Couple who adopted 12 children shot to death #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the double, triple post whatever it is now..

If their daughter Krysten was in high school, is it possible she could know one of the older Gonzalez kids? There is a Gonzalez has her friend on myspace (I know common last name) -- lives in AZ now but hometime Atlanta, GA -- Thoughts? Prob a stretch but must look at all angles.

Hi there! I think we resolved that these are the biological children of Michael Billings, Byrd Billings biological son from his first marriage.

ETA - It appears that Byrd and Melanie became the legal guardians for them both.

Thanks Linda!! I missed that. I am thinking they used to live in Arizona then - thats where most of their friends are from!!:blowkiss:

I'm a few pages behind but I'm adhd so I figured I'd better mention this now while I'm thinking about it.

regarding the deed that said the purchase price was 10.00. I feel like a total idiot because I read it that way and I know better...I used to work in real estate! In some states you don't have to disclose the price that you are selling your house for so on the deed you can write something like "for the sum of ten dollars and other valuable consideration" no matter what you've sold the house for.

I'm so sorry I didn't remember that earlier

eta: sorry I guess that's already been answered!

NSC, usually "Clean Title" means a car without a wreck or something in it's past. I always look for a clean title when buying my cars. Car people brag about paying next to nothing for a car and a clean titled one at that. I think that's what he was doing in that post.

On the Kylee Waite...On the custody page there was a suponea to a Deon Waite in Mesa Arizona ...on the public record page there for this it lists him with a Sherri Billings

Can't figure out how to post link..it's in Maricopa county AZ

On the Kylee Waite...On the custody page there was a suponea to a Deon Waite in Mesa Arizona ...on the public record page there for this it lists him with a Sherri Billings

JULY 13, 2009 · POSTED IN BREAKING NEWS, BUSINESS & FINANCE
Bashas’ Inc has filed for a Chapter 11 protection after experiencing fiscal difficulties in the recent past. Bashas is the largest family owned grocery store across Arizona.

http://goldmannews.com/?p=2417

To post a link highlight the url on the page you want to link. On the menu bar go to edit and click copy. Then come to reply here and wherever you want to post the link go back under edit and click paste. I know there are other ways, but that's just how I do it :)

not sure if you guys have seen this but just found it in a google search

http://www.wkrg.com/document/pdf/florence_arrest_report2

Thanks Dood. Hey, I wanted to say thanks for jumping in with your personal memories. It must be a real ***** to watch this thing unfold. I was attacked 9 years ago by someone I "befriended" at the homeless shelter I managed at the time. He was very charming and it almost cost me my life. I was shocked when I saw the mug shot for Lpatrick, because the eyes were the same. I later found out that my assailant was indeed a psychopath.

This kind of mental illness usually "kicks in" hard somewhere between the teens and twenties, so you might have truly known the person Lpatrick was before the illness. I know that I am specualting again, but he's got all of the MO of a narcissistic psychopath. I will bet my little finger that he totally lost it for those ten minutes it took to destroy that family - and that, true to form, he cannot "accept" that he's the one with the mental illness (blaming it on his father) or culpable in the crime.

My assailant continued to send me psycho warped out mail - one time proclaiming his undying love, the next taping dead flies to the postcard. I finally convinced my mailman to return them to the post office without delivering them to me first. He was re-arrested for stalking me and I didn't even know it until I was notified! I don't like to map my story on to the crimes I sleuth - but psycho is psycho and they bear startling simularities in their method of being.

You are absolutely OK to remember your friend for who he was, not what he has become.

Very weird and that award has any body checked it out?Or is that another fantasy of his twisted mind.

Not sure if anyone has replied to this or not, but the award was real. It was on the local news tonight. The guy who gave it to him was shocked and also said LPG jr's wife actually gave a speech to some people about their "company" on the same day the Billings were murdered.

BTW, this is my first post. I've been reading through for a couple days now. It's been very interesting. I live in Pensacola (Beulah area) less than 10 minutes from the Billing's home. I didn't know them personally but went to the same school as their daughter.

I notice that what they are putting out there on the news now is making it sound like it was just a robbery. I just have a hard time believing that to be true. I think that may have been one of the motives, but it just doesn't add up. Anyways, I don't have much time for sleuthing, so I'll just sit back and read, you guys are doing great.

Lindadanette

thanks for that...I appreciate it. I am pleased to meet you and wish it would have been different circumstances.

I probably don't have much else to offer, as I'm not too good with the sleuthing stuff :p But if its all the same I will just read and keep up with the excellent job you guys are doing. and maybe interject here and there..

I do think that somehow in his twisted mind he thinks he was being the hero maybe to bella or something ..

There are so many children involved here and that breaks my heart, the victims, the perps, everybody it seems had kids, and the fact that a 16 year old kid is involved just makes be want to bury my head at what the world has become ...

Another nugget of irony - Michael Billings is/was listed as working at Suncoast Hospital and living on Indian Rocks Beach. I live less than five minutes from the beach.

Wow! Finally after being glued to the computer for more hours than are healthy caught up reading all the posts!

Some of you asked where you could see the whole live interview of Sheriff Morgan you can watch it by going to the raw video section of WEARtv at http://www.weartv.com/newsroom/raw_news/videos/vid_127.shtml i am going to finish watching it now. Don't know if i will ever be on so long again and finally had to skim a lot of the last 10 pages of posts as reading everything carefully was never ending. You people are amazing and fast. Good night i am finally turning the computer off. Nan

Another nugget of irony - Michael Billings is/was listed as working at Suncoast Hospital and living on Indian Rocks Beach. I live less than five minutes from the beach.

Not that it has anything to do with the murderers, but it's really bugging me that Byrd fought his own son to get custody of his children.

I was just coming to post this!!!

Is there anywhere near the Plumleys or Bledsoes?? I was just going to google it!!!

Okay - check this out!!

This is a fan website of a Letitica someone - a famous mixed martial arts girl, model and cage fighter. This is JRM && HAW poasting on her page - can you say CONNECTED!!!!!!!!!!!!

JRM && HAW

Apr 15 2009 2:23 PM

Check out my profile And Let me know Do you like me YES or NO http://www.doulike.us/photos/4169885.html?b=4&w=46

.............and I am still trying to figure out who that Guirguis guy is....lol

Okay - check this out!!

This is a fan website of a Letitica someone - a famous mixed martial arts girl, model and cage fighter. This is JRM && HAW poasting on her page - can you say CONNECTED!!!!!!!!!!!!

JRM && HAW

Apr 15 2009 2:23 PM

Check out my profile And Let me know Do you like me YES or NO http://www.doulike.us/photos/4169885.html?b=4&w=46

Can you send a PM? For some reason (probably because my account is new), it won't let me..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82