Court

That's very interesting that you would post that the cell phone tower would jump from
OB to Hazlet, New Jersey [for the record, tha'ts 85 miles, by the way] when discussing the good doc. hmmmmmmmmm More interesting than you know. NEVER in my life have I ever heard of a phone tower jumping 85 miles away
to ping a call. NEVER.
As a matter of fact, his phone bill stated that he called Mari from NJ. But of course, you NEVER
discussed the case with the good doc, as you say!!!!

Would you mind if you were subpoena'd to be a witness and bring your phone bills to prove this to the trial?
Then you can defend your good buddy, the doc, all you want publicly, under oath and on the record.

Doc called the Gilbert family the night of the day that Shannan went missing. That's May 1 for you folks who are not
sure what date.

Then doc called the family again on May 3, but May 3 was NOT the first call from the good doc. Phone bills prove this.
FACT.

Let me add that after a little thought, you seem very emotionally invested, and the style of your posting seems awful familiar.

It's actually about 40 miles in a straight line, the cell signal doesn't have to drive there. And if my phone did it at times, so did every other cell phone used from the area, including CPH's. When I added that bit of info to the thread, it wasn't to defend someone who I do know but definitely aren't "good buddy's" with, it was in response to a vague post about calls being made by an Oak Beach resident from a town in New Jersey that starts with an H when this resident claimed to be in Oak Beach.

This makes perfect sense to me. It's just how when you search for something local here on Long Island, by let's say Zip code and distance, some distances will give you results in Connecticut. It's close by on theory but you must swim across the sound to get there! Lol!

Let me add that after a little thought, you seem very emotionally invested, and the style of your posting seems awful familiar.

I thought so too! There's a very familiar undertone but that's besides the point. You have a personal relationship with Hackett or just know him? Do you think he's capable of killing these women?

Eta: if you cannot answer or if it's against policy to ask, I apologize. Still not 100% sure what rules are around here

I thought so too! There's a very familiar undertone but that's besides the point. You have a personal relationship with Hackett or just know him? Do you think he's capable of killing these women?

Eta: if you cannot answer or if it's against policy to ask, I apologize. Still not 100% sure what rules are around here

I know CPH well enough to say hello if I ran into him but have no personal relationship with him. It's my opinion that CPH is in no way involved in what happened to any of the GB4 or SG. Any calls he may have made were, in my opinion, only because he enjoys being involved in local events, which is what this was at the time.

It's my opinion that CPH is in no way involved in what happened to SG. Any calls he may have made were, in my opinion, only because he enjoys being involved in local events, which is what this was at the time.

I have some bad news for you.

Hootowl, Correct me if Im wrong. Did you say its your belief Shannan did not leave Hacketts house? Was it Hackett or his neighbor who said Shannan's in the marsh? Who gave Shannan drugs? Hackett or his neighbor?

It's actually about 40 miles in a straight line, the cell signal doesn't have to drive there. And if my phone did it at times, so did every other cell phone used from the area, including CPH's. When I added that bit of info to the thread, it wasn't to defend someone who I do know but definitely aren't "good buddy's" with, it was in response to a vague post about calls being made by an Oak Beach resident from a town in New Jersey that starts with an H when this resident claimed to be in Oak Beach.

I can say with 100% certainty that cell phones with some carriers would often would go into a roaming mode and accidentally connect to a New Jersey tower while on the South Shore of Long Island and a Connecticut tower while on the North Shore of Long Island.

It's about 40 miles from Hasbrouck. I heard this said by someone else once. Interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He may very well have said it. Without the depositions it's hard to respond. But Joe Jr. mentioned the marsh as well.

I know that doesn't prove anything to you, but I do know it to be a fact.

Well, I've seen the depositions. I know that doesn't prove anything to you, but I do know it to be a fact.

I'm not saying you are wrong - far from it. But the selective "leak" of depositions itself is an issue. Why do I say that? What if only the depositions that favor the Hackett theory have been shown only to people that are inclined to believe it? I am not saying I know that to be the case, simply that it raises that question.

I'm not saying you are wrong - far from it. But the selective "leak" of depositions itself is an issue. Why do I say that? What if only the depositions that favor the Hackett theory have been shown only to people that are inclined to believe it? I am not saying I know that to be the case, simply that it raises that question.

I'm not sure what other depositions there would be. If he's on video and he says something, what does that mean?

Are you saying a full length video deposition could be altered to only include things that support a CPH theory?

He may very well have said it. Without the depositions it's hard to respond. But Joe Jr. mentioned the marsh as well.
Fluke had a lot of it right. Maybe his presentation was a bit off but he tried to tell what was happening at oak beach and not many listened.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

The Summary Judgment motion was brought by Hackett in June, 2016. This means Hackett believes he has irrefutable evidence of his innocence against Ray's claim and he wants judge to rule in his favor.

Keep in mind that during discovery phase of the litigation John Ray had a legal obligation to provide Hackett with Mari's phone records.

I'm no expert on litigation -- but this doesn't look good for Ray. No wonder he's desperate to find anything on Hackett.

I never felt hackett killed these girls. I believe he was set up. Just my 2 cents.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

There is no "leak" of depositions. They are at the court house. the court house is public. The file is public.

No "leaks"

Upon reading up on the depositions, I can tell all of you

that when Hackett gets on the stand, John Ray will tear him apart
and impeach him

again and again and again. There are written depositions, as well as video.

Hackett will be found guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Originally I did not have a lot of faith in JR, now upon reading these court documents
and making notes
and cross referencing them, Hackett's going to be put away - yup.

John did a great job of covering all the bases in his depositions of Peg Leg.

You know, for a man who told

Newsday
NY Post
NY Daily News
CBS, ABC, NBC - tv
News 12 Long Island
48 Hours

and all the other press that was on this case in 2010

that he NEVER CALLED MARI GILBERT

and never saw Shannan, never treated Shannan and never met Shannan

why does he have 7 pages of hand written notes about Shannan Gilbert
in his notebook from 2010?