Couple who adopted 12 children shot to death #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good night, y'all. You guys have done some great sleuthing, but I think it's time for me to check out for the night. I'm PMSing and my emotions are off the charts with this case.

I was referring to the fact of Jr's supposed ex-wife living down there (the Herkels) and also the issue with a gold shop(?) and the Billings.

You could be onto something. I NEED to go to bed...have fun sleuthing it out tonight :)

I would think probably because they were in financial and IRS trouble so they probably financed though the billings finance company and used the land as collateral? The biz went downhill fast when Charles passed.

That's just a guess I didn't know Charles on the level of discussing his dealings outside of drywall work, I did a bit of subcontracting work for his company.

I would think probably because they were in financial and IRS trouble so they probably financed though the billings finance company and used the land as collateral? The biz went downhill fast when Charles passed.

That's just a guess I didn't know Charles on the level of discussing his dealings outside of drywall work, I did a bit of subcontracting work for his company.

Yes, you would think we would find it under worldco and not his name personally then?? What do you think???

After reading more about this trademark/copyright docuement, I think it is a pretty good chance that the Billings had some "non-mainstream" views on government. The language of the document was briefly discussed earlier, but I haven't really read anything about the beliefs that led to the document being drafted and how/if these beliefs manifested themselves in other aspects of the victims' lives. Please don't get me wrong, I am not implying or think that whatever beliefs the Billings had about government, religion, life or anything else caused their deaths.....I just can't quit going back to how out of the ordinary it is to come across someone who actually legally executed and filed something like this, not to mention the odds of that person being brutally murdered in such a unique act of violence.

I will try and find some more concise links, but here is one I have found so far. Sort of scary if you ask me.... http://www.freedomfraternity.com/

Lpg jr used to work at used car dealerships. One of them was a buy here pay here. Don't know if it was owned by the billings or not. This was about 12 years ago. About the same time he was also making trips to costa rica. I used to know him and he is indeed a sociopath. He is the type of person that would seem like he was sincerely doing something to help you but had other motives you knew nothing about. With this trait he had a way of getting people to do what he wanted. Don't remember if this was brought up or not but when he and his ex-wife owned women against rape and violence they were sued. I don't know by whom but I believe it was fraud related.

Above bolded by me. Maybe they wanted to live with their grandparents because they loved them -- not because they were "rich". Sorry...that kinda rubed me the wrong way.

Maybe, but even if they loved them, the grandparents shouldn't have petitioned for custody of their son's children.
I just thought of something else, if the kids were abused, the grandparent's wouldn't have been petitioning for custody, CPS would.
Unless there's some evidence that the kids were abused, I think what they did was wrong.
I'm probably wrong, but I wouldn't be surprised if one of the participants in this crime turns out to be a bio parent who felt that their child shouldn't have been given to the Billings.

You REALLY are talking "out both sides of your mouth" on this & Im curious as to why............you post hints and hints,FINALLY give up your info then DELETE it YET continue to talk about it-whats up with that???
You keep saying "no disrespect" yet you go on to do just that...........stating Byrd own strip clubs & met Melanie when she waitressed at one is NOT disrespectful nor is it slander.I have no issue with that HOWEVER going on to infer,repeatedly,that Byrd wasnt "on the up and up" WHEN YOU HAVE NO FACTS TO PROVE IT is slanderous & imo hurtful to the family...........Im curious as to what YOUR connection is & what your vested interested may be?Care to share? Im not baiting just generally curious as to your angle as you have inferred you are connected to the family..............is there more you know and arent saying?
I know the point of sleuthing is throwing ideas around objectively but you seem to be going in one direction only & its piqued my interest.

The whole board seems to be going in ONE DIRECTION of establishing connections BETWEEN the Perps.

Is it possible that all of his business dealing were not LEGIT?

That's all I'm asking. I know nothing further, honestly.

I'm just examining MOTIVE, That is all.

People aren't always what they seem on the surface (Example: Patrick Gonzalez, Jr and the "Service to Mankind" Award from the Pensacola Sertoma Club....)

Lindadanette,

I don't know how to bring the quote over here but thank you.
They could have had the best intentions, but harsh is the perfect word to describe my initial feelings when learning that Byrd fought his own son for custody of Michael's children.
I had a feeling that since the girls were older, they might have just preferred living with their rich grandparents. I also wonder if Byrd & Michael were on speaking terms. I honestly would never speak to my father again if he interfered with my relationship with my children. That's just me though.
copied dont know how to bold i always mess it up

I honestly would never speak to my father again if he interfered with my relationship with my children.

