Recovered/Located CT - Brian Lawlor, 26, Hartford, 20 Nov 2020

rats

Justice for Sheridan Jane Doe.
Reaction score
5fd149c8ecaa0.image.jpg

The Watertown Police Department is attempting to locate Brian Lawlor, date of birth August 19, 1994.

Brian is formerly from Watertown but currently has no known address. He was last seen on November 20 in Hartford.

If anyone has any information on the whereabouts of Brian Lawlor, they are asked to call the Watertown Police Department at 860-945-5200.

He is described as a white male, thin build, 5’1” with blue eyes, brown hair and most likely a beard.

Watertown Police Seek Missing Person

5'1 seems to be a typo - FB says 5'11. Watertown CT Police Department

Last edited:

Because fundraisers are public, it made me a little sad to see on his profile that in 2018 he created a fundraiser for a suicide prevention hotline and there was only one donation.

Family and pets obviously mean a lot to him.

Even though we are strangers, I would say to him, please reach out to family and law enforcement so they know you're okay and for resources and help with finding a safe place to stay. People do care. And you can contact this website (Websleuths) to remove this thread. A new year is coming. You can have a fresh start...

I just happened to see this on Google and just wanted to thank you all for the kind words and support. I made it home on December 20, 2020 and have been clean and doing much much better now I didn't realize so many people cared and were actually looking for me.

Brian - So happy to see this. Wish I could “love” your post. I know when you are in a dark spot it’s not so easy to focus on the care and love people have for you. My heart swells for you reading your post. I’m so very thankful you are safe. Keep moving forward and much love to you.

I just happened to see this on Google and just wanted to thank you all for the kind words and support. I made it home on December 20, 2020 and have been clean and doing much much better now I didn't realize so many people cared and were actually looking for me.

Brian-Please know that there are many people who care what happens to you. Even some who have never met you. Be well!

This right here is the perfect ending!! :D Welcome to WS and thank you for checking in, Brian. I hope you continue doing well on your new path in life. Keep us posted on how things are going. Check in often, most especially when you need those "kind words and support". We're rooting for ya!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021
Back