Crystal and Marie to be on Nancy Grace to night 8Est

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I have had enough of trying to listen to Nancy, tonight... ugh...

I hope to heck that when they finally do arrest R/M or both that Crystal will tell Miss Nancy to kiss her tail when she starts begging for her to come on her show.

Yeah but she only saw Haleigh like every two weeks. I can understand why she wouldn't know that. But did anyone notice how the tone of Nancys voice changed?

I give up. NG obviously has that protective, mothering feeling about Ronald like so many women have....and, disdain and revulsion for Crystal. This case started out this way and will evidently end this way. I want no part of it. The sides have been chosen and Haleigh is odd man out. Have fun!

Crystal said early on that RC did not allow her to come to the mobile home, have Haleigh's school records, etc. She didn't even have a record of the multitude of absences until after this case started. It doesn't really matter whether she got out at 2:30, 2:40 or 2:45....Crystal was not allowed to pick her up. We all know that if she had ever asked RC or Misty, that they would never have given her the same answer twice! jmoo

Did anyone catch the graphic that Misty and Ron got into a fight over the phone at 8:30 when Ronald was on his way to work?

Nancy super-frustrated with Crystal. Crystal doesn't seem to know much, why is she on, to offer what new?

I give up. NG obviously has that protective, mothering feeling about Ronald like so many women have....and, disdain and revulsion for Crystal. This case started out this way and will evidently end this way. I want no part of it. The sides have been chosen and Haleigh is odd man out. Have fun!

Exactly. She has such a sweet voice when she talks to Ronald and she doesn't give Crystal a chance.

My guess is NG harshness was due to the shock of CS having not asked MC questions regarding the disappearance or pinned down a timeline of her own. Frankly, I was shocked, too. So maybe CS wouldn't generally know when Haleigh got out of school or off the bus, but after she goes missing, you'd think CS would start asking those questions. Seems she had a lot of "I don't knows". To me, that's not acceptable.

NO! I missed that graphic. I was not looking at the screen because NG was being such a >>>you know...Ron's favorite word for women. jmoo

Remember when this whole thing started, Crystal didn't even know where her kids lived. Ron met her at a parking lot, so she wouldn't know, so I'm not surprised that she knows so little, really.

When Nancy asked Crystal about what time Haleigh got out out of school, I could tell on Crystal's face that she was not very happy. Nancy started out OK and then reverted to Ron= good - Crystal=bad. It is a shame because they could have covered a lot. Most of the show was clips of Ron and Misty.

Did anyone catch the graphic that Misty and Ron got into a fight over the phone at 8:30 when Ronald was on his way to work?

no..do you recall how far in? I have it on DVR.....

My guess is NG harshness was due to the shock of CS having not asked MC questions regarding the disappearance or pinned down a timeline of her own. Frankly, I was shocked, too. So maybe CS wouldn't generally know when Haleigh got out of school or off the bus, but after she goes missing, you'd think CS would start asking those questions. Seems she had a lot of "I don't knows". To me, that's not acceptable.

Nancy best asset is her need to be right and perfect....

It is also her absolute worst asset...JMO

OK....explain this to me....she is mad that CRYSTAL hasn't asked Misty questions....but its just fine that RON has not asked those same questions while he lived with her for the last seven months?

I agree, NG is very frustrated. It's frustrating to me sitting here watching, I can't imagine having the mom present to speak with and she can't give more insight, and has so little info.

There is no excuse for Crystal not knowing Haleighs school hours. I know people want to blame it on well RC didnt tell her - well thats hogwash - you simply pick up the phone, hell you can find the school hours on the internet. You march your behind into the school and meet the teacher, see the classroom etc. The I don't know cause no one told me is not an acceptable excuse when it comes to knowing information about your children.

I agree, NG is very frustrated. It's frustrating to me sitting here watching, I can't imagine having the mom present to speak with and she can't give more insight, and has so little info.

Agreed...but it could have had something to do with her choice of questions....if she listened to Natisha lance...or debriefed her before asking CS--would have made more sense...JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong