CT- Annie Le, missing from Yale, thread #3 BODY FOUND

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet LE wasn't too happy that the last press conference made it look like they were "guests" of Yale.
So true STEADFAST, I read one comment section where the posters were really disgusted at both the ladies in charge of that presser. xox

Shouldn't the presser have happened already?

oops, sorry, I need to learn my time zones...I was thinking 4 hours diff from East to West Coast.

So true STEADFAST, I read one comment section where the posters were really disgusted at both the ladies in charge of that presser. xox
there seem to be a lot of chips on a lot of "lofty" shoulders around those parts (again moo)

it would be in their best interest (moo of course)

I agree it's interesting.

We can only hope that they have evidence, a suspect, a criminal investigation and the university knows it's time to step aside.

Yale will step aside at the right time. IMO - no worries there.

Yale probably knows about the presser. I would think LE would let Yale prepare to communicate/counsel with the 10,000 students who are held hostage there in New Haven, and who must be feeling the stress. They come first - Yale really takes care of its students.

ETA: actually, we can also hope for the best...

Hopefully she has learned something from her "performance" at yesterdays presser so we don't go through a repeat of that today. :)

Really! The dark headed profiler on Criminal Minds could have done a much better job than her IMO. :rolleyes:

WNTH: Not likely to get police news conference live. NHPD holding it in an area where we can't get cables to our live truck.

Really! The dark headed profiler on Criminal Minds could have done a much better job than her IMO. :rolleyes:
I'm thinking Garcia could've done better!! Actually any of that team would probably have this whole thing solved by now!! :)

I can't find any live links online, but FoxNews is covering it. (Should be at least). I'll post a recap for those who can't watch it.

I noticed several people have mentioned the idea that the bloody clothes might not be related to Annie missing,but the actual news report said bloody clothes AND evidence of a crime scene.

WNTH: Not likely to get police news conference live. NHPD holding it in an area where we can't get cables to our live truck.
thank you Rainsbee for that info (saves a lot of us a LOT of frustration). And welcome to websleuths

I'm thinking Garcia could've done better!! Actually any of that team would probably have this whole thing solved by now!! :)

:hand: That's a high-five to you Panthera.

So FOX has nothing on and can't find a live feed for the presser. Any help there? xox

The cabling problem means nobody is going to get a feed. Trust me ...they all want to carry this. ANOTHER HUGE MESSUP. PEOPLE WANT TO KNOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304