Crime-scene investigation vans arrive at taped-off Anthony house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nor have they said they are not.:angel:

Right...and according to the law, "innocent until proven guilty". If the Anthony's are suspect, and they have strong evidence or reason to believe they aiding in this crime, they ought to arrest them and get it over with. Every day that passes is more opportunity for any evidence in that house to be disposed of, if in fact the A's are co-conspiriters.

Just a guess on my part but what if...Baez is putting the murder onto CA the night of the fight and that KC left without her car or Caylee and therefore trying to pin this on her mother..Therefore they would need to look for additional evidence....I am in no way saying this is what happened but I would not be surprised if the Defense tries to go there.

Right...and according to the law, "innocent until proven guilty". If the Anthony's are suspect, and they have strong evidence or reason to believe they aiding in this crime, they ought to arrest them and get it over with. Every day that passes is more opportunity for any evidence in that house to be disposed of, if in fact the A's are co-conspiriters.

I understand that. I wonder if they are trying to pressure them to roll on anything they know regarding KC?

I agree with your thoughts here.

I am sooooo glad LE/CSI took their sweet time with that crime scene!

Ah, chemical weapon, don't you think it is too late now? The internet is great but has given lots of info in advance to perps, I have seen it, hence the changing stories. But family to hide the weapon of choice or completely dispose? I can't wait to see what they find. P.S. I am certain that LE has been taking garbage since day 31, lol!

Keating, FOX reporter on scene says he asked LE about arrests and was told not today but possibly down the road at sometime.

Just a guess on my part but what if...Baez is putting the murder onto CA the night of the fight and that KC left without her car or Caylee and therefore trying to pin this on her mother..Therefore they would need to look for additional evidence....I am in no way saying this is what happened but I would not be surprised if the Defense tries to go there.

I wouldn't be at all surprized if Josed tried to do this. Who else can they really throw under the bus if she won't come clean. He'll have to come up with something.

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU who are trying to help us who are in the dark! Got knocked out and didn't get a chance to say THANK YOU!

Wish they'd stay on the scene! ARGH

Phil Keating, FOX reporter just said that some type of substantial evidence found at crime scene other than bones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks