Could Lee Anthony face charges for obstruction of justice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LA was at the boyfriends house for 2 hours deleting files, right? Then does the boyfriend know what LA was doing and why LA was doing it???? Just wondering...........
if someone I didn't know was in my home doing something like that for his sister, I would be asking allot of questions unless I KNEW WHY he was doing it!!!!IMO

LA was gone for 2 hours, but do we know that he was at AL's for 2 hours. I'm sure LE has asked AL how long LA was at the apt. I will be surprised if LA actually did the deed to the puter in front of AL and his roomate, but then again-can anything an Anthony does surprise me anymore?:waitasec:

Get yourself an antivirus Coco! Avira Antivir is very good and free. It's good to do trial and error with computers. It really does encourage you to learn to fix them yourself and avoid problems later. I've only had a virus once.

A forensics program can pick up every deleted file off a computer just as it was as long as it has not been written back over.

YEAH! I hope all destroyed files are recovered..........those emails etc may have allot of evidence in them! LA is an adult, CA is an adult, CA & GA are parents, come on, they all know right and wrong! :bang: LA KNEW EXACTLY WHAT WAS ON KC COMPUTER and KNEW EXACTLY what to delete.............IMO, I would have no idea what or how to delete anything from my children's or families computers! :behindbar :furious:

I was addressing the bluescreen, not deleted emails.
Also, just curious how people "know" what Lee does or doesn't know as far as computer knowledge goes.
His references to computers is novice.

He wanted to get to the Windows Home-Home Screen It is either a Desktop or Login Screen. Home Screens are for little ole Grannies that freak out when their computer acts funny.

Seems to think that her deleted messages on Yahoo and Myspace are related to her computer malfunction. Those are online not on the computer.

He claims the computer crashed because he couldn't get into Windows. A crash is when the Hard Disk does not function. Dead hardware

Doesn't appear to know what the Safe Mode Screen does.

A Blue Screen-Stop Error would be a minor inconvenience

His virus conspiracy is laughable.

If he was attempting to delete files manually to hide something he is ABSOLUTELY a fool. A computer geek knows to overwrite the whole drive or to remove the thing and break it up with a hammer.

I have a question, if LA is charged with OJ - what is the process (just asking for an example) What happens? Does he get arrested and then bond out and wait for a trial? Could he face potential jail time?
Any info would be helpful.

:woohoo:

Just so I am
still on topic....lol I think we are going to see alot of arrests after the Holidays. And rightfully so.

I like to think LE is waiting for Caylee to be laid to rest. It would not be a pretty picture if the As were arrested before the funeral.

On this trust agreement it say that monies would be put aside for burial which I understand but what I don't understand is why Caylee would need an estate administrator. What kind of estate would a 2 YO have?

Standard language...

I like to think LE is waiting for Caylee to be laid to rest. It would not be a pretty picture if the As were arrested before the funeral.

and IMO, that is why CAYLEE's funeral is being 'delayed'..............
like when is her public and private be????? I haven't searched, but I haven't heard of any dates............:mad:

Actually its rather easy to make your computer bring up a blue scene.Dont have to be a computer wiz to do it either. XP and Vista make it extremely easy to do so.Not to mention looking on the internet makes even easier.It takes less then 15 minutes do so. If you go in the Windows Registry and change the files you will get a blue screne. And if LA did this it would be easy enough for them to tell.

LA was gone for 2 hours, but do we know that he was at AL's for 2 hours. I'm sure LE has asked AL how long LA was at the apt. I will be surprised if LA actually did the deed to the puter in front of AL and his roomate, but then again-can anything an Anthony does surprise me anymore?:waitasec:

I made a timeline chart on transcripts & interviews released so far this is what I found:

We have TL's Audio & transcript from July 22 & a transcript from Sept. 18th, in the July 22 LE states it as being thier 2nd interview with TL. I guess my point is that the 1st interview has not been released as well as a few other major players in this case. We also haven't seen the FBI interview with LA to date yet! Maybe this is where the mystery to the possible OJ comes in? If that makes any sense at all! HMMM???:waitasec::waitasec:

Much more is known by LE that we have not had access to yet. Another is Annie's interview if they did one. I would think they would being she was considered one of KC best friend

Having watched both videos and having read the article, I have to say that I would agree with other posters. Something is coming down. (MOO)

Listen to both videos and see if you do not think that the attorney, TL, is spinning in advance of two different types of potential charges against LA.

