Could Lee Anthony face charges for obstruction of justice? PART TWO

Status
Not open for further replies.
YEAP, my thoughts too! I always remember that NO anthonys knocked on any doors at the sawgrass apts before the BS became apparent. They never even posted a flyer there. And GA NEVER even drove the Caylee billboard through that complex.

Good points!

I think I heard on the news that the site where the remains were found is fifteen houses down from the Anthony home.

Jus' for grins....

I'll go on the record that LE is considering charges for Lee withholding information and/or falsifying statements regarding his knowledge of Caylee's whereabouts prior to 6/15. Without quoting him in his statement he indicated the last time he saw Caylee was @/on Cindy's bday ~6/5, IIRC, and that Caylee was with Casey who had been "M.I.A. [missing in action] for weeks".

On the Sticky thread "6/10-6/14) I posted a chi-square analysis of Casey's pings 6/3-6/6 8PM-8AM vs. 6/10-6/13 8PM-8AM. During the first period Casey was established to be @ G&C's. During the second period Casey & Caylee were reportedly not @ G&C's.

This analysis showed with a 99.99% confidence interval that, when comparing the 6/10 period to the 6/3 period, the origin of the cell traffic during the 6/10 period was from a more northeastern location....i.e. Lee's house.

IMHO, Lee allowed Casey to use his house when he was either there, and/or traveling to Chicago working a business deal there, and Casey kept Caylee there vs. Tony's apt.

Since this occurred prior to the likely date & time of death, LE maybe waiting to see if/how much other evidence links Lee to the crime. It would be counterproductive for the SA to go after Lee if they didn't have enough evidence putting him in the middle of the crime...IMHO it would tend to distract/weaken their case against Casey...making them look desperate/uncertain and opening the door for Casey & Lee to point finger @ each other and screw w/ the jury....all, IMHO.

I remember you analysis of this, and I think it's very plausbile. I have nothing to add, except giving you props.

I found the info about KC's prior claim of being robbed quite interesting. I agree that during LA & KC's conversation at the jail that they were speaking in code. I apologize if this has been covered, but has anyone figured out what "mall" "lower left/right side" (I forget which she said in her statement) means? That was clearly code for the location of something. I have heard in other threads that maybe they LA/KC dealt drugs and she was telling him where the stash was - or was she telling LA where Caylee was buried? If they referred to that area as the mall, she could have been giving him the location of her body? Too out there? Anyone? I find it impossible to believe LA doesn't have more info that we've heard about - but I'm not sure if I believe he knew prior to 6/16/08. Of course we can't apply conventional wisdom to our analysis of LA's behavior adn words. Just doesn't work in this family.

I found the info about KC's prior claim of being robbed quite interesting. I agree that during LA & KC's conversation at the jail that they were speaking in code. I apologize if this has been covered, but has anyone figured out what "mall" "lower left/right side" (I forget which she said in her statement) means? That was clearly code for the location of something. I have heard in other threads that maybe they LA/KC dealt drugs and she was telling him where the stash was - or was she telling LA where Caylee was buried? If they referred to that area as the mall, she could have been giving him the location of her body? Too out there? Anyone? I find it impossible to believe LA doesn't have more info that we've heard about - but I'm not sure if I believe he knew prior to 6/16/08. Of course we can't apply conventional wisdom to our analysis of LA's behavior adn words. Just doesn't work in this family.

I think she was telling him where the body could be found. I don't believe in the daisy chain. I think that neighbors such as the supervisor for the meter reader have watched and listened to the jailhouse tapes, as we all have, and had figured out or suspected where the body might be and he may have asked the meter reader to "look around".

Another way that the "cat was let out of the bag" is that the Anthony's trusted somebody that they shouldn't have trusted. Maybe one of their PI's.

If the cat was let out of the bag, (which it was)
I think it would come from the "A" family's team. (which it was)

But I do not think LEE need to get locked up even if he did know something;
I think they all knew something.
I do not think he did anything at all regardless to Casey's CODE.
He too would have the same right of 5th amendment.
"Not incriminating himself"
He does not have to throw his sister under a bus.

