Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #10 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two days ago it says it will end this week. Yesterday's article said it will end next week. Then this morning they say on twitter it will end today. And now "near future".

Well it’s wrapping up at any rate. Now that we at least know all comings and goings (if you leave via the driveway/road) from 4 Jefferson Crossing are at least covered by two neighbors’ surveillance video cameras LE will have at least some footage to work with for 5/24 and 5/25.

I really do believe that LE had a strong belief JDs remains went through MIRA. JMO. If so, they must be frustrated with what they found or didn’t find. Otherwise, I would expect to see, once the MIRA search wraps up, more police presence at the addresses we all agree are of some importance for more searches.

Addresses of importance (bc they are either a residence, are family property or are a Fore Group, LLC property or possibly have evidence or have been searched by LE) just for the newbies and y’all lurkers out there we hope join in:

1. 69 Welles Lane, New Canaan, CT: JD’s address (rental home) and where she was last known seen. Also, suspected blood spatter, multiple blood stains and evidence of a clean up in the garage. NCPD entered after JD was reported missing by friends at 7:00 pm on May 24th. Once they encountered the blood in the garage CT Major Crime Squad was called in and they processed the blood evidence via a Mincey Warrant.

2. Lapham Road, New Canaan north of Merritt Pkwy on the west perimeter of Waveny Park: location where JD’s 2017 Black Chevy Suburban was found shortly after she was reported missing. The park and surrounding area and bodies of water have been searched. LE also handed out fliers. There are no cameras operating at the park through the city or the police.

3. Mallard Lake address in Pound Ridge NY. Property belongs to JDs family.

4. 80 Mountain Springs; Farmington CT. It is finished and is for sale. It is on 5.08 acres. FDs phone pinged there a few times on 5/24: at 1:37 pm until 3:38 pm. It also left that location for FDs home address and returned again at 5:21 pm and leaves again arriving home address at 5:34 pm. Neighbors reported to MSM that property has been searched by LE.

5. 4 Jefferson Crossing, Farmington, CT. FD and MT (and her daughter) were residing there until May 31st when LE executed a Search Warrant on the home. FD and MT were arrested on June 1st. Since bonding out, only FD resides there. The Fore Group, LLC operates out of this address. It has been searched a few times by LE. This property was the marital home for JD and FD until she learned of his affair with MT and left in 2017. It is listed for sale and is represented by Tea Leaf Realty and agent Rob Giufrria. This property has been for sale for almost two years. It sits on 2.15 acres. Neighbors’ cameras capture comings and goings from the driveway. FDs phone pinged here on May 24 at 4:17 pm after leaving 80 Mountain spring Road and 5:34 pm also after leaving 80 Mountain Spring Road. Cameras and phone data capture a man with same appearance and vehicle seen dumping trash on Albany Avenue in Hartford, CT entering property and checking mail at 8:10 pm.

6. A four mile stretch on Albany Avenue in Hartford CT. C4 CCTV camera and FD/MT cell phone data show stops at 30 trashbins and bags being dumped with what appears visually to have blood in them. And an item deposited in a storm drain at Garden Street and Albany Avenue. A 2014 Black Ford SVT Raptor was captured along with a male and female with appearances consistent with FD and MT. Police learned of this from cell phone data and once they viewed video collected what trashbags they could on May 31st which contained household items and JDs blood. The rest of the garbage was collected by the city and shredded and incinerated at MIRA.

7. 61 Sturbridge Hill, New Canaan, CT. Fore Group LLC property. It is under construction and is on 2.43 acres. A now ex-employee of the Fore Group was working there during the week and day of JDs disappearance and was using FD’s Raptor truck while FD had access to the employee’s possible red Toyota Tacoma. It is also the sight of loud banging at 5 am on May 25 that awoke neighborhood dogs and was reported to LE. There is also a metal dumpster on the property. LE has searched this property and the dumpster a few times.

8. 20 Skyview Drive, Avon, CT. Fore Group, LLC property. Status of property: to be built. It is 1.8 miles from 4 Jefferson Crossing (FDs home address). Sits on 3.85 acres. I believe it has been searched by LE

9. 585 Deercliff Road, Avon CT. Fore Group, LLC property. Status: available for custom home. JD and FD once lived there. FD’s mother, KD was struck in the driveway by the nanny, and later died at a hospital from her injuries in 2010. It was listed for sale through Coldwell Bankers on 5/21/19 (3 days before JD goes missing) for $849,900 and has since been reduced (-5.88%) to $799,900. It is 0.4 miles from 4 Jefferson Crossing. It sits on 4.49 acres. I believe it has been searched by LE.

