CT- Annie Le, missing from Yale, thread #3 BODY FOUND

Discussion in 'Annie Le' started by KaylynnCouture, Sep 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TonyGatto

TonyGatto New Member

Care to elaborate on his connection that day to Annie?

2. nursebeeme

nursebeeme Registered User

http://www.yaledailynews.com/crosscampus/2009/09/14/police-shoot-down-report-about-polygraph/

3. nursebeeme

4. Angel Who Cares

Angel Who Cares If you seek an angel with an open heart, you shall

Evidence in Assumed Murder of Yale Student Annie Le May Point to Suspect
    Body Believed to Be Annie Le Was Found Sunday, Stuffed Into a Wall of Yale Laboratory
    Sept. 14, 2009
    <snipped>
    A day after the the body of who police believe was missing bride to be Annie Le was found stuffed into a basement wall of the Yale University laboratory where she had last been seen, police may have a powerful piece of evidence.

Bloody clothes found in the lab belonged not to Le but to the likely killer, according to sources. Some law enforcement officials have speculated that police are already narrowing in on a suspect, as there is no obvious manhunt for her killer, no warnings to area residents to be on the lookout.

WATCH: Body Believed to Be Missing Yale Student
    http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=8565928

Article:
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/evidence-annie-le-murder-lead-killer/story?id=8565647

:angel:

5. MissJames

MissJames a yellowflutterby changed my life : )

This is great! They must know where the steam came from and whoever was in that room left a trail on video and with an id card to get into the room!
    I will be very upset if someone isn't arrested today.

6. concentric

concentric New Member

Does anyone know if she was sexually assaulted?

7. KR2tonenow

KR2tonenow New Member

I think the dogs are lifesavers, wonderful tools. But I noticed they waited and brought in cadaver's Friday night. (PS my son has Autism too!) :)
    It seems the cadaver dogs would have hit immediately....Just saying.

8. KaylynnCouture

KaylynnCouture Well-Known Member

I haven't heard anything about it released yet. I think the autopsy reports aren't due back til later today or tomorrow though.

9. Gummishoe

Gummishoe New Member

Does anyone know what Annie was carrying in her arms in the last seen photo of her? Just curious. Thanks in advance delete if this has been answered.

10. eyes4crime

eyes4crime Go Chicago Bears!

For those interested:

Aug 6th: Kolltan Founder, Board Member and Chairman of Scientific Advisory Board Publishes Article on Receptor Tyrosine Kinase Signaling
    Kolltan Pharmaceuticals, Inc. announced today that Dr. Joseph Schlessinger, Kolltan's founder, member of its Board of Directors and Chairman of its Scientific Advisory Board, has published an article in Cell on receptor tyrosine kinase signaling. The research described in the article was performed in the laboratory of Dr. Schlessinger at the Yale School of Medicine. A summary of the article and link to the full article follow.

The Selectivity of Receptor Tyrosine Kinase Signaling Is Controlled by a Secondary SH2 Domain Binding Site
    Jae Hyun Bae, Erin Denise Lew, Satoru Yuzawa, Francisco Tome, Irit Lax, and Joseph Schlessinger,
    Department of Pharmacology, Yale University School of Medicine, 333 Cedar Street, New Haven, CT 06520, USA

Summary...snipped
    bolded by myself

http://www.kolltan.com/news/kolltan...rticle-on-receptor-tyrosine-kinase-signaling/

11. awakewriter

awakewriter New Member

I think a few people are floating this theory. It's possible, but I would think activists wouldn't try to conceal it so well. I think they'd make it an obvious message.

12. STEADFAST

STEADFAST New Member

Here's something that's been bothering me. If the perp's bloody clothes were stashed in the ceiling, then there must have been blood involved in killing Annie. So why didn't they find more crime scene blood? We all know they can detect it even if someone cleans it up. Seems like if there was blood at the crime scene, then that must be the room where Annie was hidden in the wall, since, if not, there'd be a trail of blood from one room to another (plus camera footage of someone carrying a body). Within that room, it seems like a trail of blood should have led right to the panel in the wall opening to the chase. How could the perp have gotten blood on his clothes and nowhere else? Not even on the ceiling panel (or they would have noticed right away.)

13. KR2tonenow

KR2tonenow New Member

[​IMG]

Annie was set to marry this past Sunday but instead Law Enforcement discovered her body stuffed in a wall. RIP Annie!

