Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #10 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It makes me so happy that the spokeswoman for Jennifer’s family responded so strongly to Norm’s insane and disgusting statements.

Just a thing of beauty:

“Trying to tie Jennifer’s absence to a book she wrote more than 17 years ago makes no sense. Evidence shows that Jennifer was the victim of a violent attack in her New Canaan home. As of today, she has been missing for a month. This is not fiction or a movie. This is real life, as experienced every single day by Jennifer’s five young children, her family, and her friends. We are heartbroken. Jennifer is not here to protect her children, and these false and irresponsible allegations hurt the children now and into the future.”

Yep utterly frickin ridiculous scenarios being spun by FD and his lawyer

I bet you wouldn’t be able to find many people that FD has worked for that would say too many good things about him! In fact I bet it would be quite the opposite.

On the other hand, I’m probably going out on a limb here. But I bet there are many that would come forward to support JDs claims about FD and what she endured and even state what a beautiful soul she was!

FD is nothing but scum from the ponds in which he used for his obsessive skiing!

I can’t wait until the day when there is no more nonsense coming from FD and his legal team.

And a day when we can simply refer to him as convicted murderer FD.

Hopefully the Farbers won’t have to endure for very much longer, and that day will come rather sooner than later

Jmo

I had thought along similar lines regarding her status vs. his financial status. He made money apparently (at least until he didn't) - but wouldn't disclose over that 2 year period based on the reported court filings so why? Was he hiding income so he wouldn't have to pay ? or Was he not making income and saving face? or were his financial records a real mess for the company? If his business did take a downturn (and I think it is more that the ponzi scheme caught up with him and he wasn't selling the houses so he either couldn't or chose not to pay back his investor - JD's dad), it would be in his interest to tell the court and that would be taken into account regarding the financial settlement. It seems the Judge did decide about custody limiting him to supervised Sat/Sun (no overnight) and Wed visits. So why drag it out? JMO

Idk but it took an attorney being able to get a hold of his 401k to spring him from jail.

Definitely doesn’t sound like someone that is flush with cash.

Personally I think the reason he didn’t want to disclose his financials was because, I believe that he was probably using shady tactics to make up for the loss of income that his business was experiencing.

He was being exposed for the fraud that he is!

Jmo

Last edited:
Video surveillance has shown the pair disposing items at 30 different locations along a four-mile stretch and police believe those items are connected with Jennifer Dulos's disappearance.
Snipped - here’s the 4 mile stretch again - one of our sleuthers didn’t think Albany was 4 miles long?
I've been away all weekend on family business, so I'm just trying to catch up now. Sorry if someone else addressed this, but I'm the one who keeps mentioning the length of Albany Ave., so I figured I'd include a visual.

Albany Avenue in Hartford is NOT four miles long. Albany ends right before Dunkin Donuts Park. The Hartford/West Hartford line is right around the Unitarian Church. That's about 2.5 miles. They would have had to gone a significant distance into West Hartford to equal four miles. The section LE searched when they were going through trash cans on 5/31 is circled. They obviously could've focused on that one area based on the trash pickup schedule, but Albany in Hartford is still not four miles long.

Attachments

• Albany.PNG
    Albany.PNG
    556.8 KB · Views: 18
Yeah I think LE strongly believes JDs remains went through MIRA. I just hope they have collected some type of evidence (bone fragments/skull fragments)—something that will put a stop to this GG crud. It will just take longer to test items like that and link to JD. It’s truly sickening how JD was being destroyed on the regular by FD and now that she is missing/dead she is being destroyed again.
I am late to this discusssion and was wondering if her body could be stashed at a storage unit or as someone wondered under cement from a building site. Could the LE have found remains at MIRA and just not disclosed that and wouldn't they have found something by now?

I think this is likely the same structure that Fore group Inc has as well.

I just question how many skilled tradesman were actually employed by fore group directly

It's only my opinion, but I think they subbed almost every aspect of the actual construction out to other companies

I guess my point is I think much of what Fore group was portrayed to be by FD was a huge faccade.

FD wanted to portray Fore group as some huge Multi million dollar business with multiple assets etc

When in actuality it was nothing more than some office personnel and he was selling snake oil.

These were mostly over priced homes built by using a lot of sub contractors which made it extremely difficult to give an accurate estimate of the the total cost of the purposed home to the client, While still allowing FD to hit his specific profit margin

JMO
I thought they won a lot of awards. They may have a legitimate business but that does not mean that FD is on the up and up on the financials.

hmm where his phone pinged for 2 hours ? (arrest warrant) - I wish we had the cell phone data from 5/22 - 5/24 but am certain LE has it and it must be very bad for his attorney to come out swinging so hard IMO
Has anyone heard anything about a burner phone? Also any more information about the license plates?