1. Obstruction of Justice or Aiding and Abetting.

2. Misappropriation of donated funds from the public.
Very true! (I refrained from using ABSOLUTELY!)

Actually its rather easy to make your computer bring up a blue scene.Dont have to be a computer wiz to do it either. XP and Vista make it extremely easy to do so.Not to mention looking on the internet makes even easier.It takes less then 15 minutes do so. If you go in the Windows Registry and change the files you will get a blue screne. And if LA did this it would be easy enough for them to tell.

Knowing what registry entry would cause a blue screen would take research. Most computer users do not go into the registry. A great deal do not even know what the registry is. Changing something in the registry will not delete files either it just makes your computer act wonky if you get it wrong.

Found something interesting just now while reading the astro thread. Tuba posted this on 10/16/08!

Someone who abets a crime can act after the fact. As I said when renewing speculation about another individual involved, I do not want to tap anyone for this. We do know that Casey's p.c. was blue screened by someone and that a suspicious amt. of time was spent before taking it to Hopespring Dr.

Not only did the original arrest chart show Gemini defendant(s) but the GJ indictment had intercepts in H. 1 and 7. This is a sign of hidden involvement with someone. I find this even more telling than the II cusp of the arrest chart for June 16. Just because II is a dual Sign does not mean more than one person is being arrested, it merely suggest it. If the driver of a vehicle or the complaining parties sister was being arrested, II could take that cusp. Gemini can refer to a sibling, a vehicle, a reporter, etc. However, my horary also showed two people and the indictment chart shows someone else is acting in the case beside the defendant. CA has been obstructive enough and fudged the truth enough, that she could be part of the case in a culpable way. She is not, though, the Mars individual in my horary.

Link to post:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2828158&postcount=527

All I can say is HMMMM???? Amazing what she wrote then! Tuba :clap::clap:

Astro thread link
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71426&page=22
Wow is all I can say.

This issue was discussed and investigated at length in a thread called Anthony's Donations with several parts. I do believe that the hard work of all sleuthers on that thread will see the fruits of their labor in regards to LA and the solicitation of donations.

As far as the tampering of evidence, does anyone remember what TonE said about the blue screen being present/not present prior to LA coming to get her stuff? IIRC, Casey had been on her computer when her Mom and AH showed up, per TonE's statement to LE.
I tried to find those threads, but most were locked. I wondered about Casey being on the computer. For all we know, she was trying to fix it. Did he say she was playing games or something? I know the boys were.

and Mallory's mom is in charge of the New TRUST FUND after all the allegations of mishandling of funds. Nejames? released copies of all the records..... None of this made any sense.

SHOW ME THE MONEY!
IMO he did not release ALL the records...just enough to satisfy some. I think he used his mighty sword to make folks back off, but that JMO.

Not so. There are lots of various bluescreens that can appear in windows. Some of them show up upon missing system critical files, bad drivers, corrupted files, hardware faults, or viruses (which cause missing or corrupted files).

Look up "Stop Errors" in Windows

If he did delete the files the hard disk will tell when he did this or attempted to by a time stamp (unless he screwed with the clock in bios). If your crime is on the computer it would be wiser to take out the hard disk and exchange it. :waitasec:

Here is a link with a few common Stop Error (Blue Screen) causes
http://www.theeldergeek.com/stop_error_messages.htm
But, IIRC he did say that the laptop had a virus...am I dreaming?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Lee tell LE that he didn't get home from TL's the night of the 15th till 2AM? He picked up KC's phone that night at TL's and it pinged in the A's neighborhood at 11:55PM on the 15th. What was he doing for 2 hours....maybe sitting in his car deleting stuff from KC's computer or cellphone?
Those two hours have always been in question.

I looked it up in 5 seconds Its not hard.And this is only one example http://pcsupport.about.com/od/tipstricks/ht/makebsodxp.htm
Yes, but whom really wants to look up making Blue Screens except someone doing diagnostics? What purpose would that serve because the files would still be there? That's what I meant by research it is looking for an exact thing that would help. Also this does not keep one from booting into Windows as he described.

If he were looking for ways to erase a drive making stop errors would not be there. It is more likely he tried to delete and damaged windows causing blue screens. If you totally erased your registry I can hook up your drive in an external case and pull up every file without a forensics program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson