Could Lee Anthony face charges for obstruction of justice?

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by Angel Who Cares, Dec 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marla

marla Former Member

Why would this raise the hairs on the dectives neck?
    I'm not following?

2. whiteangora

whiteangora I'm on the right track baby. I was "Born This Way"

Lee is a computer geek, he knows all of the tricks.
    Did he expect LE to actually believe that the computer would be selective in deleting the emails only from a certain date and before?
    Not all geeks are terribly bright.

ETA, My son is a network admin, a geek, and a bright one.

3. Lynkei

Lynkei New Member

Does anyone know what Casey's email address was at that time? What email provider did she use? Lee said all of her emails prior to July 15 were missing. She would have had to been downloading her mail from the providers server into Outlook or Outlook express if we are to believe a "crash" was responsible for the emails being lost.

Hinky indeed.

4. JustanotherJane

JustanotherJane New Member

after watching the "watch this sign kick LA's butt video" just now, I can't muster up an ounce of sympathy for him, other than the fact he was born to CA. He is an adult, he acted on his own, without duress, so why in the heck does he deserve sympathy? MOO

What is LA hiding? What made him "go along with CA's plan"? If he had nothing to hide, there would be no reason to be fearful of any type of prosecution. What does CA or KC have on him? What made him play along?

5. Spitfire4ever

Spitfire4ever New Member

Don't know her email address but remember that she had roadrunner. :)

6. Nickelfoo

Nickelfoo Are You Ready?

"For that reason, he feels at this point, now that the police are focusing completely on Casey, he wants to make sure that his own civil rights are protected," said Luka.

This is odd? If the police are focusing completely on Casey, why would Lee now need his civil rights protected? Is LA afraid little sis is going to cut a deal and blab something? I do not know what LA has done, but this can't be good. Can anyone tell me what time TL said that LA left his house when he came to get KC's belongings?

7. leophoenix

leophoenix Xineohpoel Leophoenix

Exactly Blue Screens are rare. It is certain critical missing files or hardware problem or bad driver. Not all missing system files bring up a blue screen either, most bring up a black screen with the missing file listed. A virus can do this, but the amount of viruses that can actually do this on an updated notebook are very rare.

To get one to display on cue in time for murder mystery is almost a miracle. If he were a true computer geek he would know to yank that hard disk if he couldn't take the time to properly delete the whole drive by overwriting the whole thing with zeros several times (hours). I think he tried to delete certain files and made Windows unstable.

His claim that the original screen claimed it had been improperly shutdown and none of the recovery options worked is bordering on absurd. If it boots that far Safe Mode or Recovery should work about 80% or more of the time. Safe mode avoids the problem causing blue screens. (Stop Errors)

I can bring up one though by forcing a wrong video driver or overclocking memory/processor way beyond specs although most laptops don't allow overclocking easily. What I mean by forcing is that I install a driver manually despite all the warnings from Windows that it is the wrong driver.

I seriously doubt KC was doing driver testing/mods (working on and modifying drivers) Nor overclocking a crappy mass produced notebook.

8. donnam

donnam New Member

I was addressing the bluescreen, not deleted emails.
    Also, just curious how people "know" what Lee does or doesn't know as far as computer knowledge goes.

9. donnam

donnam New Member

Pretty much what my husband said too.

10. CocoPie

CocoPie New Member

Just as an FYI, I am "self-taught" with regards to computer viruses, and have had many viral experiences over the past 8 years. I've had the BSOD only once, and while extremely difficult [took me about 3 days] - I did indeed end up recovering my system. Because alot of my "solves" are trial and error, I can't even begin to tell you how I did it, but I did it. My point being, if I can get past it - an actual computer forensics tech, could do it.

True, all data may not be "as it was", but some just might be recoverable.

11. passionflower

passionflower Just 1 tip to find a killer

LA was at the boyfriends house for 2 hours deleting files, right? Then does the boyfriend know what LA was doing and why LA was doing it???? Just wondering...........
    if someone I didn't know was in my home doing something like that for his sister, I would be asking allot of questions unless I KNEW WHY he was doing it!!!!IMO

12. maur33

maur33 Member

I know you didn't mean for this to be amusing, but nevertheless I really to have to laugh at this whole hand analogy business.

It is so weird that inmate casey says how Caylee got the best of each and everyone one of us, not for nothing but do most people think that their children got something from their brother? Wouldn't you normally think that she recieved some of her qualities from her father.

Weird just weird, Lee the middle finger...pretty much sums it up.

13. OrdinaryLife

OrdinaryLife New Member

Wasn't this computer that A's family computer that KC used? Just want to be sure before I add more thoughts. :)

14. leophoenix

Get yourself an antivirus Coco! Avira Antivir is very good and free. It's good to do trial and error with computers. It really does encourage you to learn to fix them yourself and avoid problems later. I've only had a virus once.

A forensics program can pick up every deleted file off a computer just as it was as long as it has not been written back over.

15. passionflower

passionflower Just 1 tip to find a killer

yep like another WSer said............THE *A* wing in prison...........

16. JBean

JBean Retired WS Administrator

I blame all my kids bad habits on my sister that lives the farthest away from me. I also named one of my sons after my brother. :eek:
    ruh roh.

17. kageykaren

kageykaren Lindsey Love, Universal Child your are the star &

La Stated to TL that if he would have known him he would have warned him about KC. It will be interesting to hear from TL what LA excuse was for working on the computer after first meeting him. Would'nt that be pretty intimidating to TL to meet his girlfriends brother for the first time under these circumstances. How did LA explain away what he eas doing while there, in his words to TL.

18. leophoenix

I would be uncomfortable with a stranger just hanging around my house like that for that long.

19. cajun

cajun Active Member

20. Gma Kat

Gma Kat Wantonly distributing my opinion........

Must be because they are talking out of their @#$.........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.