Court

Anybody know if Judge Berland is going to make a ruling about the 911 tapes today as previously scheduled?

My assignment for you folks for the upcoming months is to: Go to Netflix and watch a documentary movie called: STRONG ISLAND. Pay close attention to what happened ( or didn't happen) and put it on the shelf for later discussion. I then want you to GOOGLE a story about a man getting killed in Centerport in August, 2015. He was a lawyer who went to use a bathroom on the beach and wound up dead. YOU HAVE to look at the attached video of the victim being sat on by two men. The victim's name was Michael Divers.
One of those men were represented by Jim Burke's lawyer.

One word common to STRONG ISLAND and MICHAEL DIVERS is when both cases were 'investigated' for a crime the grand jury reported NO TRUE BILL.

Suffolk Police Must Release Shannan Gilbert 911 Tape, Appeals Court Panel Affirms

“The SCPD are now finally required by law to produce to me the controversial 911 recordings,” said John Ray, the Miller Place-based attorney who represents the Gilbert family. “It is especially pleasing that the Appellate Division’s decision to uphold the court order to release the recordings was made the week of the 10th anniversary of Shannan’s disappearance.”

Neither Suffolk police nor the county attorney’s office immediately responded to a request for comment on whether they plan to appeal or comply with the order. But during a January news conference when police released previously undisclosed evidence in the Gilgo Beach case, Suffolk Police Commissioner Geraldine Hart said the department will be “guided by the verdict” in the Gilbert lawsuit.

Thanks to @dotr for this link in another LISK thread.

ETA
https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/webcivil/FCASSearch

Index # 0033683/2012

0033683/2012

Last edited:
Check out the above Link and tell me why you think these two fellows shouldn't have been indicted. Tell me if you don't think it was a coincident that one of those men was represented by Joe Conway who just happened to be Burke's lawyer when he was arrested and convicted of his crimes. That Conway was allowed to sit in the grand jury when when one of the assailants testified ( note* he had a right to do so, BUT).

Look at the autopsy report and see if it tells you Divers was 'highly intoxicated' and then tell me if you can find what his blood alcohol level was. You might find it indicated only 2 beers. You might find reports he was on Xanax. There was no such finding in the report.

The prosecutor who handled this case is none other than Peter Timmons, the same bum that helped Burke and Spota to frame my son in law. I can tell you that after Timmons served the DA office for 20 years he, his wife, and stepdaughter are no longer in the employ of the DA.

Check out the above Link and tell me why you think these two fellows shouldn't have been indicted. Tell me if you don't think it was a coincident that one of those men was represented by Joe Conway who just happened to be Burke's lawyer when he was arrested and convicted of his crimes. That Conway was allowed to sit in the grand jury when when one of the assailants testified ( note* he had a right to do so, BUT).

Look at the autopsy report and see if it tells you Divers was 'highly intoxicated' and then tell me if you can find what his blood alcohol level was. You might find it indicated only 2 beers. You might find reports he was on Xanax. There was no such finding in the report.

The prosecutor who handled this case is none other than Peter Timmons, the same bum that helped Burke and Spota to frame my son in law. I can tell you that after Timmons served the DA office for 20 years he, his wife, and stepdaughter are no longer in the employ of the DA.

To see all of the corruption in Suffolk Co go on for years and years and years... I'm sure I would have spontaneously combusted long ago. But, somehow you've managed to continue to try to expose this corruption for years and years and years! Amazing fortitude, Hawk!

To see all of the corruption in Suffolk Co go on for years and years and years... I'm sure I would have spontaneously combusted long ago. But, somehow you've managed to continue to try to expose this corruption for years and years and years! Amazing fortitude, Hawk!
I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.
Helen Keller

Did you see the story in the papers the other day about 300 Suffolk OTB employees are going to be furloughed - 300! What is going to happen to the NO.1 and 2 guy in the organization? #1 retains his salary of $205K while #2 195K - two Chiefs with no Indians.

Now the No.2 guy must be in desperate times because for 10 years or so he was an operative for the GOP in Suffolk. It seems as though he never got paid so the GOP decided to give him $2000 per month in stipends. While they were at it why not take care of him for the past 10 years? Send over $200K. I guess receiving what IMO is a no-show job at OTB at 195K a year is not reward enough.

I thought there was a thread for ex-DA Spota and ex-Chief McPartland. Since I cannot
find it, I will post this under Court, as they have a court date in June 2020 for sentencing
for prison.

Spota tapped then Governor Elliot Spitzer for a special prosecutor
to investigate the Tankleff murders, all because Stuart Namm had Governor Mario Cuomo investigate
the SCDA and SCPD for corruption because he had James Hickey LIEING in his court room, and Judge
Namm knew Hickey was perjuring himself on the witness stand. In Loeb's case, Spota tapped
Peter Crusco of Queens DA
to be the special prosecutor brought in to handle the Loeb case. Then Governor Spitzer tapped
onto NYAG Andrew Cuomo
(who is the son of the man who investigated corruption @ SCPD and SCDA)
to be the special prosecutor to investigate the murders of Mr. and
Mrs. Tankleff. Not long after Spota taps Spitzer and Spitzer taps Cuomo
Spitzer is found to be guilty of the Mann Act. It is a felony. Elliot stepped down from office, and hired
high powered lawyers. Elliot did not go to prison because he had Lloyd Constantine.
Elliot Spitzer says Hi Tommie.

I was hoping that Vinegrad and Krantz would put up a blockbuster obstacle to prevent
the Feds from succeeding in victory. I read the papers every day, and nothing. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
archangel78100
Back