Crystal S., Haleigh's mother #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have put her high on the food chain, LE has not. I do see your point though on the living arrangements in her home with regard to the custody issue. IMO Both parents enviornments, associates, homes and behaviors should be looked into during the custody issue. If Family Court and DCS, DFACS, CFS whichever stay involved they will be. If LE finds her to be of interest, I say have at it. Whatever finds this child and the criminal who took her. So far they do not find Crystal of much interest to this case.
And so far...it appears LE has squat to go on, too.

I know Crystal is not low on your food chain and I don't get it. Makes no sense unless you are completely and 100%+ dismissing the investigations that LE conducted of them. Trying to prove them guilty on this board or trying to deflect from Ronald Cummings on this board has no direct effect on the case. Just doesn't.
LE hasn't proven to be effective in this case at all. There has not been one single indication they are any closer to finding Haleigh or have any clue of what happened to her that night. I have very little faith they are on the right trail to find her. Sitting around waiting on the phone to ring and attacking Misty's story for simple inconsistencies appears to be their "course of action" and playing it "close to the vest" is another way of covering the fact they have nothing.

It is quite possible they have not investigated the right people enough and have concentrated their efforts in the wrong direction. Deflecting from Crystal is accomplished by the attacks on Ronald to LE, DCFS, and wherever they direct their revenge at any given moment. Maybe LE has not conducted the proper interviews with Crystal and her family or dug deep enough into their family dynamics to figure out they may be barking up the wrong tree. Or maybe LE themselves are so busy putting out fires from the Sheffield/Griffis camp against Ronald and Misty...they haven't had time to look at the smokescreens and mirrors in front of them.

They have now lost that opportunity because Crystal has a lawyer.

LE hasn't proven to be effective in this case at all. There has not been one single indication they are any closer to finding Haleigh or have any clue of what happened to her that night. I have very little faith they are on the right trail to find her. Sitting around waiting on the phone to ring and attacking Misty's story for simple inconsistencies appears to be their "course of action" and playing it "close to the vest" is another way of covering the fact they have nothing.

It is quite possible they have not investigated the right people enough and have concentrated their efforts in the wrong direction. Deflecting from Crystal is accomplished by the attacks on Ronald to LE, DCFS, and wherever they direct their revenge at any given moment. Maybe LE has not conducted the proper interviews with Crystal and her family or dug deep enough into their family dynamics to figure out they may be barking up the wrong tree. Or maybe LE themselves are so busy putting out fires from the Sheffield/Griffis camp against Ronald and Misty...they haven't had time to look at the smokescreens and mirrors in front of them.

They have now lost that opportunity because Crystal has a lawyer.
i have to ask no disrespect intended why are you so sure about ron ?
and why does it seem you are so sure this is crystals fault ? im not being snarky im really am just curious frankly i dont think either of them have been the most fit parents but im going by what i see here and on the tv .. i dont know them in person im wondering if mabey you do ? you search for the missing dont you ? so you know more about that stuff than i

Was Crystal cleared by LE? Or have LE released a statement saying they are not investigating her? I haven't seen anything like that on here. I was under the assumption that no one had been cleared yet....my bad.

Can someone set me up with a link to Crystal being cleared by LE please?

Was Crystal cleared by LE? Or have LE released a statement saying they are not investigating her? I haven't seen anything like that on here. I was under the assumption that no one had been cleared yet....my bad.

i dont beleive they have cleared anyone yet ..

Yes if only PCSO, FDLE and the FBI hadn't been so bamboozled and bogged down by all the needless fuss about dad's abuse, they could've seen clearly to the REAL culprit Mom :floorlaugh: omg just because LE hasn't kept us personally in the loop or abreast of developments is hardly proof they've bungled the case--or all fallen under the bewitching powers of KP. Their investigation did not change course when mom was offered legal counsel. The course of their investigation and the path of the search has been and most surely will continue to be determined by the facts in their possession re which not one of *us* has a CLUE. Wow this really took armchair detective to a whole new level. JMO

:parrot:

After you send me one saying Ronald Cummings has been cleared. Oh and also one saying he is a certified and bonafide stand up guy!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D

Oh well -- some humor. Things are WAY to slow in this investigation.:blowkiss:

Yes if only PCSO, FDLE and the FBI hadn't been so bamboozled and bogged down by all the needless fuss about dad's abuse, they could've seen clearly to the REAL culprit Mom :floorlaugh: omg just because LE hasn't kept us personally in the loop or abreast of developments is hardly proof they've bungled the case--or all fallen under the bewitching powers of KP. Their investigation did not change course when mom was offered legal counsel. The course of their investigation and the path of the search has been and most surely will continue to be determined by the facts in their possession re which not one of *us* has a CLUE. Wow this really took armchair detective to a whole new level. JMO

OMG Kiki, I almost fell out of my chair.

You seriously crack me up!!

After you send me one saying Ronald Cummings has been cleared. Oh and also one saying he is a certified and bonafide stand up guy!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D

Oh well -- some humor. Things are WAY to slow in this investigation.:blowkiss:

LMAO!!! Would it be against the rules to call you a dweeb???:blowkiss:

I honestly thought that I had missed Crystal being cleared. Some posts were very convincing. Maybe the real dweeb is me!!

