Creepingskills is now a Verified Attorney

Congratulations to you, Creepingskills, that's such an accomplishment after what I know is many years of very hard work!! I wish you much success and accomplishment, which no doubt is headed your way! :great::dance::clap:

P.s. I'm assuming you aren't related to JR and he didn't visit you in FL this past June? :p

Congratulations to you, Creepingskills, that's such an accomplishment after what I know is many years of very hard work!! I wish you much success and accomplishment, which no doubt is headed your way! :great::dance::clap:

P.s. I'm assuming you aren't related to JR and he didn't visit you in FL this past June? :p

Haha! And I'd also like you know if you bought him a full Walmart wardrobe. Congrats to you Creepingskills!:happydance::rocker::rocker::rocker::partyguy2::balloons::bdscroll::confetti::partyguy::sundae::goldcrown:

:floorlaugh:

That would be QUITE a twist, and totally makes sense considering my posts. Too funny! I ruined the mystery, JR's relative is a he, and Beach knows that I'm a she.

Congratulations creepingskills, Esq.!! :great:

Remember to laugh every day and build a little wall around your moral compass so it doesn't get bent. :)

Congratulations creepingskills, Esq.!! :great:

Remember to laugh every day and build a little wall around your moral compass so it doesn't get bent. :)

Thank you!:yesss:

And thank you even more for the great advice, I won't forget! :bowdown:

Congratulations creepingskills. Thank you for being a solid contributor and a voice of reason in this forum. I think I've read every single one of your posts. :blushing:

Congratulations creepingskills. Thank you for being a solid contributor and a voice of reason in this forum. I think I've read every single one of your posts. :blushing:

Thank you, Chelly!!! :loveyou:

After all that :lookingitup: I know you must be on :cloud9: :yesss: and now we can all :toastred: :toast:

:congrats: Verified.JPG Verified.JPG Verified.JPG !!!

:fireworks: :cheers: :cheer: :woot: :clap: :applause: :autumn:

Glad to have you aboard and involved in :websleuther:, and good luck :juggling: all those opportunities that will come your way and :smiliescale: on which job you want for your first gig !

Gah!!

I am always the last one to read good news!

Congratulations, creepingskills! Your hard work paid off, Ms. Attorney at Law!

Congrats, creepingskills. And may I say, despite all the snarky jokes out there, you are entering what can be a fine and helping profession. Best of luck to you!

Was just scrolling through the threads and noticed you havent posted in a while. Where are you creepingskills? Not a whole lot to sleuth lately but you are missed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back