10. The Pond (begins Avon Self Storage) on 190 Old Farms Road, Avon, CT. Has been searched by LE, divers and canines. Site of waterskiing club and has been frequented by FD and the 5 kids on many occasion. It was a source of much contention between FD and MT, FD’s insistence on the kids becoming waterskiing pros. Fisher Meadows Pond in Avon was also searched and is fairly close to The Pond.

Hope that helps the newbies and lurkers. I pretty much have this memorized by now. I hope to see some more police presence at any of the properties especially soon unless they truly believe she was at MIRA.

900 tips (!) is encouraging. Weren’t they only at 400 tips less than two weeks ago?
It sounds encouraging, but this is a national story, and you’re bound to have hundreds of completely useless tips.

“You know, I think you should look here.”

“Have you thought about doing this?”

Armchair detectives providing investigative strategies to people who need none, and want none.

Well it’s wrapping up at any rate. Now that we at least know all comings and goings (if you leave via the driveway/road) from 4 Jefferson Crossing are at least covered by two neighbors’ surveillance video cameras LE will have at least some footage to work with for 5/24 and 5/25.

I really do believe that LE had a strong belief JDs remains went through MIRA. JMO. If so, they must be frustrated with what they found or didn’t find. Otherwise, I would expect to see, once the MIRA search wraps up, more police presence at the addresses we all agree are of some importance for more searches.

Addresses of importance (bc they are either a residence, are family property or are a Fore Group, LLC property or possibly have evidence or have been searched by LE) just for the newbies and y’all lurkers out there we hope join in:

1. 69 Welles Lane, New Canaan, CT: JD’s address (rental home) and where she was last known seen. Also, suspected blood spatter, multiple blood stains and evidence of a clean up in the garage. NCPD entered after JD was reported missing by friends at 7:00 pm on May 24th. Once they encountered the blood in the garage CT Major Crime Squad was called in and they processed the blood evidence via a Mincey Warrant.

2. Lapham Road, New Canaan north of Merritt Pkwy on the west perimeter of Waveny Park: location where JD’s 2017 Black Chevy Suburban was found shortly after she was reported missing. The park and surrounding area and bodies of water have been searched. LE also handed out fliers. There are no cameras operating at the park through the city or the police.

3. Mallard Lake address in Pound Ridge NY. Property belongs to JDs family.

4. 80 Mountain Springs; Farmington CT. It is finished and is for sale. It is on 5.08 acres. FDs phone pinged there a few times on 5/24: at 1:37 pm until 3:38 pm. It also left that location for FDs home address and returned again at 5:21 pm and leaves again arriving home address at 5:34 pm. Neighbors reported to MSM that property has been searched by LE.

5. 4 Jefferson Crossing, Farmington, CT. FD and MT (and her daughter) were residing there until May 31st when LE executed a Search Warrant on the home. FD and MT were arrested on June 1st. Since bonding out, only FD resides there. The Fore Group, LLC operates out of this address. It has been searched a few times by LE. This property was the marital home for JD and FD until she learned of his affair with MT and left in 2017. It is listed for sale and is represented by Tea Leaf Realty and agent Rob Giufrria. This property has been for sale for almost two years. It sits on 2.15 acres. Neighbors’ cameras capture comings and goings from the driveway. FDs phone pinged here on May 24 at 4:17 pm after leaving 80 Mountain spring Road and 5:34 pm also after leaving 80 Mountain Spring Road. Cameras and phone data capture a man with same appearance and vehicle seen dumping trash on Albany Avenue in Hartford, CT entering property and checking mail at 8:10 pm.

6. A four mile stretch on Albany Avenue in Hartford CT. C4 CCTV camera and FD/MT cell phone data show stops at 30 trashbins and bags being dumped with what appears visually to have blood in them. And an item deposited in a storm drain at Garden Street and Albany Avenue. A 2014 Black Ford SVT Raptor was captured along with a male and female with appearances consistent with FD and MT. Police learned of this from cell phone data and once they viewed video collected what trashbags they could on May 31st which contained household items and JDs blood. The rest of the garbage was collected by the city and shredded and incinerated at MIRA.