That's the configuration I think as well and posted a thread or two ago that if that Porsche had spatter and the SUV was closest to the door to the home - then that's a lot of force for it to travel across an empty space IMO - makes sense too with the clean up apparently done - very likely in the middle stall IMO. Which begs the question - what was his weapon of choice? a Bat, Golf Club, piece of re-bar from construction site, a gun? something that causes spatter when struck. ugh I hate writing that.
Any idea of the width of each bay in the garage?

The jaundiced eye none but yellow sees.

I’ve noticed a number of tells FD makes. It is this IMO which will be FD’s undoing.

NP performing as Edgar Bergen in order to ventriloquize and broadcast FD’s fantasy defense and character assisination of FD’s escaped captive is, I suspect, the only means NP has to date been able to negotiate in exchange for FD’s commitment to remain silent. The busted and rage vibe and caged predator pacing his porch, pushing his shopping cart, jogging the park, combing his stoop, and lunging at his invisible fencing is all FD can do to keep himself from doing what he really most wants to do now. Throwing out these cruel defamatory and absurd theories about Jennifer are desperate, but I suspect that the invisibly caged FD is furious about his lawyer likely demanding FD not do so personally.

NP is one of the last lawyers who’s tactics or clients I would defend, but likely NP is dealing with a very difficult client. NP likely has no sincere or credible belief in FD’s actual innocence, so NP recognizes the only way any arguably ethical defense for FD can be mounted is if FD remains silent. This is a difficult narcissistic sociopathic pathological conniving unethical sadistic greedy homocidal client with impulse control impairment, unaccustomed to and entangled by delayed gratification, and who loathes any attempt by others to speak for FD, to distort or soften FD’s preffered message or image management, to cede control of anything to anyone, so as we say in the business, NP has a difficult client on his hands. Pleased to meet you. Hope you guess my name.

NP may have established some ground rules with FD; rules which would infuriate FD; but ones which for NP were/are the lines in the sand. FD — you if you do not allow me to do the talking for you — if you do not remain silent — You (FD) are fired and I (NP) will immediately move to withdraw. NP knows that FD, if left to his own devices, will continue to lie and perjure himself and slander Jennifer, which would make NP legally/ethically unable to continue to represent FD in this case .

Remember NP’s quote from the bookshelf interview a week or two ago. The one where NP when asked if he believed his client was innocent initially said yes, but the rapidly walked that back. NP knows. NP knows that his client is a monster and a murder. And a narcissist meglomaniac. Which is why NP cannot allow FD to talk but also why FD is seething and likely why FD has escalated demands that NP telegraph nonsensical salacious and undermining likely false info to the public on FD’s behalf. All that “it’s my understanding that,” “my client believes,” “it appears,” “I heard,” “some people are saying,” “it’s been rumored,” “we have witnesses who I believe will testify,” “this $14K medical bill suggests,” etc etc etc. Norm is tightroping.

FD is a guy who’s not easily satisfied. It’ll be nearly impossible for FD given his ego and control issues to sit or stand or jog or sweep or cook idly by and keep quiet while the investigations proceedings and trial move forward, especially if/as matters excalate.

FD is Vesuvius. Hat’s off to Norm for trying, but it’s only a matter of time before FD is going to blow. This time there’s likely to be more fallout.

One trigger line I suspect enraged Dulos if he heard in in Norm Patiss’s TV interview in front of his “Acts of Jesus” and “In Search of the Historical Jesus” bookshelf last week (or perhaps the week before) was when Norm clearly said of Dulos: “Fotis talks when I tell him to talk].”

There’s no “we” in Fotis. Ain’t no way Dulos would be okay with some ponytail lawyer telling the world that Fotis is subordinate to anyone.

Be willing to bet that Patti’s got quite an earful as well as a mouthful at their next dinner conversation.

My guess is that FD likely is a pretty good cook.

He’s been working with those books for quite a long while it would seem.

And that’s not the half of it.

ITA with upthread and downthread posters that FD and MT developed some kind of drug habit along the way. It’s all over the gaunt look in their mugshots and their increasing need for speeding up the race to more money and control. It helps to lengthen your awake time too, were there some “projects” that required a lot of moving pieces and potentially not sleeping for extended periods of time.

Plus again, this defendant seems to go for the preemptive strike to rush to make the accusation because it’s what that defendant has in fact been doing — get out in front of it so if/when the other side raises the issue the defendant has already been immunized or at least has smeared some reasonable doubt into that theory because the defense brought it up first.