While my family are all Stand up kind of people:
I would never throw any of them under a bus if I knew anything.

I think we need to look to the professionals to get this job done.
I also think we need to stop attacking every member in Caseys family.

I don't know, I just don't think Lee had anything to do with this. He seemed to be the only one who let Casey know early on that he wasn't putting up with the crap his mother has had to. Then, he tells investigators about the whole "Spiteful b**tch" comment she made, and the arguing about past things during the time she was telling them about Caylee missing. If he was any how involved, why would he do that, especially knowing that Casey would throw him under the bus for it? He didn't hold anything back when saying his parents provided for Caylee, and how nothing on those receipts were anything for her. I think if any of them want the truth its LEE, question is how far would he go to get it? Would he set his sister up? I think he would, but who knows, this case gets weirder all the time.

I have thought that, too, about Lee. As a sibling of a sociopath myself, I know that I could always see through the outrageous lies my parents believed from her and I think Lee can, too. Also from his recorded statements, he just as well said he knew her stories were crap. I believe that he has and does want the truth, and that he walks a fine line in the family as the mediator between his parents and his sister. I think his activities were an attempt to find Caylee by whatever means possible. I think he is mad as h**l at his sister for what she has done to the whole family.

Obviously just my opinion :)

Grace

Last night on NG the reporter said that none of the family CA GA LA were to be arrested.
So if true they got away with everything they did in this crime.............
off subject but if Caylee was sorta in the back yards of people.......no one smelled any funny odors from the woods?? I know if a road kill goes into the back of our yard, we can smell it????? odd........IMO

I will really be shocked and dismayed if they let any of the A's get away with any tampering or obstructing. If all of the thing we have heard are true, they should be charged. I am wondering if they are waiting for a different time.
If they don't get any charges pressed, this will set a precedent for other families of murderers to basically derail investigations!

Just bumping this thread in light of the subject on the NG show this eve.
Basically, I don't understand the difference between "use immunity" and "criminal immunity". How do either apply to Lee, based on todays reports?

You know after watching NG tonite about possible OJ and/or aiding and abeiting charges for LA.......what if LA kept Caylee while sis partied her azz off....and something happened. What if they were in this thing together. Just theorizing....my opinion not making any allegations here. But unless there is something concrete linking monster KC to the kill....

It's really strange that there's talk of LA seeking criminal immunity while everyone is speculating who the PI was talking with on the phone as he searched the site! hmmmm.

Just bumping this thread in light of the subject on the NG show this eve.
Basically, I don't understand the difference between "use immunity" and "criminal immunity". How do either apply to Lee, based on todays reports?

I don't understand it either. Either he is guilty of something or he is not. My guess is that he isn't because they haven't arrested him yet. That is what has bothered me all along. I thought that the laws of the land say that if you commit a criminal act, you go to jail..
I can't help but wander just how many criminals have been let loose due to immunity yet have come back and committed more crimes..

What did Lee do?

You know after watching NG tonite about possible OJ and/or aiding and abeiting charges for LA.......what if LA kept Caylee while sis partied her azz off....and something happened. What if they were in this thing together. Just theorizing....my opinion not making any allegations here. But unless there is something concrete linking monster KC to the kill....

:doh: You mean its possible all of this could get worse?
Poor Caylee!!

Luka has already brought up the issue of immunity for LA.

Is there anything new?

I wasn't able to watch NG, only read the thread. Who brought up the subject first? NG or LP.

Luka has already brought up the issue of immunity for LA.

Is there anything new?

Well they kept saying CRIMINAL immunity tonight. I think it was NG's producer Latisha who said that it could be that LA aided and abeited the crime. Didn't say at what point, before, during, or after, but LP mentioned that LA had talked about a mission CA sent him on around July 2 to find his sister....hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni