Could it be her brother?

Discussion in 'JonBenet Ramsey' started by m_redesdale60, Jul 18, 2019.

?

Who do you think did it? Family or Stranger?

1. Family

94.9%
  2. Stranger

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Other

5.1%
  1. UKGuy

UKGuy Well-Known Member

Cajunsoccerdad,
    Yup, I was the same. Originally I thought the case was an Intruder job, then I thought it could be pedophile ring thing, etc.

Maybe or was it orchestrated via an early morning phone call? Look at this Epstein guy, he has the goods on the past and current presidents including Royalty in the UK, yet he expires before his case and all the evidence becomes public, convenient or what?

BTW you are spot on, IDI as arranged without leaving any forensic evidence is impossible!

Tadpole12 likes this.
  2. Tadpole12

Tadpole12 Well-Known Member

Today, a friend recounted a story regarding four children, siblings,
    who were asked to draw a depiction of their home, during
    indivdual sessions with a child psychologist.
    The exercise involved drawing the various rooms of their home,
    ie
    child's bedroom, basement and "the secret/imaginary room in your home".
    The four siblings drawings were strikingly similar.
    The basement drawings depicted weaponry,
    and the drawings of the secret imaginary room,
    in each depiction, involed all four keeping vigil or guarding
    the elements of this room.

sloane7777 likes this.
  3. Tadpole12

Tadpole12 Well-Known Member

yo uk

Paedophile Island, illuminati, the Dems, Prince A?;
    Alex Jones has been right all along!

via tidder

Records Show Bid to Block Info From Epstein Exposé

"Maxwell’s attorney Laura Menninger, from the firm Haddon, Morgan and Foreman, noted that the Herald has not stopped fighting to pry open that case’s docket in the Second Circuit."

candy offers a redirect
    The Best Justice Money Can Buy

4. Juror7

Juror7 New Member

fridaybaker likes this.
  5. Juror7

Juror7 New Member

He has a choice tell the truth or live a lie. They certainly have no problem suing. What kind of person could murder a child, participate in a cover up, dodge police then sue...blood money. Unconscionable.

fridaybaker likes this.
  6. Juror7

Juror7 New Member

7. Juror7

Juror7 New Member

The fibers from the cord were in Jonbenets bed. He heard something he already said he was downstairs after everyone was asleep.

fridaybaker likes this.
  8. Swirlz

Swirlz Well-Known Member

No one was asleep.

9. Juror7

Juror7 New Member

10. Juror7

Juror7 New Member

The cord fibers were in Jonbenets bed he heard knows something.

11. UKGuy

UKGuy Well-Known Member

Tadpole12,
    Yes, of course Alex Jones was right all along!

The participants at these parties were all millionares, they could buy anything they wanted at the mall, except for something Epstein was selling.

No need for Alex Jones illuminati characterization, this is what elites get up to, in every society from the beginning of time, e.g. aztec priests killing and sacrificing young girls to the gods, presently hindu priests requiring families to send their daughters to the local temple.

If you want to get rid of someone in plain sight and make it look non-accidental, how do you do it: put the person in jail, then arrange a clandestine visit when the guards are having their coffee.

That way past and present presidents and royal figures have plausible deniability when it comes to allegations of pedophillia.

Here's the twist or irony for illuminati watchers: Ghislaine Maxwell, accused of organizing Epsteins underage sex parties, her father Robert Maxwell was found dead floating in the sea off the Canary Islands with his yacht named the Lady Ghislaine nearby. Its been alleged her father was a mossad agent, he was buried on the Mount of Olives in Jerusalem!

fridaybaker likes this.
  12. fridaybaker

fridaybaker Well-Known Member

Really beginning, after all these years, to form an opinion on who did this. I was always in the RDI boat, but couldn't figure out who. Now, BDI. Pretty confident.

Part of the difficulty in forming an opinion is that I believe all immediately involved are capable. However, there are so many things that point to BDI, with PR and JR covering it up.

Here is what I think happened: BR grew up in a society and family saturated in sex. His 6 year-old-sister was made up to look like a 20 year old, and act provocatively -by her own mother, all for adults to look at. Combined with a normal curiosity at that age, those things led to his eventual molestation of JBR. It likely had happened several times.

The fateful night, he brought her down to the kitchen and gave her pineapple, buttering her up for "games" upstairs in either his or her bedroom. He got rough; she screamed, and he hit her with the flashlight to silence her. It was all cover-up from there.

Sick and sad, but that's what I think fits with the main body of evidence.

PR wrote the RN. I can't imagine anything that would more typify a note written by PR attempting to deflect from the family, than the one in evidence. Most of the cover-up staging seems PR-ish to me. (I've read that there was a Bible found on the desk in the den open to a Psalm. Don't know the veracity of this but, if so, totally PR.)

All my opinions for what they're worth. I've just always been curious as to who, specifically, did this. Pretty sure I now know.

13. UKGuy

UKGuy Well-Known Member

Tadpole12,
    More info on Epstein's alleged activities:
    Jean-Luc Brunel: three former models say they were sexually assaulted by Jeffrey Epstein friend

IMO its all true regarding these modelling agencies, i.e. its how the elite conduct illegal activities.

You do not need to be a brain surgeon to be able to work out who ordered the hit on Epstein?

fridaybaker likes this.
  14. fridaybaker

fridaybaker Well-Known Member

Hmmm. Not buying death 100%, but it's possible, Definitely murder, if so. I'm split between murder or a beach in Tel Aviv.

15. Swirlz

Swirlz Well-Known Member

A little boy had nothing to do with the murder of JonBenet.

fcavanaugh likes this.