Unlike FD’s boxy and graceless stock and tract houses, JD’s work was truly organic, compelking, and originally. It’s pathetic the efforts to which his fragile ego is compelled to go to try to diminish, insult, discredit, and subordinate her even after he kills and disposed of her. FD’s obsessively annoyed that JD’s widely recognized and perceived as beautiful, loving, talented, gifted, funny, whip smart, beloved, and sympathetic, while he’s been exposed as and assumed to be/proven to be a leech, a phony, a lazy lying nobody, a floozy, trashy, emasculated, an incompetent businessman, a horrible husband, person, and parent, and even an incompetent criminal.

Like Scott Peterson, Fotis Dulos likely assumed he would be the focus of sympathetic media attention and the community would rally around to support and believe him.

Boy did he get that one wrong.
Great post.

We all know good men, great dad’s who would never allow such horrific slander of a mother who has five children suffering horribly, missing their mom.

A good man, an innocent man wouldn’t allow it under any circumstances; protecting his babies would come first.

His allowing such a thing is the real picture of truth, far truer than any Gone Girl or other such slanderous defense.

(I like your volcano adjective - I hope he does outwardly kaboom for the public to see instead of just the astute seeing between the lines)

I had thought along similar lines regarding her status vs. his financial status. He made money apparently (at least until he didn't) - but wouldn't disclose over that 2 year period based on the reported court filings so why? Was he hiding income so he wouldn't have to pay ? or Was he not making income and saving face? or were his financial records a real mess for the company? If his business did take a downturn (and I think it is more that the ponzi scheme caught up with him and he wasn't selling the houses so he either couldn't or chose not to pay back his investor - JD's dad), it would be in his interest to tell the court and that would be taken into account regarding the financial settlement. It seems the Judge did decide about custody limiting him to supervised Sat/Sun (no overnight) and Wed visits. So why drag it out? JMO
If he lied about money - having it, hiding it during divorce proceedings (maybe with MT) that sure complicated his posting bail; MT bonded out hella quick. Hmph. Might be why such a vigorous porch sweeping.

Idk but it took an attorney being able to get a hold of his 401k to spring him from jail.

Definitely doesn’t sound like someone that is flush with cash.

Personally I think the reason he didn’t want to disclose his financials was because, I believe that he was probably using shady tactics to make up for the loss of income that his business was experiencing.

He was being exposed for the fraud that he is!

Jmo

I am so looking forward to a host of federal indictments against FD in addition to various state charges related to multiple corrupt business practices, consumer mortgage banking investment and related financial fraud, wire fraud, filing false financial disclosures, failing to file required disclosures, failing to report income or pay tax on income, criminal non disclosure non reporting offshoring income, fraudulent billing and reimbursement of misc personal expenses to business accounts and clients, money laundering and/or racketeering, knowingly utilizing and exploiting undocumented workers and contractors, fraudulently procuring and collecting on various policies of insurance, corrupt business practices, etc.

Plus, IMO, Connecticut etc just can’t reopen the investigation soon enough into KD’s staircase fall and subsequent Land Rover run over and subsequent mysterious surprise death while at the hospital. God please let that nanny still be alive and interviewable. Not like the OJ/NBS housekeeper who iirc spent several years outside the U.S. so as to have the totally coincidental effect of not being able for interviews or trial testimony.

Finally, I suspect (IMO/MOO) that FD’s wife 1 backed away quietly, agreed to everything FD wanted, and remained always since nonthreatening and under the radar not because the split was amicable, but because she remains terrified of FD. And with good reason.

Once a sociopath is in your life and has his or her eyes on you, you (and everyone you know and love or who know and love you) are never ever really safe. Never. Even if s/he gets locked away for life in prison. So long as that predictor remains alive, you’ll always be looking over your shoulder. There is no way really to stay safe or to keep your family safe. They always make it known to you that they have ways to get to you, to get back at you, if you cause them trouble, and sometimes even if you don’t cause them trouble, just to punish you, to torture or retaliate.

The best you can do really as mentioned by an upthread poster is to become and remain a grey rock — so they get bored of you and move their attention elsewhere.

Wife 1 has very much stayed out of FD’s way. I suspect she still lives in fear. A prey animal knows. You can sense it when you are in danger. But the predator has the upper hand.

Where is the full page NYT ad calling for the reimposition of the death penalty for this predator? (I guess I shouldn’t hold my breath).

I’d love to see Quannell X come visit with Fotis and encourage Fotis to confess the whole thing so this poor family can do the best that they are able to gather the pieces of their mother, daughter, sister, aunt, neighbor, classmate, and friend back together, give her a proper burial, and allow this family to begin to grieve without the tortuous protraction of injustice, defamation, and unknowing.

No justice no peace

Neighbors of a Sturbridge Hill Road home being developed by Jennifer Dulos’ estranged husband were woken up the morning after her disappearance by the loud sounds of metal banging coming from the property.

