Could Caylee's Body Have Been Taken Out Of Florida?

Once again, my thoughts go to Lee's car. Who ever checked it out?

Originally Posted by LI_Mom
I don't believe that.

IF Lee knew anything, he wouldn't have worked so hard with investigators to try to get Casey to talk & he wouldn't have told her that he knows everything she said was a lie. Lee was a BROKEN man when he confronts Casey with her lies.

No.... IF he had knowledge, he never would have offered to help in any way.

You are correct but his attitude changed around the time that she was bailed out of jail first time. It went from that first call from jail where he seemed angry at Casey and was fully helping LE and then BOOM did not want to cooperate with le at all.

Agreed.

I said in some other thread.... I think Florida has to take a long, hard look at this Sunshine Law & especially how LE used the release of the documents/calls to bolster their case.

I really can't blame the family for clamming up once all their private calls were made public. Even the most normal family on earth would object to their cooperation with LE or contact with a loved one being fodder for the media.

I'm NOT saying the public doesn't have a right to know eventually BUT I just don't think by publicly using a family to help make a case against a relative does anything except FORCE them to go into a full protective mode.... just because THAT'S what families do when there is a crisis.

It's a lot to ask a family to continue to wear a wiretap to help convict a loved one AND to air those conversations even before you are SURE you have enough for a conviction.

No, as much as I disagree with how ALL the Anthonys have behaved & reacted... I do understand on some level.

Ouote from LI Mom: I said in some other thread.... I think Florida has to take a long, hard look at this Sunshine Law & especially how LE used the release of the documents/calls to bolster their case.

I really can't blame the family for clamming up once all their private calls were made public. Even the most normal family on earth would object to their cooperation with LE or contact with a loved one being fodder for the media.

I'm NOT saying the public doesn't have a right to know eventually BUT I just don't think by publicly using a family to help make a case against a relative does anything except FORCE them to go into a full protective mode.... just because THAT'S what families do when there is a crisis.

It's a lot to ask a family to continue to wear a wiretap to help convict a loved one AND to air those conversations even before you are SURE you have enough for a conviction.

No, as much as I disagree with how ALL the Anthonys have behaved & reacted... I do understand on some level.

Yes, I am a very private person and would have felt very violated if the entire nation was digging into every area of my life. I would also found a spokes person and stayed away from all media. That could very well explain LA behavior.

I said in some other thread.... I think Florida has to take a long, hard look at this Sunshine Law & especially how LE used the release of the documents/calls to bolster their case.

Yes, I am a very private person and would have felt very violated if the entire nation was digging into every area of my life. I would also found a spokes person and stayed away from all media. That could very well explain LA behavior.

But the A's aren't staying away from media... :(

OR......

her battery was dead & she left the phone somewhere to charge. Or simply removed the battery for some reason or another.

I just feel that since there are SO many 'good' places to dump a body right in the Orlando area, there's really very little motivation for Casey to exert herself & waste her own precious time.

Go away from your comfort zone and you don't know the side streets or the traffic patterns. More importantly, you run the risk of car trouble OR being spotted by police.... why make it more involved than you have to?

Dump the kid & go out and PAR-TAY!!!!!!!!

True .... but I'm really thinking of somebody else doing it for her.

And who knows if she didn't know the areas outside of Orlando, we don't, do we?

So it was 3 hours without pings on her phone? That's about 180 miles away. If she was going much faster, could be further. If she had a tankful plus 3 cans full, so she wouldn't have to stop and buy gas anywhere (not be recognized, followed), she might have JUST made it back ... then ran out of gas.

How is it that nobody ever thinks of the ocean?? Titusville (with the the indian river/lagoon is only 48 miles from Orlando. New Smyrna Beach with its open ocean is 55.82 miles from Orlando.

What about the other direction? This from a Captain Burgeois fishing business:

Just one hour from the skylines of downtown Tampa, St. Petersburg, and one and a half hours west of Orlando, it's easy to reach. Fish with Captain Bourgeois, he's "Always fishing!" The charter fishing service is located in Spring Hill, Florida, serving Hernando County and surrounding area.

****Now sometime early on there was a link that suggested that this fishing captain was the father of one P. B that visited K.C. on the first day in jail, you know....that "odd" visit.******

Just another "what if?"

IMO

*****UPDATE Edit*** I do see that as I responded to an early in the thread posting, others are considering how close the ocean is to Orlando~~ :)

I know that KC never left O-town and the idea that someone would dispose of a dead toddler for someone else outside of town is unlikely. KC was very intent on sending LE outside of Orlando on a goose chase. New York, Puerto Rico, North Carolina, Mexico, etc.......Go look anywhere but ORLANDO is what she's saying.

