CSI Vans back at Anthony Home 2:45 PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am taking my daughter to the county fair today,.... so I will miss everything unfold! :( LOL.

Also, does anyone know where Cindy and George are right now???

Someone stated they were home when CSI got there... not sure if they still are. I know they said Lee left immediately upon CSI arrival.

Why am I remembering some comment about Casey's car being backed up to the garage one day? Did I make that up in my own head?

I can't help but to assume forensics came back and it's Caylee's DNA and blood in the trunk. When I think of CSI going in there, blacking out the windows, it feels gruesome to me. I was completely blindsided by this thought.

But, without DNA back and something to make them think Caylee was killed in that home, do you think they would be going into this much trouble?

I somehow think that GEORGE cleaned the trunk. Wonder if any of his hairs or skin cells were found in the trunk as well?
Also, LE has probably tested for prints on the 'tire chock'.

Here is one of the articles related to the concrete slab.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,390054,00.html

I am still looking for the article where LE states that it is untrue or irrelevant.

Here's one:

What on Earth are they waiting for to dig up the concrete behind the grandparents' house?

There is no concrete slab back there. That was a false report by another station. A spokesperson for the sheriff's office says there are brick pavers, and the k-9 unit would easily have sniffed something if there was something to sniff. No plans to go back to that house.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...=12&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Lee doesn't want to be there when they find something I bet... gah my stomach just aches

I can't help but to assume forensics came back and it's Caylee's DNA and blood in the trunk. When I think of CSI going in there, blacking out the windows, it feels gruesome to me. I was completely blindsided by this thought.

But, without DNA back and something to make them think Caylee was killed in that home, do you think they would be going into this much trouble?

I don't know, lil tigress. Maybe they have to cover all possibilities, cover all angles? Preparing for "cross-examination" if there is a trial, maybe?

Why am I remembering some comment about Casey's car being backed up to the garage one day? Did I make that up in my own head?

No... a neighbor said this early on in the case. Same day Casey asked to borrow a shovel from said neighbor.

Also, does anyone else think it is strange that Lee LEFT??? I mean really.

You aren't making it up. I believe the neighbour who Casey borrowed the shovels from said that. But I'm not looking through all the threads to find the reference. LOL

eta: sorry traceyleigh, I didn't see your response. :)

I want to know where Cindy, George, and Lee were from the 16th through the 18th. Anyone remember them giving an alibi for that time period?

Someone stated they were home when CSI got there... not sure if they still are. I know they said Lee left immediately upon CSI arrival.

Someone had also stated that a car had picked Cindy up this morning. NOT LE! I do not want to start a rumor here.
But no one has said that George had left the house. I just would like to know where Cindy is now though and if she took an extra pair of underwear and pants with her! Me thinks she may be in need of some by now!

Also, does anyone else think it is strange that Lee LEFT??? I mean really.

LE may have asked him to leave. If there was a horrid murder in the home and blood splatter shows up all over the place, I don't think they'd want the family to see that.

I want to know where Cindy, George, and Lee were from the 16th through the 18th. Anyone remember them giving an alibi for that time period?

YES!!!!!
I, for one, think they may have transported Caylee's body as far a way as they could. Maybe that weekend, but they may have.
I have heard no timeline for George and Cindy given at any time. But LE would have asked them. Probably did not get the truth, tho.

I just can't wrap my brain around the scenario of George and Cindy actually knowing that baby was killed in their home and spouting off for the last 2+ weeks....especially last night and today.

my first impression was yes, they knew, then after hearing the 911 calls, i re-assessed, I could hear the panic in Cindy's *realization*.

sorry to repeat but WTF, WTF i don't have a theory for this behavior...why hasn't their attorney counseled them to shut-up to the press.

It looked like she was going on another interview this morning when she was picked up.

Someone had also stated that a car had picked Cindy up this morning. NOT LE! I do not want to start a rumor here.
But no one has said that George had left the house. I just would like to know where Cindy is now though and if she took an extra pair of underwear and pants with her! Me thinks she may be in need of some by now![/
QUOTE]

Can you just imagine what an obnoxious witch she would be as soon as these people arrived! :eek:

If my brother or sister might have killed my niece,.. i wouldn't want to be there to see the "evidence" so to speak,.. JMO

I agree Fandy. After hearing the 911 call where she is freaking out, I don't think Cindy knew what happened with Caylee. I don't think she was involved. I do think she knows more than she's letting on NOW.

George.. well the jury is still out for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23