CSI Shirt

If she planned this, she planned it meticulously, she planned it perfectionistically, she planned every detail, right down to the shirt. IMO

How will we ever know IF she planned this or if this was a crime of passion?

Oh dear. Yet another fence to be built and sat upon.

I think this would have required some degree of planning.

Now y'all are going to have me watching every kid to see what kind of shirt they're wearing.
I just don't see the significance of wearing the shirt. He wanted to be a police officer. His stepdad is LE. He liked science. So if they let him watch CSI, big deal. Some 7 y.o. boys actually laugh at gory scenes in movies and t.v shows. And some parents are not that particular what their kids watch or hear, either.
And if this was planned... what would be her motive for making him wear the shirt? She disposed of the body hoping no one would find him... yet she picks out the clothes he wears, to make a statement? I don't get it. Sorry.

Now y'all are going to have me watching every kid to see what kind of shirt they're wearing.
I just don't see the significance of wearing the shirt. He wanted to be a police officer. His stepdad is LE. He liked science. So if they let him watch CSI, big deal. Some 7 y.o. boys actually laugh at gory scenes in movies and t.v shows. And some parents are not that particular what their kids watch or hear, either.
And if this was planned... what would be her motive for making him wear the shirt? She disposed of the body hoping no one would find him... yet she picks out the clothes he wears, to make a statement? I don't get it. Sorry.

The thinking here is - The t-shirt is preserved in the final photo of Kyron - the final portrait - planned - and facebooked as her alibi.

I agree, it's almost too comic book/horror flick creepy to imagine.

*shivers*

Speculation. If a person were to ask someone to kidnap a child from a school and wanted to make sure they got the right child, they would put clothing on a child that someone would be able to pick out of a group. Instead of saying, he'll be wearing an orange shirt (when several kids could be wearing that color). But, if one wanted to be specific, he/she would say, he'll be wearing a black CSI shirt. Not too many kids would be wearing that type of shirt. That is just a wild speculation if the shirt was worn for a "purpose".

I would think that the alleged kidnapper involved knew which child he was taking based on more than what t-shirt he'd be wearing.

I wonder whether the Oregon Museum of Science and Industry had an "electric" exhibits the day Kyron disappeared.

I still have a whole flock of questions about how it was that a 7 year old boy was wearing a CSI t-shirt. I certainly hope there is an innocent answer to that, because if there isn't...I can't help but thinking that the shirt was a chess move, a taunt... I hope that the latter is NOT the case.
I was thinking the same thing and brought it up at the very beginning when Kyron went missing.
Besides the photo of him at the Science Fair I saw photos of him on Terri's FB page when he was at the zoo with the same CSI shirt on.
The full frontal shot of him at the zoo with CSI shirt on that I saw has now been taken off her FB photo page.
But there is another photo of him on her FB page that was not taken off. He is wearing the same CSI shirt under his jacket at the zoo- and I can still tell from a little view of the frontal decal its the same CSI shirt..

I wonder whether the Oregon Museum of Science and Industry had an "electric" exhibits the day Kyron disappeared.

As I recall, back in the old days (when OMSI was still up by the Zoo), OMSI had permanent standard exhibits on how electricity works (Van de Graaff generator, etc.) If his parents take him to musuems, Disneyland, etc., often as seems from the family photos to be true, he would have already seen those. The current rotating exhibit at OMSI is about Einstein.

I would think that the alleged kidnapper involved knew which child he was taking based on more than what t-shirt he'd be wearing.
I know, I couldn't think of any way that a stranger could get him out of school without a commotion. Unless another person created a diversion. Prob just a coincidence that shirt was worn that day, unless meant as a raspberry towards a step father. speculation of course

Speculation. If a person were to ask someone to kidnap a child from a school and wanted to make sure they got the right child, they would put clothing on a child that someone would be able to pick out of a group. Instead of saying, he'll be wearing an orange shirt (when several kids could be wearing that color). But, if one wanted to be specific, he/she would say, he'll be wearing a black CSI shirt. Not too many kids would be wearing that type of shirt. That is just a wild speculation if the shirt was worn for a "purpose".

Too add to this: Could this be WHY TH posted this picture of Kyron so soon after returning from the science fair?? To let the person that took him know "he's at the science fair and this is what he's wearing!" Could that be a 'covert' way to communicate with this person? No one would think that a post of a picture of the science fair on her FB would be unusual, however, she could have told an accomplice, "when I leave the school, I'll upload the pic then you'll know I made it away from the school"...no tracable cell phone call to accomplice...just the picture posting.

color added by me

MOO!:cow:

As I recall, back in the old days (when OMSI was still up by the Zoo), OMSI had permanent standard exhibits on how electricity works (Van de Graaff generator, etc.) If his parents take him to musuems, Disneyland, etc., often as seems from the family photos to be true, he would have already seen those. The current rotating exhibit at OMSI is about Einstein.

My hair stood up when I read this post.Sure tell someone he has a Drs. appt,then "come on Kyron,we are going to see the one with electricity.I wonder if this exhibit has videos of the area?

Maybe this isn't the right place and I apologize if it isn't---but the pic of him with the CSI shirt in front of his science project is SO obviously Photoshopped IMO and yet I have not heard any one else comment on this. Anyone? It's really, really bothering me=(

My hair stood up when I read this post.Sure tell someone he has a Drs. appt,then "come on Kyron,we are going to see the one with electricity.I wonder if this exhibit has videos of the area?

No, what I'm saying is that he would have already seen the electricity exhibit at OMSI. If he's been there often, it would probably seem a little boring. Not the kind of thing to entice a kid with, IMHO. And if it was used as a ruse, they wouldn't have actually gone to OMSI.

My 7 y/o twin boys wear Transformers t-shirts. Do they watch the movies? Nope. A bit different in that Transformers are toys and CSI is not, of course. But the CSI shirt Kyron is wearing looks kinda cool or so I would think a 7 y/o would think, even if he doesn't watch the show.

And it being oversized is not a red flag in my book. Almost all shirts looked oversized on my twins because they are so slender and tall. Now if I buy a 5T shirt? It looks a bit more decent except the length is not enough. :/ LOL.

Maybe this isn't the right place and I apologize if it isn't---but the pic of him with the CSI shirt in front of his science project is SO obviously Photoshopped IMO and yet I have not heard any one else comment on this. Anyone? It's really, really bothering me=(

Hi Kytty, welcome to Websleuths.

Why do you say it is obviously photoshopped? Can you explain please? :)

I don't think it looks photoshopped at all. And I would also be quite surprised if TH were capable of a sophisticated alteration. Why do you think the picture is photoshopped?

IF this exhibit was something Kyron has seen in the past, could TH had told him to meet her in a few minutes and we will go see the 'electric exhibit'...didn't the friend at school say he was 'going to look at the electric exhibit????:waitasec:

Here's Kyron wearing the CSI shirt on another outing.

I don't find the CSI shirt suspicious at all. My youngest, at that age, would have insisted on wearing it for a science day. This was the age of tinfoil badges and lanyard recipe card ID's :) I recall these things very fondly!

Also, at that age the TV show would only have been common knowledge-- IOW he did not watch the programs, but knew they featured cool stuff like DNA etc.

mo

I don't think it looks photoshopped at all. And I would also be quite surprised if TH were capable of a sophisticated alteration. Why do you think the picture is photoshopped?

For what it's worth, my husband is Mr. Photoshop/Visual Effects (digital artist, former advertising star, animator) and he thought it was not photoshopped. He looked especially, and very carefully, around Kyron's hair. It is almost impossible to photoshop well with hair.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back