County Installs Camera at Anthony Home

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by imnotheonlyone, Oct 7, 2008.

1. imnotheonlyone

imnotheonlyone New Member

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=4&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

2. Loading...

3. Eponine

Eponine New Member

Hmmm, are they thinking Miss KC might be planning to get the heck outta dodge soon?!

4. PoppyH

PoppyH Scampii, My Cleaner Shrimp!!

I doubt they put it there for fear of Casey bolting, she could always go out the backdoor.

and over the fence

Poppy

5. Lovejac

Lovejac These boys are my heartstrings!

Great news!! How did I miss this thread?

Hey, ya think OC will have a web cam for us to view!!!

6. Pondering Mind

Pondering Mind here a ponder, there a ponder...everywhere a ponde

Very true, and the fact that the *back door* didin't even occur to me when I first read about this on another thread..tells me it's time for bed!!! I think it's there because it's cheaper/easier for LE to "see if there is trouble...makes sense to me.. November isn't that far away either, if something doesn't happen before then. <sayin a prayer> :behindbar Lovejac, a webcam would be awesome! (like I REALLY need another reason to spend MORE time here and fume)

7. Samijeansg

Samijeansg Former Member

That looks like it cost us the Tax Payers a pretty penny! geeeeeeesh! It may be a good thing though... keep the rat from trying to escape.

8. tehcloser

tehcloser New Member

More tax payer dollars being wasted on these fruit cakes.

9. Samijeansg

Samijeansg Former Member

YEP! I wonder what the cost is up to now for footing this bill?

10. momgot2kids

momgot2kids New Member

It is on a light pole could it possible this camera can see in the backyard, the top of those poles are higher than you think with a 360 degree view.

It looks like one of those camera Orange and Seminole are installing at intersection for red light runners, I heard Orange County bought a bunch of these cameras.

11. Law_girl41

Law_girl41 Former Member

IMO cool! Glad the LE installed it. Because... it allows for less patrolling and with video surveilance, it is unbiased and records all things going on there. So for all sides, they should watch their behavior. I think its a good solution, and maybe its just temporary until the case is resolved.

12. Law_girl41

Law_girl41 Former Member

ActuallyI think in the long run that will end up being cheaper than the man power. This way they can send out officers if theres an issue. And since the fox webcam is soooooooo unreliable, its win win solution.

13. Samijeansg

Samijeansg Former Member

Yes they did, and they do use them at intersections. Maybe it will save them manpower out there at the A home. Instead of having to have an officer patrol the area constantly they can just watch and send as needed. Still I'm sure this wasn't cheap to us tax payers!

14. Samijeansg

Samijeansg Former Member

LOL Law girl I guess we posted about the same time! Yeah that does make sense. This whole charade of Casey's and this HUGE WASTE of man power and her home confinement, everything just pisses me off. :banghead: I had to vent!

15. momgot2kids

momgot2kids New Member

I was thinking these cameras had already been purchased, to save man power overtime pay use a resource they already have once this is over take the camera back down and put at an intersection make the money back.

16. Samijeansg

Samijeansg Former Member

Could be mom, I'm not really sure how that works. So I probably should shut up now. :silenced: ;)

17. chesterp

chesterp Former Member

Do you honestly believe KC goes into the BACKYARD if Caylee was indeed placed in the backyard............... very haunting. I can see Caylee playing in the doll house asking Mommy to play with her. I hope KC is having nightmares....

18. Bree0372

Bree0372 Prayers for Tripp ~ Team Boom

I can believe she does, Chester. Maybe one with a heart and a conscience wouldn't be able to, but we are talking about KC. Anyone with a heart wouldn't kill their precious little one.

I hope she is having nightmares too. I hope Caylee is in each and every one too...asking "Mommy, why?"

I just don't understand!!! :banghead:

19. alwaysonmymind

alwaysonmymind Proud Army Mom

:woohoo: The sky has eyes... let's all hope the the wall's (in the A's house)have ears....

20. not_my_kids

not_my_kids New Member

I know, maybe Orange County figured that since dozens of other people can catch ZFG and Caylee on camera, maybe they should give it a try themselves and see how it turns out.

21. Law_girl41

Law_girl41 Former Member

It's okay, I'm hearing ya! Its frustrating! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

If only LE had my husbands technology he developed........we would know everything that is said in & around that house and by whom said it. Too bad the military is getting to it first.:innocent: :silenced: cant say what it is, its hush hush. :doh: