Identified! Croatia - Island of Krk, Living Female 60's, Perfect English, Sep'21 - Daniela Adamcova

Mystery Woman Wrapped in a Sheet on Remote Island Called for Help in Perfect English

A Croatian police official told The Daily Beast that while her English is perfect with a “Queen’s English” accent, she could be Eastern European based on the clothing brand she was wearing, though they say so far she has not spoken any other language despite numerous prompts to see if she has other language skills. The fishing woman who first found her said instead she sounded Scottish.

Regarding her age, I think she is younger too but not by much. I also looked at her eyebrows (being near 60 myself) and whether she purposely raised them or if she has had botox. Odd observation just throwing it out there. Has anyone heard of any recent missing person's reports as she doesn't look like she's been malnourished and she's not overtly sunburned.

who is the woman on the missing persons photo? thats surely her
I don't know. Someone posted it on a missing forum saying their friend sent it to them after seeing the story about the woman found in Croatia. I can't find a name or where the photo has come from but to me that looks like the same woman.

Kati Lee from the Norwegian Ship was 34 years old in 2010. . so now would be 45 or so. She was English from Stockport. The web page is a discussion about the ship. Not sure if i'm allowed to post that link or not but it's out there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back