Coxes to appear on Dr. Phil Show

Dr. Phil's Show Here:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4821880&postcount=27"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Show Transcripts and Show Videos - NO DISCUSSION![/ame]

I bet Josh and Dad are pizzzzzed now. :woohoo:
I had thought the mention of Susan's name was going to be "off limits" in the father's home; and it was mentioned that while Jen & Kirk were there, she tried to talk to Josh about what he knew-- argument must have started and they were ask to leave the house. Maybe reason Kirk & Jen are coming out so strong. I don't think Kirk is a BS kind of guy and wants this thing to move. Think that was from the pressor.

I'm sure they aren't very happy now that some of Josh's dirty little secrets are coming out. I read where Josh's attorney said that Josh's supporters are writing up a document to rebut the allegations made during the press conference. That should be VERY interesting if indeed they follow through.

I was very concerned to hear Judy Cox, Susan's mother, state she would show Braden and Charlie photos of Susan the next time she has the boys in her custody. That is about the last thing she should have said because that will surely instigate a conversation about Susan which Josh does NOT want to occur. Now that Mrs. Cox made that blunder, and the family realize her saying that has totally ruined their chances of seeing the boys unsupervised without a court order, perhaps they will come out with more information.

Didn't you notice how fast Shelby stepped in and said, "Thank you Judy", the moment she quit talking so she wouldn't be asked more questions?

I doubt the Cox's will ever get to visit with Charlie and Braden after this unless they file an action for visitation with the court. But, from what I've read, the State of Washington does NOT have any laws which they could use to file for visitation.

This is a very sad state of affairs and I feel so bad for them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back