7. 61 Sturbridge Hill, New Canaan, CT. Fore Group LLC property. It is under construction and is on 2.43 acres. A now ex-employee of the Fore Group was working there during the week and day of JDs disappearance and was using FD’s Raptor truck while FD had access to the employee’s possible red Toyota Tacoma. It is also the sight of loud banging at 5 am on May 25 that awoke neighborhood dogs and was reported to LE. There is also a metal dumpster on the property. LE has searched this property and the dumpster a few times.

8. 20 Skyview Drive, Avon, CT. Fore Group, LLC property. Status of property: to be built. It is 1.8 miles from 4 Jefferson Crossing (FDs home address). Sits on 3.85 acres. I believe it has been searched by LE

9. 585 Deercliff Road, Avon CT. Fore Group, LLC property. Status: available for custom home. JD and FD once lived there. FD’s mother, KD was struck in the driveway by the nanny, and later died at a hospital from her injuries in 2010. It was listed for sale through Coldwell Bankers on 5/21/19 (3 days before JD goes missing) for $849,900 and has since been reduced (-5.88%) to $799,900. It is 0.4 miles from 4 Jefferson Crossing. It sits on 4.49 acres. I believe it has been searched by LE.

10. The Pond (begins Avon Self Storage) on 190 Old Farms Road, Avon, CT. Has been searched by LE, divers and canines. Site of waterskiing club and has been frequented by FD and the 5 kids on many occasion. It was a source of much contention between FD and MT, FD’s insistence on the kids becoming waterskiing pros. Fisher Meadows Pond in Avon was also searched and is fairly close to The Pond.

Hope that helps the newbies and lurkers. I pretty much have this memorized by now. I hope to see some more police presence at any of the properties especially soon unless they truly believe she was at MIRA.
You rock! Thank you!

There’s a saying, something like, ‘You board the train in New Canaan and your coffee’s still hot when you reach Grand Central.’ However, the only train she could make would be the 8:53. The 9:38 gets to Grand Central at 11:08, after her appointment time. IMO, she was planning to drive into the city. If she was to leave by 9:45, she’d have time to reach the Upper East Side by 11:00.

JD could have planned to catch the New Haven Line train in Stamford, just a 20 minute drive from her 69 Welles Lane home in NC. There, she could choose the am trains of 8:49, 8:52, 8:57, 9:05, 9:20, 9:22, or the 9:42 with the latest arrival at Grand Central of 10:40 am. Which means that the latest she could have left NC home, would be 9:15 am. But since she is very punctual, IMO, she would plan to leave 69 Welles Lane no later than 9:00 am.

The Train scenario is Very feasible. There would be no need to have 2 vehicles in Manhattan, especially if the trip was just for the evening or just the one overnight. They planned to be back at NC for FD visitation the next day. It is Very possible, she planned to take the train from Stamford, if she chose to take the train.

How fortunate for FD that JD went back to the house on May 24 after the school drop off. IMO, she went back to the house to finish dressing. If she planned to take the train, it narrows the window for the attack. IMO, FD was already at the house Before JD left for the school drop off and he was waiting for JD when she returned from the school. Then waited for her to pull into the garage and sneak in behind her car before she closed the garage door and then attack once she got out of the Suburban. He was very lucky, IF the reports are true that she left the garage door open while she did the drop off. He could then hide behind the Porsche in the garage. He could not plan on the garage door being open while she did the drop off. But, either way, he was there waiting for her return from the school. Which means, due to high traffic volume, he had to leave Farmington no later than 6:30 am, more likely 6:00 am though, to ensure arrival before she left the house for drop off. It would be interesting to know what time the employee in FD's truck, Left Farmington.

FD would have also known how JD scheduled the housekeeper and the nanny. FD knew he had to leave JD's before the housekeeper arrived at Noon. IMO, JD scheduled the housekeeper the same as she did at 4 Jefferson Crossing. With FD's office at 4 Jefferson, he would have known the comings and goings around the house, including the Nanny.

As for the Nanny, she would definitely have full use of the Land Rover, to be available for the children at Any given time. Five children will not fit in just any vehicle, and much time waisted if she had to pick up the Land Rover every time she needed to transport the children.

You rock! Thank you!

Y’all rock. This has been a well needed distraction for me (my favorite aunt in her 60’s just got diagnosed with early Alzheimer’s and has essentially a year left before her memory is completely gone). I don’t mind doing this! I have some time to spare the next week so I am happy to help with any research or timeline questions or anything this thread needs! FYI, @oviedo I can help with whatever you need!

Any locals or newbies or lurkers (join so you can chime in) feel free to add to any of the properties with other observations that you may have or facts you think are pertinent.

