*Crime-related TV shows to watch TODAY!*

Tonight (Tuesday) on USA: Dirty John: The Betty Broderick Story
9:00PM and 10:00PM (Eastern)

S2 Ep1 No Fault
Amanda Peet Christian Slater Rachel Keller
(6/2)Betty thinks she can't be divorced by her rich lawyer husband without her consent.

S2 Ep2 The Turtle and the Alligator

(6/2)Through medical school, law school and many pregnancies, Betty supports Dan until he hits it big.

Last edited:
Tonight (Tuesday) on USA: Dirty John: The Betty Broderick Story
9:00PM and 10:00PM (Eastern)

S2 Ep1 No Fault
(6/2)Betty thinks she can't be divorced by her rich lawyer husband without her consent.

S2 Ep2 The Turtle and the Alligator

(6/2)Through medical school, law school and many pregnancies, Betty supports Dan until he hits it big.

I was so excited to see the commercials for this. Will probably watch this weekend. This was one of the first cases I followed intently. I was local and Betty and Dan were in the paper all the time regarding their divorce. It was crazy when she killed him. She did garner a lot of sympathy though, but she was very unlikable I thought.

There’s an episode of “City Confidential” floating on the crime network called “Deadly Odds In Biloxi” that has to do with a mind blowing case in Mississippi. I seen it twice last night even tho it’s near 20 yrs old, I’ve read a good book about it too.

There’s an episode of “City Confidential” floating on the crime network called “Deadly Odds In Biloxi” that has to do with a mind blowing case in Mississippi. I seen it twice last night even tho it’s near 20 yrs old, I’ve read a good book about it too.
Also watched last night!! I was a fan of City Confidential ... loved that voice @paulwinfield!!

I am SO EXCITED to announce this—-guess what show is coming in 2020?!

Forensic Files 2!!!!!
(Forensic Files II)

Woohooo!!!

'Forensic Files' reboot coming in 2020

“True crime fans rejoice! Long-running crime series Forensic Files will return with new episodes in 2020.”

gran.gif

I used to watch this show all the time and was excited to see this news, but... I can't get beyond the narrator's voice.

I used to watch this show all the time and was excited to see this news, but... I can't get beyond the narrator's voice.

I understand your point tho I have watched several of the new ones that have been interesting. I find myself watching these type shows quite often.

Oh, I need in on this thread. I flip through choices more than I actually watch. I hope to find some good shows or series in this list! One of my favorites that no longer runs was killing fields on a&e with rodie. So good!!

Tonight (Saturday) at 8:00PM on Lifetime:

Jodi Arias: Dirty Little Secret: Special Edition | Lifetime

Based on the disturbing murder trial that has captivated the nation, this film tells the story of Jodi Arias (Tania Raymonde,) a seductive 28-year-old aspiring photographer recently found guilty of killing her former lover Travis Alexander (Jesse Lee Soffer.) While investigating the violent killing, Mesa, Arizona, police retrieved a digital camera from Travis’ washing machine, revealing shocking images authorities claim Jodi took of their sexual escapades, as well as during and after his murder. Jodi pled not guilty and contends she killed Alexander in self-defense. Her subsequent trial has been grand theater, dominating the news as she testified in her own defense and offered explicit insight into the sex, lies and obsession that led up to Alexander’s murder.

Followed by: Jodi Arias: Cellmate Secrets at 10:03PM

Jodi
Arias: Cellmate Secrets' on Lifetime, promises unknown insights into the life of the infamous convict, Jodi Arias. It uses real-life footage, firsthand accounts, and dramatized segments to give viewers a scarring look into the personality of Jodi Arias and her life in prison.

Last edited:
Tonight (Sunday) on Lifetime:

Surviving Jeffrey Epstein

S1 Ep1 Lured; Trapped
8:00 - 10:02p

(8/9)Survivors reveal how Jeffrey Epstein lured young teenagers to his home through an elaborate series of female recruiters they thought they could trust; more survivors untangle the complex and insidious sex trafficking scheme that ensnared them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back