Court

I don't see how this case will be won as a "medical malpractice" suit. How will they prove that Shannon was in fact even treated as a patient of Hackett? Does malpractice extend outside of a medical office? I would just hate to see her family go through more disappointment. I guess her mother is convinced more than the police are, that Hackett played some role in her daughter's death. I'm interested to see how this pans out.

Mari said CPH called her and among other things said he medicated Shannan. Heres the problem for CPH. He told police he did not call her. Phone bill says he did. He lied. He lost credibility. Therefore Mari's word carries more weight. IMO.

Is this a secret thats been kept from Hackett? Or just the public for now?

Called her not once, but twice, a couple of days apart.

And, when it comes to trial, a VERY INTERESTING SECRET will be revealed about what transpired very shortly before
Hackett's FIRST phone call to Mari. HE's got some serious explaining to do.

I'm not at liberty to reveal it, but, let me tell you folks - ITS A WHOPPER.

Our courts don't quite work that way. If there's some evidence against CPH that they plan on using during the trial, if it ever gets to one, it cannot be kept secret from the defence.

Then we shall see what we will see...
You have defended CPH alot. Its your right too. I dont know if hes a friend or not. If he is then he might be keeping secrets from you.

Called her not once, but twice, a couple of days apart.

And, when it comes to trial, a VERY INTERESTING SECRET will be revealed about what transpired very shortly before
Hackett's FIRST phone call to Mari. HE's got some serious explaining to do.

I'm not at liberty to reveal it, but, let me tell you folks - ITS A WHOPPER.
How often is he late for dinner?

You have defended CPH alot. Its your right too. I dont know if hes a friend or not. If he is then he might be keeping secrets from you.
I do know the man, and anything he keeps from me is because we've never talked about anything regarding this case with one another. I haven't seen him in at least two years. While it may be seen as defending, what I'm trying to continuously do in every part of the case(GB4/SG/LISK)is make sure fact and opinion are not confused with each other.
I'll add this here...., plenty of my cell phone bills from 2010,11 and 12, before service at Oak Beach was greatly improved to just bad, several calls on each bill would be listed as originating in Hazlet, N.J. even though I've never been there. The line of sight way the signals work would use that tower over ones closer but with a weaker signal strength.

Does anyone know what the July 5th court date is for?

I do know the man, and anything he keeps from me is because we've never talked about anything regarding this case with one another.
I'll add this here...., plenty of my cell phone bills from 2010,11 and 12, before service at Oak Beach was greatly improved to just bad, several calls on each bill would be listed as originating in Hazlet, N.J. even though I've never been there. The line of sight way the signals work would use that tower over ones closer but with a weaker signal strength.

That's very interesting that you would post that the cell phone tower would jump from
OB to Hazlet, New Jersey [for the record, tha'ts 85 miles, by the way] when discussing the good doc. hmmmmmmmmm More interesting than you know. NEVER in my life have I ever heard of a phone tower jumping 85 miles away
to ping a call. NEVER.
As a matter of fact, his phone bill stated that he called Mari from NJ. But of course, you NEVER
discussed the case with the good doc, as you say!!!!

Would you mind if you were subpoena'd to be a witness and bring your phone bills to prove this to the trial?
Then you can defend your good buddy, the doc, all you want publicly, under oath and on the record.

Doc called the Gilbert family the night of the day that Shannan went missing. That's May 1 for you folks who are not
sure what date.

Then doc called the family again on May 3, but May 3 was NOT the first call from the good doc. Phone bills prove this.
FACT.

Anything happening in regards to the CPH wrongful death case????????

Allegedly court is set for Supreme Trial on Tuesday.
But it very well could be adjourned since Mari's death makes Sherre the executor,
and Sherre may very well be extremely distraught and the attorney on the case
may ask for an adjournment.

Shocked that not one person commented on the court appearance three days ago.

We're going to trial folks!!

Opening statements to take place 9/16/14!

STill waiting for trial.
ho hum

How come the dates CPH called Mari keep changing? First it was the 3rd, then the 2nd, now the 1st.

That's very interesting that you would post that the cell phone tower would jump from
OB to Hazlet, New Jersey [for the record, tha'ts 85 miles, by the way] when discussing the good doc. hmmmmmmmmm More interesting than you know. NEVER in my life have I ever heard of a phone tower jumping 85 miles away
to ping a call. NEVER.
As a matter of fact, his phone bill stated that he called Mari from NJ. But of course, you NEVER

Would you mind if you were subpoena'd to be a witness and bring your phone bills to prove this to the trial?
Then you can defend your good buddy, the doc, all you want publicly, under oath and on the record.

Doc called the Gilbert family the night of the day that Shannan went missing. That's May 1 for you folks who are not
sure what date.

Then doc called the family again on May 3, but May 3 was NOT the first call from the good doc. Phone bills prove this.
FACT.
I dont see anything in his post that would suggest he was seeking publicity. That never came into play.

to ping a call. NEVER.

sure what date.

FACT.

It's actually about 40 miles in a straight line, the cell signal doesn't have to drive there. And if my phone did it at times, so did every other cell phone used from the area, including CPH's. When I added that bit of info to the thread, it wasn't to defend someone who I do know but definitely aren't "good buddy's" with, it was in response to a vague post about calls being made by an Oak Beach resident from a town in New Jersey that starts with an H when this resident claimed to be in Oak Beach.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back