I wish I were in CT so I could tour the 585 Deercliff address through Coldwell Bankers. I would so do it with @Alkali13 and her pink hair and combat boots. Definitely!

I hate to think of it but maybe a storage unit somewhere? A freezer? But those take more time and by the time he was seen dumping bags in trash cans, he was moving leisurely so I’d say the biggest worry he thought he had was handled by then. I’d say he may have dumped her poor body in the woods to get rid of it as quickly as possible, like down a steep hill where few people would go to look. Parks often have service roads for their workers that are not accessed as often by the general public. Plus, the trucks he and his employee drove may have had four-wheel drive given the weather there and their line of work plus the need to access uneven terrain like for boating. Finally, pickup trucks that look like they mean business aka construction, etc. especially if they have toolboxes or anything in the back like shovels, etc. may not be that notable to many people because they’re ubiquitous in everyday work and maintenance. And as we all know, an air of confidence can go a long way to convince others that an unknown person is indeed authorized to be where he or she is. One more thing: I wonder if LE found any pieces of a Tyvex suit like those used on some construction projects like with environmental issues. They’re not that expensive, designed to shield you from substances, and readily available. Just some thoughts inspired by the great brainstorming you all have done here.
Like I posted yesterday, there were two small windows of opportunity for FD to dispose of the body. If he used the first window, right after the murder, and also if the location is somewhere in the remote areas in or around New Canaan, then consider that he'd need to transport the body to wherever it is buried, sunk, or hidden. There's the matter of dead weight and the limitation of how far off-road he could have driven that truck. The last thing he'd want to do is get stuck when doing his dirty work. How much pre-planning would he need to do to find a discovery-proof location?

JD could have planned to catch the New Haven Line train in Stamford, just a 20 minute drive from her 69 Welles Lane home in NC. There, she could choose the am trains of 8:49, 8:52, 8:57, 9:05, 9:20, 9:22, or the 9:42 with the latest arrival at Grand Central of 10:40 am. Which means that the latest she could have left NC home, would be 9:15 am. But since she is very punctual, IMO, she would plan to leave 69 Welles Lane no later than 9:00 am.

The Train scenario is Very feasible. There would be no need to have 2 vehicles in Manhattan, especially if the trip was just for the evening or just the one overnight. They planned to be back at NC for FD visitation the next day. It is Very possible, she planned to take the train from Stamford, if she chose to take the train.

How fortunate for FD that JD went back to the house on May 24 after the school drop off. IMO, she went back to the house to finish dressing. If she planned to take the train, it narrows the window for the attack. IMO, FD was already at the house Before JD left for the school drop off and he was waiting for JD when she returned from the school. Then waited for her to pull into the garage and sneak in behind her car before she closed the garage door and then attack once she got out of the Suburban. He was very lucky, IF the reports are true that she left the garage door open while she did the drop off. He could then hide behind the Porsche in the garage. He could not plan on the garage door being open while she did the drop off. But, either way, he was there waiting for her return from the school. Which means, due to high traffic volume, he had to leave Farmington no later than 6:30 am, more likely 6:00 am though, to ensure arrival before she left the house for drop off. It would be interesting to know what time the employee in FD's truck, Left Farmington.

FD would have also known how JD scheduled the housekeeper and the nanny. FD knew he had to leave JD's before the housekeeper arrived at Noon. IMO, JD scheduled the housekeeper the same as she did at 4 Jefferson Crossing. With FD's office at 4 Jefferson, he would have known the comings and goings around the house, including the Nanny.

As for the Nanny, she would definitely have full use of the Land Rover, to be available for the children at Any given time. Five children will not fit in just any vehicle, and much time waisted if she had to pick up the Land Rover every time she needed to transport the children.
Good point.

Regardless of her plans for traveling to New York, I think the timeline is very narrow anyways.

Blood was found in the garage, and indicates that the attack almost certainly happened as soon as she arrived home.

Had she been leaving, I would expect the attack to have taken place in another part of the house.

She dropped the kids off at school, and was dead before she ever had the chance to enter the main part of the house.

It sounds encouraging, but this is a national story, and you’re bound to have hundreds of completely useless tips.

“You know, I think you should look here.”

“Have you thought about doing this?”

Armchair detectives providing investigative strategies to people who need none, and want none.

