GUILTY CT - Connecticut socialite mom admits to secretly filming minors in her mansion, 2017

HMSHood

Admiral-Class Battlecruiser
Reaction score
Connecticut socialite mom admits to secretly filming minors for sexual pleasure

A voyeuristic Connecticut socialite pleaded guilty to secretly recording three people, including a child, in a sexual situation in her multimillion-dollar Greenwich mansion.

Hadley Palmer, a mother of four, pleaded guilty to three counts of voyeurism and risk of injury to a minor — all committed in 2017 — on Jan. 19 in state Superior Court. As part of the plea bargain, the two most serious charges levied against her were dropped — employing a minor in an obscene performance, which is a Class A felony, and possession of child *advertiser censored*.

Must be nice to be a socialite! Her two most serious charges were dropped. Well, hooray fror her!

She's a mom .. hope she doesn't have any minor children? Getting angry just thinking about that possibility.

JMO

I wonder if it was a nanny cam/security system doing the filming - ie something that records everything or records when there’s movement. Big difference between that and intentionally filming. JMO.

I wonder if it was a nanny cam/security system doing the filming - ie something that records everything or records when there’s movement. Big difference between that and intentionally filming. JMO.

Me too, but the fact that they brought these charges against her AND against the child psychiatrist who failed to report the situation, leads me to think this is more than just playing back security footage captured by accident.

It seems highly likely her children were among the victims. :(

That said, the articles mention she is involved in a lengthy and litigious divorce, so it’s possible that’s a factor in this coming to light now (4 years later I think).

Ugh. What is wrong with people? I am truly baffled by the psychology of mothers who turn sex offenders.

ETA: ugh just came up with a theory- could she have been trying to be extra sexy for a new lover by showing this footage?

[URL='https://twitter.com/MarissaAlter']@MarissaAlter[/URL]

Hadley Palmer, of Greenwich, who pleaded guilty to secretly recording minors in her home, has been released from custody. Palmer began serving 90 days at York Correctional Institute on 2/4–before she was even sentenced (that’s set for 8/2).

As part of the plea deal Palmer took, she faces a sentence of 90 days-5 years. Prosecutor Daniel Cummings explained in court that she began serving time before sentencing to ensure Palmer would serve at least the full minimum. There were concerns she’d be released early

This is an unusual agreement. Cummings said the biggest factor in the outcome was the victims did not want it to be prosecuted. We don’t know much about the allegations because the judge sealed the warrant to protect the victims. We know they’re minors & one is under 16

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back