CATCH THE LATEST WEBSLEUTHS RADIO AS WE LOOK INTO THE TERRIFYING WORLD OF MEDICAL SERIAL KILLERS
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN

GUILTY CT - Anna Raymundo, 32, brutally murdered, Stamford, 8 Nov 2002

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by Casshew, Apr 22, 2004.

1. Casshew

Casshew Former Member

WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- A woman who stabbed her husband during a game in which he was handcuffed and blindfolded was sentenced Tuesday to 25 years in prison.

Sheila Davalloo, of Pleasantville, was convicted in February of attempted murder after a nonjury trial.

Her lawyer had claimed she was emotionally troubled and did not realize what she was doing. The lawyer said there was no evidence she intended to hurt her husband, Paul Christos.

The prosecution said Davalloo's motive was to get rid of Christos so she could be with her lover, Nelson Sessler.

Davalloo, 34, is a suspect in the November 2002 killing in Stamford, Conn., of Anna Lisa Raymundo, for whom Sessler stopped seeing Davalloo. All three worked as research scientists at Purdue Pharma in Stamford.

http://www.boston.com/news/local/co...ars_for_stabbing_blindfolded_husband_in_game/

2. Love_Mama

Love_Mama Rest In Peace

I LOVE the name of the town they live in! Husband was in the right town at the wrong time!

xxxxxxxxo
    mama

3. Casshew

Casshew Former Member

LOL Pleasantville... It's like one of those - Iceland is warm, Greenland is cold things :)

4. Babcat

Babcat Former Member

What a psycho woman? "I'll kill my hubby for this guy... and if he doesn't appreciate my sacrifice and leaves me for that hussy, by God I'll kill her too!" :snooty: Obviously a relationship destined to endure... :rolleyes: until death do them part!! :eek:

Not all is pleasant is Pleasantville... but apparently in color. :D

5. BirdieBoo

BirdieBoo New Member

What is a nonjury trial?

6. OkieGranny

OkieGranny New Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

From April 2012:

http://archive.lohud.com/article/20...er-Sheila-Davalloo-gets-50-years-demonic-act-