True, reminds me of the Closs case... they were up to what, 2000 tips? And the case was still solved by Jayme herself. I wish we had that possibility in this one :(

Like I posted yesterday, there were two small windows of opportunity for FD to dispose of the body. If he used the first window, right after the murder, and also if the location is somewhere in the remote areas in or around New Canaan, then consider that he'd need to transport the body to wherever it is buried, sunk, or hidden. There's the matter of dead weight and the limitation of how far off-road he could have driven that truck. The last thing he'd want to do is get stuck when doing his dirty work. How much pre-planning would he need to do to find a discovery-proof location?

My thinking is that Jennifer’s body was disposed of immediately, likely at a location other than where her vehicle was found.

He wouldn’t want to drive around with her body, or go through the risk of holding onto it for longer than necessary.

I think before he killed her, he had a specific place where he was going to put her. I think it’s likely that he had even made preparations to that effect (digging grave).

His phone activity and/or surveillance footage in the days prior, might help LE hone in on where this location may be.

True, reminds me of the Closs case... they were up to what, 2000 tips? And the case was still solved by Jayme herself. I wish we had that possibility in this one :(
We do, we have an accomplice to evidence tampering...MT knows much more than she has given. If she would be totally truthful with all activities she knew about, even when and where there were gaps of time, police could narrow down the search and nab the lunatic, send him to jail for life and throw away the key - IMO

That’s impressive! Great theory!

Just wanted to throw this out there because I know a couple people mentioned theories about abandoned houses. There is a abandoned house right on deercliff on the way from JC to Hartford. 30+ acres, vines growing up the house as a passed it the other day. I believe the land was sold to a developer and is being subdivided into 3 lots eventually, however the abandoned house is still standing. Address is roughly 375 deercliff. I’ll attach some photos. Photos are from google street view so it’s even more overgrown now. I think there is actually a gate that leads to a private road into the woods (MOO).

Attachments

• FD90F919-CABF-4130-BAC4-AC0CF245FDAD.jpeg
    FD90F919-CABF-4130-BAC4-AC0CF245FDAD.jpeg
    232.2 KB · Views: 57
  • C1F08D57-4C34-4089-86F6-F7C6A2D57241.jpeg
    C1F08D57-4C34-4089-86F6-F7C6A2D57241.jpeg
    222.9 KB · Views: 58
  • C9258F25-F69E-4646-A2A6-870408D4C77D.jpeg
    C9258F25-F69E-4646-A2A6-870408D4C77D.jpeg
    162.4 KB · Views: 56
  • B0DB28FE-9913-4959-95BE-F283F9AEF668.jpeg
    B0DB28FE-9913-4959-95BE-F283F9AEF668.jpeg
    230 KB · Views: 56
FD was at JD’s house on Weds, 48 hours before her murder on Friday, right? I know he or someone said he didn’t go inside the house, and it was a visit to see the kids, but he almost had to use that visit to scope things out, right? He knew he would be back there on Friday to kill her. IMO.

We know he was there Wed - I would be very interested in knowing where his cell phone(s) pinged that day...

FD was at JD’s house on Weds, 48 hours before her murder on Friday, right? I know he or someone said he didn’t go inside the house, and it was a visit to see the kids, but he almost had to use that visit to scope things out, right? He knew he would be back there on Friday to kill her. IMO.
I want to know what he did the weekend before, as well.

My thinking is that Jennifer’s body was disposed of immediately, likely at a location other than where her vehicle was found.

He wouldn’t want to drive around with her body, or go through the risk of holding onto it for longer than necessary.

I think before he killed her, he had a specific place where he was going to put her. I think it’s likely that he had even made preparations to that effect (digging grave).

His phone activity and/or surveillance footage in the days prior, might help LE hone in on where this location may be.
I don't think he drove around with it either - I'm still thinking if there was an intact body - it will be 1-2 miles from her house. or 1-2 miles from Sturbridge house. I still wonder what drew them to search the ponds though. His cell must have pinged there, right? Or someone saw him/truck? Otherwise they would be searching all the bodies of water IMO

I don't think he drove around with it either - I'm still thinking if there was an intact body - it will be 1-2 miles from her house. or 1-2 miles from Sturbridge house. I still wonder what drew them to search the ponds though. His cell must have pinged there, right? Or someone saw him/truck? Otherwise they would be searching all the bodies of water IMO
Yeah, that was pretty specific, and I’m confident that there was some evidentiary basis for conducting a search at those particular locations.

There was a reason for it.

Worth another search of Waveny? If he was staging it as an attack while jogging, maybe she is there, hidden in the thicket??

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member