14. nursebeeme

15. Jersey*Girl

Jersey*Girl Active Member

I LOVE you for saying this b/c I found the same thing but was reluctant to post it b/c what happens if he's innocent in the bigger scheme of things. I'm extremely political and have followed the stock market ever since the big Enron scam. I used to work for CitiBank & I remember a guy was getting into trouble for NOT fixing one of the funding accounts, which happened to have over a hundred subaccounts. He knew their accounting was off 2 years before the scandal hit the airways - but CitiBank wouldn't hear of it b/c all they wanted to do was appease Enron. Well, their stock started dropping when questions were being asked, etc. In following the fallout of it all, I came across Imclone and became totally immersed in why these researchers do what they do with stealing patents as well as research data. Alot of people don't realize how big a deal it is to clone something, a sheep be it, or something else. With Yale being one of the first universities to do this, it made them even more rich than they already were/are. If you can clone a sheep, then you can clone a limb that a soldier happened to have lost in war...then you can clone a heart that happens to be deficient in a dying wealthy person that will pay to have the necessary trial surgery...then you can clone a person and in turn clone a president or other world leader. Cloning requires certain cells...of which can be derived from stem cells...hence, my reluctancy to push aside altogether the political aspect of it all. Knowing stem cell research was done in that facility and knowing now the research she was involved in, these aren't just scientists that are doing everyday lab experiments - THESE ARE BRILLIANT MINDS USING THAT RESEARCH LAB AT AMISTAD! Sorry to say this, but they are far more brilliant than your everyday intelligent person. I myself am fluent in my knowledge and intelligent in what I've immersed my brain in, but I can't even compare to the level of intelligence these people have. Not to be taken out of context...please. Somebody knows something...if not know, then there has to be a strong suspicion...moo. BTW - Enron was just an example of corporate greed, but it's factual and I know because I WAS THERE and saw the printouts of stuff this guy was working on.

16. waltzingmatilda

waltzingmatilda Verified Insider-Roy Moore

IIRC, 'Today' reported that authorities have yet to identify the items Annie was carrying.

17. Angel Who Cares

Angel Who Cares If you seek an angel with an open heart, you shall

Vigil Planned At Yale For Annie Le
    Le's Assumed Remains Found In Lab Wall
    POSTED: 6:40 am EDT September 14, 2009
    <snipped>
    Yale University officials are planning a candlelight prayer vigil for a graduate student Annie Le after her body was presumably found hidden inside the wall of a university laboratory building.

The vigil was scheduled for 8 p.m. Monday on Cross Campus at the Ivy League university.

More than 100 law enforcement agents had been searching for Le, a graduate student at the Yale School of Medicine, for days. She was last seen Tuesday entering the lab on Amistad Street.

Members of the state police found Le's body Sunday, her would-be wedding day.

Le received her undergraduate degree from the University of Rochester in New York and majored in cell and developmental biology with a minor in medical anthropology. She conducted a summer project at the National Institutes of Health on bone tissue engineering using mouse mesenchymal stem cells, according to a biography posted on the NIH Web site. While at the University of Rochester, she conducted research involving parasitic wasps.

VIDEO: Body Found In Yale Lab Wall
    http://www.wfsb.com/video/20901795/index.html

VIDEO: UNCUT: Police Say Human Remains Found In Yale Lab
    http://www.wfsb.com/video/20894652/index.html

Article:
    http://www.wfsb.com/news/20899476/detail.html
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Body, likely Le, found in basement wall
    Police mum on details, suspects
    Updated: Monday, 14 Sep 2009, 9:13 AM EDT
    Published : Monday, 14 Sep 2009, 6:01 AM EDT
    <snipped>
    New Haven police have launched a homicide investigation after a body assumed to be that of missing Yale grad student Annie Le was found in a wall at the building where she was last seen.

Police say they made the grisly discovery Sunday shortly after 5pm. Police cars now block off the area around the Amistad building at 10 Amistad Street, and mourners have left flowers and candles next to a nearby fence. A candlelight prayer vigil was planned for 8:00 p.m. Monday at Cross Campus on College St. between Wall and Elm Streets.

The building at 10 Amistad Street was the focus of searches since Le's disappearance. Her door card recorded Le entering the building, but not leaving. Authorities scanned video from dozens of cameras looking to see if Le had left the building.

The dean of the Yale medical school told The Yale Daily News access to the basement is limited to people with specific ID cards. "It certainly would be extremely difficult for someone from outside of Yale to get into that space," Robert Alpern told the campus newspaper.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEGxehUv4uo"]YouTube - Latest on Yale homicide case[/ame]

Click to Watch Video
    http://www.wtnh.com/dpp/news/new_ha...haven_le_homicide_investigation_200909140600#

Article:
    http://www.wtnh.com/dpp/news/new_ha..._haven_le_homicide_investigation_200909140600

:angel:

18. Avery

Avery New Member

Coming out of "read" mode to post because I feel such outrage. I am astonished that Yale hasn't done more to make the students, parents and public aware of possible safety risk. I mean from what I've read this building connects to other buildings through tunnels, and people I'm sure work very late on projects and other things in this research lab. I know Pres Levy made his statement but at this point it's just not enough. I think saying we can't disclose for fear of "compromising an investigation" would work if we were talking about a suspect in custody already. Perhaps he/she is and we don't know. None the less, these students need some type of peace of mind as well as those that are affiliated with this campus. You can't just come out with details of this beautiful girl being murdered in such a horrific way and then just leave people hanging. AT the very least, say we are piecing things together and are getting closer to a resolution to this crime. IDK, I was rubbed the wrong way with the first presser and the tone that was set. And honestly if I were a student, my cofidence in "Yale talking points" would be shaky at best.

19. Gummishoe

Gummishoe New Member

If the clothing found in the ceiling belonged to the perp, then I wonder if he had a locker in the building with extra clothing, I am sure this person would have been spotted had they were with out clothing. And did any specific details come out about what type of clothing was found. I only hope this perp was stupid enough to leave some type of id or paper in with the clothing. Only a hope...

20. STEADFAST

STEADFAST New Member

There's been speculation that it might have been a lab coat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.