And that is a Parents biggest fear and I believe might be the reason a lot do not rescue grandchildren because sometimes in family courts good people still lose even to very bad parents.I love my son to death but if he was a danger to my grandson I would fight him tooth and nail if I thought he was being put in jeopardy. But its weird because when I was a mom I did feel the same way you do,Now when I became a grandmom I understand it more now.

The whole board seems to be going in ONE DIRECTION of establishing connections BETWEEN the Perps.

People aren't always what they seem on the surface (Example: Patrick Gonzalez, Jr and the "Service to Mankind" Award from the Pensacola Sertoma Club....)

Gazell,

I do see your point. There are plenty of good people who might not do business on the up and up. We have plenty of lawmakers in office who don't feel the need to pay their taxes.. And they represent we the people of the usa. :crazy:

In any case, even if it turns out that Billings business or had things that were completely soceity unacceptable, doesn't mean illegal but always the possibility. You never know, here are good hearted people supporting several children that need their love and support. Maybe if he did have anything hinky, it was justified. '

I dont' know.. All I can say is that I see your point and looking back i see your subtle hints.

Over the past few years I have studied a lot about certain disorders. A Sociapath can start out being one of the nicest people you thought you had ever met. It isn't until you either have something they WANT and you won't give , you catch them reacting to a certain situations oddly,Pathological Lying ,Feels entitled to certain things as "their right.",Manipulative and Conning ,Superficial Charm ,Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt

A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.

Shallow Emotions
When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises.

Incapacity for Love

Need for Stimulation
Living on the edge. Verbal outbursts and physical punishments are normal. Promiscuity and gambling are common.

Callousness/Lack of Empathy
Unable to empathize with the pain of their victims, having only contempt for others' feelings of distress and readily taking advantage of them.

Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature
Rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others.

Early Behavior Problems/Juvenile Delinquency
Usually has a history of behavioral and academic difficulties, yet "gets by" by conning others. Problems in making and keeping friends; aberrant behaviors such as cruelty to people or animals, stealing, etc.

Irresponsibility/Unreliability
Not concerned about wrecking others' lives and dreams. Oblivious or indifferent to the devastation they cause. Does not accept blame themselves, but blames others, even for acts they obviously committed. Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity
Promiscuity, child sexual abuse, rape and sexual acting out of all sorts.

Lack of Realistic Life Plan/Parasitic Lifestyle
Tends to move around a lot or makes all encompassing promises for the future, poor work ethic but exploits others effectively.

Criminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility
Changes their image as needed to avoid prosecution. Changes life story readily.

Thanks for the info Sharlie!!! You bascially just described my sister :( Although, I already knew this about her :)

Gazelle, you asked about PM's - you should have enough posts now, check it out!

Sadly I think a lot of business dealings are legit just by a fine line or a pay off but then when something like this happens people will come out with things they would never say if the person is still alive

My point of posting what I did was just to make point. That while a person may seem to be a great all around guy IF he is capable of commiting a horrendous crime of murder, MAYBE he wasn't who you thought he was.And that in itself should be something we keep in mind when dealing with new people in our lives. A Sociapath can fool even the smartest of psychiatrists so they are not easy to spot, sadly for some until it is too late.

Okay...A check of these links I found from the Better Business Bureau in regards to two of the Billings companies:
http://www.bbb.org/northwestern-flo...o-financial-services-in-pensacola-fl-90002967

and

http://www.bbb.org/northwestern-flo...s/markham-auto-sales-in-pensacola-fl-16002418

reveals some crazy info that I have just begun to uncover. The following email address is listed for Melanie: ash888@aol.com; but now think it belongs to daughter Ashley.

When googled I come up with this:
http://melaniebillings.blogspot.com/2008/04/we-are-going-home-nikki-has-finally.html

The title of this blog is troublesome to say the least...

Okay...A check of these links I found from the Better Business Bureau in regards to two of the Billings companies:
http://www.bbb.org/northwestern-flo...o-financial-services-in-pensacola-fl-90002967

and

http://www.bbb.org/northwestern-flo...s/markham-auto-sales-in-pensacola-fl-16002418

reveals some crazy info that I have just begun to uncover. The following email address is listed for Melanie: ash888@aol.com.

When googled I come up with this:
http://melaniebillings.blogspot.com/2008/04/we-are-going-home-nikki-has-finally.html

The title of this blog is troublesome to say the least...

interesting that there is someone with a user name "ash888" on a rockford fosgate forum. That's car audio isn't it?

interesting that there is someone with a user name "ash888" on a rockford fosgate forum. That's car audio isn't it?

Probably not, if there are stolen car connections. This email also is linked to a website titled duomeili.com which is oriental and seems to sell everything under the sun; including car equipment, parts, etc....

Could very well be items bought at import prices....but hmmm....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288