Crazy kitten

Discussion in 'News that makes you smile!' started by Wolf Dreamer, Dec 8, 2012.

1. Wolf Dreamer

Wolf Dreamer New Member

Whenever I feel a bit grumpy I watch this video of a kitten and his... broccoli?!?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIFNEddeZI4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIFNEddeZI4[/ame]

2. Loading...

3. Herding Cats

Herding Cats New Member

OK, having raised tons of kittens, I'd say this is the most strange food that I've seen them eat. And this little guy is adamant....that is HIS broccoli. Shoot, his vocalizations had even Grace (who's deaf to cats, lol) cocking her head trying to figure it out.

Thanks so much for posting! Made me smile this morning, and that's good!

Best-
    Herding Cats
    (none of whom eat broccoli)

4. Elphaba

Elphaba Defying Gravity...

LoL!!!!!!!!! Too, too adorable!

It may be that the little kit is teething, and chewing on the tough broccoli feels good. Or, it has an odd taste in food. I know I have a cat that will kill you for a bite of Maui onion rolls. It is the strangest thing. lol

5. Reader

Reader New Member

LOL, such a fierce growl for a tiny kitten....too funny!

6. Isabelle

Isabelle Verified registered nurse

That was soooo cute. Wonder if the broccoli smells/tastes like catnip to the cat. Or could taste like good grass and cats like grass. That is one serious kitty.