CT CT - Angel Garcia, 19, Hartford, 21 Oct 2011

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed, Dec 11, 2011.

1. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Former Member

[​IMG]
    Angel Garcia

Endangered Missing from Hartford, Connecticut since October 21, 2011

Age: 19 -- Height: 5'8" -- Weight: 180 lbs -- Hair Color: Brown -- Eye Color: Brown

Angel has a pierced ear. He was last seen wearing a gray hoodie, blue jeans, and black sneakers with a red design on them.

Angel was last seen on October 21, 2011 riding his red Honda dirt bike, which is pictured below. The dirt bike has "Geico" logo stickers on the side. He was last known to be heading to the man-made trials along the eastern border of the connecticut River in East Hartford, CT.

[​IMG]

NCMEC

NamUs

Charley Project

2. Lavanda Dolce

Lavanda Dolce Former Member

PRESS RELEASE:

FAMILY OF MISSING MAN WORKING WITH NONPROFIT ORGANIZATION OUT OF NEW HAMPSHIRE
    The family of missing Angel Garcia is now working with the nonprofit organization, LostNMissing Inc., to aid them in their search for their son, Angel Garcia.

Angel Garcia went missing on October 21, 2011 while out riding his red Honda dirt bike. Garcia loves riding the homemade trails in Hartford, CT along the eastern border and this was a common hobby. However, all changed on that Friday when Garcia went riding with a friend and it was reported that they somehow became separated and Angel did not make it home. There has not been any activity on his bank records, cell phone and no contact made to his parents, family or friends. This is very concerning as Angel is especially close with his mom and dad whom he spoke with often when away from home.

Searches have been conducted and an ongoing investigation is taking place. LostNMissing Inc will be organizing a "Shining Hope" event to be scheduled on August 26, 2012 in which they will call upon volunteers from the community to help hang missing posters and release balloons of hope for Angel. In October the group is planning a one-year community event to further aid in awareness, if he has not been located by that time. The group has rolled out a website at www.missingangelgarcia.com and will have continued updates. Information regarding a reward can be found at the website, as well.

The Hartford Police ask that If anyone has information, no matter how insignificant it may seem, please contact the Hartford Police - Detectives Division at (860) 757-4236, or 860-757- 4242. You may request that your tip be anonymous.

Missing Date: Oct 21, 2011
    Missing From: Hartford, CT
    Race: Hispanic / Male
    Age at Time Missing: 19 years old Age in 2012: 20 years old
    Height: 5'8" Weight: 180 lbs
    Hair: Brown, longer usually worn pulled back Eyes: Brown
    Clothing: a grey hooded sweatshirt, blue jeans, and black sneakers with a red design.
    Scars: Scar Right hand on nuckles, Right Knee, on Chin .
    Moles: On upper lip, on Upper Back and on upper right chest.
    Other: Pierced Ears
    Transportation: Red Honda 85cc Dirt Bike with a large "Geico" logo on the side

NCMEC Case Number: NCMA1183360
    NamUs Case # 12914: www.namus.gov
    [​IMG]

3. Lavanda Dolce

4. Lavanda Dolce

Thank you SheWhoNotBeNamed for opening Angel's thread. He needs the attention and to be located. His family is devastated. Hugs, Cyn

5. Gardenlady

Gardenlady Active Member

So sad that Angel's thread never took off. :(

I'm guessing they never found his dirtbike either? Were local parts dealers/junkyards/dirtbikers asked if anyone tried to sell parts that might be from his bike? Just thinking that if he met with foul play, the perp would have to somehow dispose of the bike...

6. Coldpizza

Coldpizza WS Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

So what is the friends story besides being separated on the trail? Where were they before then? Does Angel have a girlfriend?

What is the terrain and area like where he went missing?

Does the family have any suspicions?

Just trying to ask questions to get more involved. Everyone missing needs more people to help find them.

7. Coldpizza

Coldpizza WS Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

8. Gardenlady

Gardenlady Active Member

Bumping for Angel :rose:

9. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Former Member

10. JusticeWillBeServed

JusticeWillBeServed Well-Known Member

Five Years Pass Since the Disappearance of 19-Year-Old in Hartford

http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/local/Five-Years-Pass-Since-the-Disappearance-of-19-Year-Old-in-Hartford-397857251.html

11. Damarna

Damarna Well-Known Member

Just watched his episode on Disappeared

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

12. neverletgo

neverletgo Well-Known Member

Disappeared spotlights Angel Garcia who went out a ride on his dirt bike and never came back
    19th June 2017 by James Wray

http://www.monstersandcritics.com/s...-a-ride-on-his-dirt-bike-and-never-came-back/

13. Vail

Vail Justice for Kara & Jessica

His Disappeared episode is the most heartbreaking one I've seen. My thoughts are with his mother - I sincerely hope they find out what happened to Angel.

14. scaredtopost

scaredtopost Well-Known Member

Very impressed with this season. They seem to be highlighting lesser known cases, which is great for their exposure. I was very surprised to see only a few posts for Angel. The ping near the friend's uncle's house seems odd. I'd like to know how long the phone continued to ping before shutting off. Could help determine if he went into the river.
    JMO MOO etc

15. anonypotomous

anonypotomous Well-Known Member

Really? Out of all of them? Curious as to why.

16. anonypotomous

I'd comment more, but know I'll be accused of "victim blaming."

17. Vail

Vail Justice for Kara & Jessica

His mother's grief was palpable. His family is suffering so intensely, and the detective has been handed so many red herrings. Angel may have brought it on himself, we can't really be sure, but that doesn't mean he deserved to die (and I truly believe he is at the bottom of the river and will surface one day when his helmet isn't weighing him down). I sympathize with all the victims we come across and most of their families. There is just something about this poor woman being utterly destroyed by this that really makes it bother me more than usual.

Dnp2be and chinacat67 like this.
  18. cvaldez1975

cvaldez1975 Well-Known Member

why? was there more info on the episode that points toward his being involved in nefarious activities? ( I haven't seen it)

19. anonypotomous

Grand theft

20. cvaldez1975

cvaldez1975 Well-Known Member

i did finally watch it last night.

I don't think the victims of the theft did it though.