:laugh: <--- laughing at myself

Following other cases, it isn't difficult to see this far in how LE is handling the case and if it is going somewhere. (Refer to where we were with the "other" case at this point and how fast it was moving forward. There are many other examples on the board of cases which went to a cold case file which follow the pattern of this one to date.)

Without a doubt their investigation changed after she got an attorney. It also changed when Ronald acquired one (or two). LE are no longer free to speak to them any time they feel like it or to drag them into their office. They will be represented and LE has to work within those boundaries now.

LE are not out physically searching for Haleigh unless there are significant leads to follow up on. They are not actively conducting any more organized searches to find her.

Everyone remains on the food chain until they are officially cleared. As of now, we have not heard anyone being cleared unfortunately. I would at least like to see LE be able to clear someone, anyone at this point. I would at least like to hear that maybe they found some evidence somewhere that is linked to Haleigh and what may have happened to her. Look how frustrated all of us here are with this case, can you imagine how frustrated the family is right now, especially if they are all innocent? I do have a question though, maybe OT.....If any of the family members fail the lie detector tests, what exactly happens legally? Will they be brought in and arrested? I have never been real clear on this matter.

Everyone remains on the food chain until they are officially cleared. As of now, we have not heard anyone being cleared unfortunately. I would at least like to see LE be able to clear someone, anyone at this point. I would at least like to hear that maybe they found some evidence somewhere that is linked to Haleigh and what may have happened to her. Look how frustrated all of us here are with this case, can you imagine how frustrated the family is right now, especially if they are all innocent? I do have a question though, maybe OT.....If any of the family members fail the lie detector tests, what exactly happens legally? Will they be brought in and arrested? I have never been real clear on this matter.

Nope...lie detector tests are inadmissable in a Court of Law. They are used as a tool by LE to assist in investigation.

LE hasnt cleared anyone. So how is that dismissing the investigations? LE hasnt said either way yet. I thought this board was sleuth everyone in a case. So what if some want to look into CS and her family. Why is it such a big deal? If there nothing there no loss no foul.

No loss no foul is quite true. You bet we can sleuth anyone we want, any time we want and etc.! SS and I both feel strongly about the performance of LE and we were just doing some smack about it. np

I respect her for still searching for her little girl too.I do not think she had anything to do with Haleighs disappearance.I pray they find her soon.

She is really a broken person. LE stays in contact with her and has not called her in for over and over questioning. One polygraph was all they needed. Not several like other parties have had to take. She has been earnest in her desire to help with anything that LE needs on her part and doing all she can to find her daughter.

I'd think that Crystal being the one to set up a command center instead of Ron shows that LE is not as interested in Crystal as much as Misti or even Ron as well. I believe the van with a scratch could have something to do with it all, but do hope that LE did thoroughly check out any school employees, crossing guards, bus drivers, aides, Janitors, dads of schoolmates, and even older teens who might ride the same bus. Schools usually think they can do no wrong and I don't trust LE to check everyone out there except maybe the teens.

If Crystal was truly concerned for her sons safety, she could of very easily reported to the proper authorities privately. She did not need to going on national tv, she did not need to post pics on the internet. This is all a ploy IMO to gain sympathy to get more donations.

People want to give Crystal a pass on her drug use because she admitted she had done drugs in the past. Well she isnt admitting anything, just a few days ago on Nancy Grace when she told everyone Ron beat her all the time he also gave her drugs. So she is setting it up to it was not may fault I took drugs, Ron beat me and forced me to ingest those drugs. Yet she is not out of the drug lifestyle based on pictures on her myspace account, and based on her fiances record - wonder how they will twist that around to be Rons fault, maybe go for PTSD. MOO

I think the command center is great, but Crystal did not set up the command center she did not even know about it until it was a done deal.

I'd think that Crystal being the one to set up a command center instead of Ron shows that LE is not as interested in Crystal as much as Misti or even Ron as well. I believe the van with a scratch could have something to do with it all, but do hope that LE did thoroughly check out any school employees, crossing guards, bus drivers, aides, Janitors, dads of schoolmates, and even older teens who might ride the same bus. Schools usually think they can do no wrong and I don't trust LE to check everyone out there except maybe the teens.

I think the command center is a good idea too, but... I dunno... If they (being CS and Picazio) were that concerned about the safety of Ron Jr., wouldn't they have made emergency motions for custody? Even on a temp basis.

I know they say the legal representation is for CS' benefit and protection... and in the best interest of finding the missing child... but what what have we seen so far in terms of progress in finding Haleigh? Nothing. jack .

Crystal...If you or your friends/family are reading this...I support you!!!
I am praying for you!!! Stay strong Mama...God is with Haleigh. She knows that you love her!!!!!

Crystal...If you or your friends/family are reading this...I support you!!!
I am praying for you!!! Stay strong Mama...God is with Haleigh. She knows that you love her!!!!!

I absolutely agree with you! This woman is missing her precious daughter right now, and people expect her to not step up and do anything she can to get her son out of the same situation??? Couldn't be me, because they would have to put me under the jail until my baby was found!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member