*Crime-related TV shows to watch TODAY!*

Tonight (Sunday) at 9:00PM (EDT) on CNN:

CNN Special Report

Episode: Chasing Diana

Twenty years ago, Princess Diana was killed in a tragic accident in Paris; it is a story told by those closest to her; revealing intimate details of the last days of Diana's life, as well as the moments that made the princess.

9:00 - 11:00 PM CNN

Try checking out Sword and Scale Podcast if nothing else is on TV. It has one of the best (albeit onbnoxious) hosts and narrator since Orson Welles.
Stuff to binge watch: Obsession: Dark Desires; Investigation Discovery is always my go to when Scientology and the Aftermath isn't on.

CNN Special Report Presents Secret State: Inside North*Korea

Exclusive one-hour special airs Friday, September 15 at 10pm ET on CNN and CNN International

With tensions near boiling point and most Americans now banned from visiting North Korea, CNN cameras go inside the secretive nation to places few outsiders have ever seen. Reported by CNN international correspondent Will Ripley – who has been to North Korea 15 times in the last three years – Secret State: Inside North Korea will premiere Friday, September 15 at 10pm ET on CNN and CNN International...

http://cnnpressroom.blogs.cnn.com/2...ort-presents-secret-state-inside-north-korea/

Today (Wednesday) at 2:00PM (EDT) on LMN:

Amber's Story (2006)

The kidnapping of two girls leads to the implementation of the Amber Alert system for tracking missing children.

Today (Tuesday) on LMN:

4:00PM (EDT) Jodi Arias: Dirty Little Secret

6:00PM (EDT) She Made Them Do It (Sarah Pender)

Airing Thursday night, Oct. 12, 2017, on ID Discovery, 10 pm Est/9 pm Cen. Home Alone episode one is about a high school senior named Katie Key from Greene County, Tennessee, who was murdered 10 years ago just a couple miles from where I live. The sheriff's department had to settle with the family after the crime occurred. Very sad story in our community. The sheriff ten years ago is not our current sheriff.

Tonight (Saturday) on Lifetime:

The Lost Wife of Robert Durst
(2017)

Young and wide-eyed Kathie falls in love with charming, yet quirky real estate scion Robert Durst, only to find their marriage turning stranger, darker and more disturbing as time passes. Based on the book by Matt Birkbeck.

8:00 - 10:02 PM Lifetime

Case discussion: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...alem-31-January-1982&highlight=kathleen+durst

Tonight (Thursday) on CNN:

Sexual Harassment in America: Tipping Point
LIVE

Alisyn Camerota moderates a live town hall discussion on sexual harassment; guests include Gretchen Carlson, Anita Hill, and Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY).

9:00 - 10:00 PM CNN

Premieres tonight at 8:00PM on Lifetime:

I Am Elizabeth Smart

2017 marks the 15-year anniversary of Elizabeth Smart’s abduction. Part of a cross-network event with A&E, Lifetime’s "I Am Elizabeth Smart" is the definitive, authorized movie about the harrowing kidnapping of Elizabeth Smart, told from her perspective and with her full participation. In June 2002, Elizabeth Ann Smart (Alana Boden) was a 14-year-old girl when she was abducted from her Salt Lake City home by religious fanatic Brian David Mitchell (Skeet Ulrich). He brought her to a hilly encampment where, with his twisted accomplice Wanda Barzee (Deirdre Lovejoy), he held Elizabeth captive. She was starved, drugged, raped and subjected to bizarre religious rituals until, nine months later, she enabled her own rescue. A film about the kidnapping was rushed on the air shortly after the incident, but it shied away from the reality of what Elizabeth went through. Now, in "I Am Elizabeth Smart," Elizabeth herself, as a producer and on-screen narrator, explores how she survived, and confronts the truths and misconceptions about her captivity...

http://www.mylifetime.com/movies/i-am-elizabeth-smart

Tonight (Sunday) on Lifetime:

I Am Elizabeth Smart (2017)

In 2002, Brian David Mitchell abducts 14-year-old Elizabeth Smart from her Salt Lake City home. Held captive by Mitchell and his accomplice, Smart must endure months of brutality while trying to figure out a way to escape.

CC
8:00 - 10:02 PM Lifetime

Tonight (Tuesday) at 8:00PM on Lifetime:

I Am Elizabeth Smart (2017)

In 2002, Brian David Mitchell abducts 14-year-old Elizabeth Smart from her Salt Lake City home. Held captive by Mitchell and his accomplice, Smart must endure months of brutality while trying to figure out a way to escape.

Just a reminder that the Dr. Phil Show will be covering the Delphi murders tomorrow:

WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 13, 2017

Episode: The Indiana Train Track Murders; The Search for a Killer

"Teens Liberty German and Abigail Williams go hiking in the woods of their small hometown in Indiana and are brutally murdered; in their final moments, the best friends may have recorded images and audio of their killer."

Is there a thread like the about YouTube?

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back