GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #67

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is prepping murder lasagna tonight? We have time tomorrow morning before the jury returns too. I have some cheap champagne in the fridge chilling and an abundance and variety of tea bags.
tomorrow will either be a quick or long day and we should be prepared. Justice for Jennifer, her family and friends and all of us who have followed along patiently. Prayers for her mother, family, friends and children. God Bless all or any who have lost a loved one or child(ren) to DV. Wearing purple all weekend long! Cheers people as justice is coming. Big love!

Thanks for reminding me…in every other trial I’ve watched, the jurors are in view of the defendant and visa versa. Why is MT concealed by two other people and out of view of the jurors?
Aha! There is a reason. I would bet on it. I have my opinion and suspicions, but would rather hear from others and our skilled lawyers here.

For now I shall occasionally go back to our stellar playlist in these threads and hope. And wait. I never had much patience with most things. A wise late elder friend suggested to me when I confided that to him years ago: ‘you need to work on your impatience then’. A smart man. Work on the solution, not the problem. MOO

I am worried and it makes me sick. I so believe in our Justice System but….. I really am crying tears for Jennifer, her children and her Mom and Jennifer’s dear friends. I am proud of CT’s Prosecutors on this case - they did everything they could. I sure hope I’m worried over nothing!!!!!

IMO, one would have to be either an idiot, a pain in the @ss or a paid “plant” to even question the State’s final closing. To me, it’s a closed case with no room for doubt. Everyone wants to go home, except for this guy or gal.
I am very concerned about this “plant “ - especially how js and mini js sent daggers to someone in the jury as they left the court room yesterday and today.
Yes, and as has been pointed out, the irony that a jury would feel empathy for a woman who could have for sure at the very least prevented the murder of a mother of five children she professed to care about - I hope that MT having a daughter is not anything the jury is thinking about in making their decision, and I hope they are thinking about the Farber Dulos children who deserve some semblance of justice. MT seems increasingly detached and psychopathic - something is very wrong with a woman who would think her married boyfriend's idea of moving her into the family home - with the wife still there - is okay. A kind person would be out the door. She is greedy, selfish, jealous, superficial, and full of rage when she is not detached and cold. A scary person. Daughter would have been better off without her around, MT did not deserve to be free these last years. MOO. Please get it right, jury.
i can’t hit any response character on what you have posted! I agree - I share your sentiment - it is scary!! Thank you for this post!!

Another day of deliberations came and went in the Michelle Troconis trial. Around 12, jurors asked for clarification on the charges. Outside of court, her defense attorney says he's not speculating on the timing of a verdict because "nothing about this case is usual."

Why would she do a selfie in front of cameras as her attorney is speaking?? Why, why? It just shows she is unrestrained and doesn’t take anything seriously.

I made that comment yesterday and I completely agree with all of you. It is my concern that there are 1 or 2 jurors that are on the fence for whatever reason and though they were instructed not to take into account that MT’s daughter, they very much have it in their head. I’m glad they are taking their time if this is the case. Perhaps trying to explain to the holdout their reasoning.
They should be giving an equal amount of thought to the Dulos children, and the fact that the co-conspiritors are alleged to have taken Jennifer away from her children. MT’s daughter isn’t any more important than they are-and her mother isn’t dying; just living with the consequences of her own actions, when she was not thinking of her own daughter.

Remember back in the early days when she was on house arrest in Avon? No nonsense Judge White said, no going out except for Atty meetings, medical appointments and Worship.
And voila! She shows up at the Avon church where she is welcomed with open arms by these kind people.
Happily baking cookies, worshiping and spreading good will along with smiling Mama T.
Until she wasn't.
I wonder if it has occurred to them that now is the time they need them the most?
Has anyone of them supported them on the courthouse steps? Offering earnest prayers of support?
MOO.

They should be giving an equal amount of thought to the Dulos children, and the fact that the co-conspiritors are alleged to have taken Jennifer away from her children. MT’s daughter isn’t any more important than they are-and her mother isn’t dying; just living with the consequences of her own actions, when she was not thinking of her own daughter.
They shouldn't be thinking about anyone's children.

The should be thinking about crime elements, evidence and reasonable doubts.

MOO

I heard she was jury consultant too but that doesn’t make sense, she can hardly observe them all day. I more think she was there to block camera/jury view of MT, but they could have found a bigger woman for that job.
I believe jury watchers sit in gallery, watch reactions, nods, frowns, tears, sleepers, they watch particular jurors.
fwiw, she was a bigger woman not long ago and seems to have slimmed for this trial. There was one person I thought was CT media for the first few weeks, then thought gallery jury watcher, then came to know his identity as a filmmaker embedded with the T clan. MT sat shoulder-to-shoulder with this giggly, awkward, paid sidekick the majority of the trial and I maybe saw her look at the jury under a handful of times while I was there weekly...until closing arguments. I hope she's submitted her invoices up until now because aside from the "land the plane" post-its she handed to JS during closing arguments, I don't see any redeeming contributions to her client and find myself wondering if she'll be paid. JMO and MOO

Thanks for reminding me…in every other trial I’ve watched, the jurors are in view of the defendant and visa versa. Why is MT concealed by two other people and out of view of the jurors?
MT is in complete view of the jurors, they just don't look at her. Might be why she's so comfortable putting eyedrops in several times a day while they are seated...she knows they aren't looking her way. Maybe she's even trying to get their attention? Idk, but this is the strangest behavior I've seen from a woman on trial for conspiracy to murder a mom of 5, among her other charges. It's gross. JMO

They never addressed the real motive! That was the financial access they would acquire having JF dead and the kids under their roof.
I think because that was more Fotis' motive. Michelle would have gotten a bf with more money/less debt. They were not married and hiding the body made marrying impossible.

MOO

MT is in complete view of the jurors, they just don't look at her. Might be why she's so comfortable putting eyedrops in several times a day while they are seated...she knows they aren't looking her way. Maybe she's even trying to get their attention? Idk, but this is the strangest behavior I've seen from a woman on trial for conspiracy to murder a mom of 5, among her other charges. It's gross. JMO
They don't even look at her?
I don't know how to read that.

I noticed her doing this in person on Tuesday and it was the most I've ever seen her look at the jury. I did not see the jury looking at the defense table much, if at all, during closing arguments. I sensed she knew they weren't looking at her table because her stares tended to be long and if they were looking her way, I believe she would've turned away. I noted several times the jury looking at the State gallery during both sides of the closing arguments, however. Also notable that even when defense called out Petu being in the gallery, I didn't see any of them turn to look where JS was pointing. That's fwiw and MOO.
Well, I guess that’s encouraging. I still won’t keep my hopes up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay