Could Lee Anthony face charges for obstruction of justice?

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by Angel Who Cares, Dec 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whiteangora

whiteangora I'm on the right track baby. I was "Born This Way"

You did fine, thanks.
    I missed the FOX report, windy here and cable keeps going off and on.

2. RR0004

RR0004 New Member

15th...evening

3. Nickelfoo

Nickelfoo Are You Ready?

Thank you for the reply. I have no doubt of what time he left and returned. I am just curious as to where he was all that time?

4. marla

marla Former Member

Yes, Cindy says so herself in one the many interviews ..
    Sorry, I don't recall where I read/saw it ..

5. marla

marla Former Member

Yes!
    I think that's it ..
    Thanks ..

I guess Casey knew the gig was up ..
    She started deleting ..

6. Drivenon

Drivenon Former Member

No, I think whatever it is is based on either a prexisting notion they could not prove previously and now are able, or there are grumblings from the defense about a proffer for immunity of some kind for Casey in the way of hypotheticals.

I have always believed that something was found in the backyard over the fourth of July weekend where Cindy sicks LA on KC with Mallory into the wee hours. If you review TroyB, Melissa E, statements and phone records, there was a chitstorm that started then. CA also asks her in a jail visit why "she" did not come back for the car.. I think they found something, KC told them the story over that weekend but they did not really believe her until they got the tow notice.. Any way you slice it, LA and CA never mention a word about it, but it is very obvious from the myspace and phone records? Maybe they found something relative to the "re-landscaping" efforts?

LA seemed forthcoming about other info that was not positve about KC- why did neither one mention it?

7. CarolineJ

CarolineJ Member

I was at the fundraiser at Daytona Beach on August 1st. It was sponsored by the KFN and George and Cindy were there. I remember seeing Lois and Dakota too. I think that was the evening they first met.

8. Elley Mae

Elley Mae Well-Known Member

If Cindy said IT, I don't believe it. Sure Cindy that's why you had to get Amy to take you to her, and then hide before she opened the door.

9. JBean

JBean Retired WS Administrator

have you done a search on heather?

10. Kimster

Kimster Former Member

LOL! I think everyone missed it! Prolly wrapped up in another thought! I figured everyone had already discussed it and was all hashed out. Didn't do a search on "Heather" cuz I assumed it would bring up every Heather on WS and take forever. Ha!

:eek:nline:

(GMTA Marla!)

11. RR0004

RR0004 New Member

Well, I for one am awfully glad that LA's attorney decided to let FOX know what was going on. Wonder if FOX was tipped off? Seems awfully strange that an attorney would step forward without any prompting. Makes me wonder what really is going on behind the scenes. Maybe LA's absence had more to do with his trying NOT to call attention to himself. I think he may have been quite aware of something brewing and likely didn't want to make things easier for LE by giving things up freely (like DNA and fingerprints).

12. debs

debs Former Member

See, that's the question I don't know. But it opens up another question if they went on the 16th....why didn't LEE pick up the phone when he picked up Casey's stuff on the 15th?

curious and curiouser!

13. RR0004

RR0004 New Member

Thanks...then Casey had every reason to believe the gig was up. Were the pics on her mother's laptop, though?

14. JBean

JBean Retired WS Administrator

search this forum only, use keyword heather and show results in posts.

15. DotsEyes

DotsEyes Former Member

Although Lee was gone for 2 hours to retrieve KC's things from TL's apartment, I haven't read anything that verifies that he was at the apartment all that long. He may have gone home to see Mallory and tell her what was happening before he returned to the A house.

LE needed KC's phone to find Zanny's number, so I am sure that KC agreed to have one of the officers pick up the phone from TL.

16. Drivenon

Drivenon Former Member

yes, ITA.

Just a reminder, there is still that "random" text she sent to WW on 7/10 about getting a rental.. She knew her days were numbered when she went to pick up the car and found out it was towed.. I think she started the motion back on 6/24 when she stated GA borrowed the car and about the smell..
    In her interview with Appy Wells at Universal, IIRC, she is under the impression that these cannot be retrieved..

17. Kimster

Kimster Former Member

Okay! Hopefully I'll learn how to use the search feature in a more constructive way! Thanks! I'm off to check it out now! BRB

:blowkiss:

18. Elley Mae

Elley Mae Well-Known Member

The part that confuses me is why would LE go to Tony's on the 15th when Casey was not arrested until the 16th.It seems they would have went after her arrest, when they knew they were no longer dealing with a kidnapping.

19. RR0004

RR0004 New Member

Are we talking "paver" again? It's never been stated whether or not Lee actually found Casey that night, or was it?

20. marla

marla Former Member

Probably on photobucket or something .. :confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.