubt this is any different.

I have to agree with you DianeB...I believe Casey should attend the funeral...I believe it may at least make her face the reality of Caylee being dead. Well, if anything could do that....a funeral might.....Although I do agree that she may not be safe with all the people out there who are ready to lynch her..JMO

Casey doesnt have to face the reality of Caylee death she already knows it. The only reason Casey would go would be to draw simpathy from the few family members and friends that believe her lies.Its all about Casey.I personally dont think Casey should be allowed togo.

Wow, you'd think he'd have other things on his mind other than who gets to tell KC first that her daughter's remains have been identified. Like, maybe, everything else but his ego? Nice priorities.

But, but, but JB has missed his chance and an excuse to hug and caress KC! ;)

But, but, but JB has missed his chance and an excuse to hug and caress KC! ;)

Agreed. he needs to be stopped. hopefully LE will also start answering back everytime he talks smack about them.

Good for the Corrections Officials! That IS procedure.

I think the judge may grant Casey a chance to go to visit the remains. It would be in private, she would have to wear her jail blues, have a bullet proof vest on, waist and ankle chains on as well. She will not get to wear her own clothing, sit with the 'family', or attend a public memorial service.

I do not think that Casey will even want to attend, especially after she finds out what she would have to wear and how it would be handled. You can bet that Jose' will come up with some statement such as Casey has not requested to attend the service, but instead prefered to remember Caylee as she was before someone murdered her.

I know how these things are done, and I just do not see it happening! JMO

If the Anthony's really believein Casey's innocence they would postpone Caylee's memorial service until she is vindicated and released from jail.....

I have no sound on my pc, can someone tell me what this dispute is about? What was Baez complaining about and what was DOC's response?

Moore expressed that he understood Baez was agitated, but stressed that the followed procedure. He also stated that they have followed all normal policy throughout the duration of KC' incarceration, that she had no special treatment, nor would she receive any other than required for her security.

And it sounds as if the corrections department denied the request for him to be informed first and to be able to give KC the news. Which differs from Baez patently blaming OCSO.

He went on to state that the correction department finds the statements offensive and they resent them.

JB is as toxic as KC--he opens his mouth and reveals his false sense of importance and most people are repulsed. In this case, he really believes apparently that it was more important for him to deliver the news of the identificaiton than a minister--that is part of his/her job in corrections. How ridiculous he looks.
I feel like the only person around this KC person who was not toxic was Caylee.

JB is as toxic as KC--he opens his mouth and reveals his false sense of importance and most people are repulsed. In this case, he really believes apparently that it was more important for him to deliver the news of the identificaiton than a minister--that is part of his/her job in corrections. How ridiculous he looks.
I feel like the only person around this KC person who was not toxic was Caylee.

excellent points, Andy. my sentiments exactly!

JB is as toxic as KC--he opens his mouth and reveals his false sense of importance and most people are repulsed. (snipped)

That is the best summary of him that I have ever seen. I would imagine he has the same effect on a jury.

I wish JB would wake up and plead but I'm thinking he is loving the celebrity status and is looking forward to more exposure.

Yep. He's already one part of the "dream team" which, by the way, are behaving just like they did in the Spector trial. Throwing as much poop against the wall because some does stick....and only one jurist needs to smell it....

I just don't get why he thinks he should receive any different/special treatment just because his client murdered her two year old daughter.

I just don't get why he thinks he should receive any different/special treatment just because his client murdered her two year old daughter.

the worst part is that I don't think that he believes he should...he just wants the public to think he is been mistreated and handled unprofessionally although he knows he is not...does that make sense?
He is playing mind games on the possible jury pool. the problem is that he's a terrible poker player because he is showing all of his cards.

the worst part is that I don't think that he believes he should...he just wants the public to think he is been mistreated and handled unprofessionally although he knows he is not...does that make sense?
He is playing mind games on the possible jury pool. the problem is that he's a terrible poker player because he is showing all of his cards.

I disagree. I don't think she's capable of emotional discomfort. For her, the funeral would be "lights, camera, action". She gets to be a star, again. I can't imagine the perp passing that up!

And for the rest of the world to see her attending.... how dark and anguishing that day will be. There is nothing good that could come from it, IMO.

I keep going through scenerios in my mind. If she doesn't go, or at least ASK to go it makes her seem indifferent and uncaring about Caylee and to her memory. OR she could play the card that she doesn't want to cause such a commotion by her presence. Although, we know KC not wanting to step OUT of the limelight.

Although, knowing the Narcissistic way she lives her life, then and now, she will want to use this very public affair to be another way to "show" the world how deeply saddened she is by "her" loss. She thinks it may bode well for her case to show a potential jury that she cared about her daughter....... even to the last moments she can possibly spend with Caylee remains. It will be spite on all of us who do shed true tears for this little one. She will find it very easy to carry herself through the ceremony knowing that there are people who think poorly of her but she one ups us all by the mere fact that she is there. I agree it will be "lights, camera, action" , imho too. It will be torture for all of us that would have NEVER spent 31 partying days buying time for the rain to come and cover up our act of violence.

It will force her parents to show their affection for her publically again and she will get their adoration and hugs for how "strong" she is. Her parents now looking for immunity may find it hard to do this, will still go through with it because it will be a last time they can all spend time as a family.
If they go this route, I will be watching for the fake tears by Casey and all the attention she will draw to herself . It will be a final time that Casey can vie for attention from her parents with Caylee.

No matter what is decided for this funeral, it is a lose/lose situation because Caylee is now and forever a memory and will never grace the world with her songs and her sweetness.

oh it was painful to hear JB complain that he was not allowed to be the one to tell KC about Caylee. It is corrections dept procedure that the chaplain is the one to give inmates death information. Apparently JB ask and he was denied. So the first thing he does after the ME's conference is talk smack about the corrections department unprofessionalism. They answered back that this was "procedure" and that he was the unprofessional one for making those comments. :woohoo:

Her attorney, Jose Baez, blasted the sheriff's office for not allowing him to break the news to Casey.

"That courtesy was not given to us," he said. "That lack of professionalism, I'm really at a loss for words ... She's innocent and we are moving forward and again you really don't know half of the story," said Baez.

I gotta say, I totally agree. Jose Baez reacted emotionally and unprofessionally. Can you imagine Geragos wimpering like this?

What really makes me squirm is Mr. Baez expecting any sort of "courtesy" given next of kin! How dare he?!

His apparent emotional attachment to Casey is truly gross.

Her attorney, Jose Baez, blasted the sheriff's office for not allowing him to break the news to Casey.

"That courtesy was not given to us," he said. "That lack of professionalism, I'm really at a loss for words ... She's innocent and we are moving forward and again you really don't know half of the story," said Baez.

I gotta say, I totally agree. Jose Baez reacted emotionally and unprofessionally. Can you imagine Geragos wimpering like this?

What really makes me squirm is Mr. Baez expecting any sort of "courtesy" given next of kin! How dare he?!

His apparent emotional attachment to Casey is truly gross.

(bolded my me)
I don't want to go off on that tangent again but yes, there has been a strong emotional attachment since day one (IMO). Has anyone heard or seen Mrs. Baez anywhere? is JB wearing a ring anymore?

I think you're right on point--I think it is also a part of the scheme team's strategy too along with trying to divert and confuse the jury on other issues at trial. I refuse to call the defense a "dream" team. Scheme team is more accurate in my view for this bunch on this case.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DuckierPresents
Back