Let's discuss this a bit:

I keep thinking that maybe KC had help ... and it wasn't HER who took Caylee outside of Florida. I'm speaking of her body here.

If she had a tank of gas and 3 cans full, she could go 500 miles round trip. If either she or someone else, drove 250 miles one way, that can get you just outside of Florida.

Just maybe that's why she's so confident, they won't find Caylee where they're looking.

About her cell phone pings: I'm not real familiar with them, haven't really studied them, but either she didn't take her phone with her, or like mentioned above, SHE wasn't the one who took her.

Thoughts?

To me, why do you need to take her out of state? Even 1 - 2 hours drive away would / could be enough given the terrain.

The key to wherever she is is, how well was she hidden? -- as to whether one day someone would come across her on a trek or her scattered remains.

Given the terrain of Florida discovery is more unlikely than other States.

I just feel that KC is/was lazy and she didn't get rid of Caylee at first or have a plan so likely dumped her, did so on the spur of the moment and, it wasn't that far away. She is close -- remember?

How is it that nobody ever thinks of the ocean?? Titusville (with the the indian river/lagoon is only 48 miles from Orlando. New Smyrna Beach with its open ocean is 55.82 miles from Orlando.

What about the other direction? This from a Captain Burgeois fishing business:

Just one hour from the skylines of downtown Tampa, St. Petersburg, and one and a half hours west of Orlando, it's easy to reach. Fish with Captain Bourgeois, he's "Always fishing!" The charter fishing service is located in Spring Hill, Florida, serving Hernando County and surrounding area.

****Now sometime early on there was a link that suggested that this fishing captain was the father of one P. B that visited K.C. on the first day in jail, you know....that "odd" visit.******

Just another "what if?"

IMO

*****UPDATE Edit*** I do see that as I responded to an early in the thread posting, others are considering how close the ocean is to Orlando~~ :)

Now THAT is interesting! Do you recall where you read that the captain might have been Patrick's father?

I'm a private person also and I'm NOT the type to speak without thinking first. Words have consequences & when there's a crisis you have to remember you don't want to make a bad situation even worse. An EXPERIENCED & INTELLIGENT spokesman is important for anyone who finds him/herself thrust into the public.

But take a controlling person such as Cindy & push them into a corner & almost always you are hurting your own case. They will not back down... they will stand up & they will close ranks. They go into defense mode.... no matter what. This doesn't make them bad.... it's just their basic personality traits & I'd be shocked if LE was advised by profilers that this would be an effective tactic for dealing with this family.

Pretty sad for everyone involved.... Caylee, LE/Searchers, the Anthonys, Casey's friends and even the millions of citizens who have become emotionally invested in the case.

Casey Anthony is like some nightmarish plague that destroys everything she touches.

Very good thread!

OK I do NOT think KC had any help b/c of the whole facebook rant of doing things alone.
I KNOW there is no ZFG, ridiculous.
I dont think she was "selling Caylee"

She probably had a history of using xanax from annie, hence "zannie"
all this time to put Caylee out.
Next she moved on to chlorophorm and the baby died.

She did have a lot of gas which is VERY fishy. I dont see her getting help. I dont see her leaving her cell behind. So I dont think she left.

I do think its weird she told everyone she was in Jacksonville.

She also said "shes close" and "I dont know where Caylee is right now" so she lies a ton!

I wish someone could analyze those cell pings better so when could account for her everymove. But my guess is a trash bin.

I wish we knew what was on the JC penny receipts and could hear Annie and the female bounty hunters accounts.

Now THAT is interesting! Do you recall where you read that the captain might have been Patrick's father?

It was very early when people were trying to figure out who he was and why he was visiting, I will spend a few minutes and see if I can find it. Seems there was a link through Myspace that backed it up........

now, sherman....to the wayback machine!

I think they should check Lee's yard and the Great Grandparents yard.

BINGO!! I have been asking for months now - Why haven't they searched Lee's place? If you map it, it is on a dead end circle drive that backs up to 2 retention ponds and woods - very "close"...as best as I can tell, they have never searched his home, yard or the wooded area by his house!

also explains the pinging from two towers so often. I mean really, what are the chances that she pings off of 2 towers inside her own home? I think not - I think she was going to Lee's quite often...

PS- What day did KC shower at Jessie G???

What day had she been wearing the pants that CA washed that smelled so bad?

I too think the A backyard should be re checked! The pavers, the depression by the pool, I heard there is a drainage area and a suspcious dug area outside the fence. LA yard wouldnt be so hard to check too!

It was with the thread on jail visitors early on - they had the same last name and it was determined that the captain was Patrick's father, owned a fishing business or something like that (can't remember all) in Tampa area. The father was listed on the visitor list but didn't visit - he drove Patrick...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back