The sounds woke up residents and had dogs barking for hours early on May 25 — the day after Jennifer Dulos was reported missing.
Jennifer Dulos search leads to New Canaan house where loud banging heard after she disappeared

What on earth was someone doing at 5 am on a Saturday morning on a holiday weekend loudly banging metal at the NC home FD's company owned that caused dogs to bark for hours!? I can't fathom him making his sole employee work on a holiday weekend, especially that early, and they had already exchanged trucks the day before, so presumably the 'work week' was over.

Hopeful that LE has some cell phone data or video footage indicating whether FD was in NC (an hour plus away from his home) at 5 am, less than 24 hours after JD was last seen.

JMO, if FD was there that morning, he was destroying evidence.

Neighbors of a Sturbridge Hill Road home being developed by Jennifer Dulos’ estranged husband were woken up the morning after her disappearance by the loud sounds of metal banging coming from the property.

The sounds woke up residents and had dogs barking for hours early on May 25 — the day after Jennifer Dulos was reported missing.
Jennifer Dulos search leads to New Canaan house where loud banging heard after she disappeared

What on earth was someone doing at 5 am on a Saturday morning on a holiday weekend loudly banging metal at the NC home FD's company owned that caused dogs to bark for hours!? I can't fathom him making his sole employee work on a holiday weekend, especially that early, and they had already exchanged trucks the day before, so presumably the 'work week' was over.

Hopeful that LE has some cell phone data or video footage indicating whether FD was in NC (an hour plus away from his home) at 5 am, less than 24 hours after JD was last seen.

JMO, if FD was there that morning, he was destroying evidence.

I am convinced that the noise that morning had something to do with JD’s disappearance. Too coincidental, and besides, only someone who is desperately trying to accomplish something would be making that kind of racket at 5:00am, so loudly that the neighbors and all of the nearby dogs could hear it.

@davealtimari

Much bigger news in the New Canaan case Norm Pattis has filed motion seeking to have a custody report unsealed so that he can use it in defense of Fotis Dulos in criminal court. The secret study was ordered by a family court judge to help determine visitation and custody issues.
@davealtimari
·
2h

Michelle Troconis returned to the Farmington home she shared with Fotis Dulos this weekend to pick up some belongings. Dulos wasn't allowed to be present only several private investigators and attorneys. She was allegedly crying as she walked through the house.

And now his attorney Norm Pattis is seeking clarification of the court's orders on whether Troconis and Dulos can have contact with each other while they are out on bond. “We have learned that Ms. Troconis believes in his innocence, and loves him still," Pattis said.
“We see no reason why the two of them should not be free to live as they see fit," Pattis said.

I am convinced that the noise that morning had something to do with JD’s disappearance. Too coincidental, and besides, only someone who is desperately trying to accomplish something would be making that kind of racket at 5:00am, so loudly that the neighbors and all of the nearby dogs could hear it.
It seems to me that if it was FD putting her in a barrel or fabricating some other kind of container to hold her the next morning that I have questions as follow;
LE has said they had a tail on him from the beginning, and if he was there doing that the next morning wouldn't LE follow him to where he then took her body?
The condition of her body would still be at the end of rigor mortis, could he have even folded her into a barrel if she hadn't been in the fetal position from the start?

And now his attorney Norm Pattis is seeking clarification of the court's orders on whether Troconis and Dulos can have contact with each other while they are out on bond. “We have learned that Ms. Troconis believes in his innocence, and loves him still," Pattis said.
“We see no reason why the two of them should not be free to live as they see fit," Pattis said.
OMG he just said they are broken up. And now she still loves him and believes him. I wonder if they initially broke up vicariously through Pattis.

The Gone Girl theory was discussed a lot. By posters not happy about the trashing of JD by Pattis. Not sure about thre garage attendant though. That’s the first I heard about that.
Oh yes. The article is new. Pattis accuses Jennifer of heroine use. He is a bottom feeder, the worst kind! An architect says that Jennifer was “summoned” by FD to a meeting and then “dismissed” to leave the meeting. He called it bizarre.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D92d82fXUAAb4vm.jpg
@KristenNBCCT
D92d82fXUAAb4vm.jpg

@davealtimari

Much bigger news in the New Canaan case Norm Pattis has filed motion seeking to have a custody report unsealed so that he can use it in defense of Fotis Dulos in criminal court. The secret study was ordered by a family court judge to help determine visitation and custody issues.
@davealtimari
·
2h

Michelle Troconis returned to the Farmington home she shared with Fotis Dulos this weekend to pick up some belongings. Dulos wasn't allowed to be present only several private investigators and attorneys. She was allegedly crying as she walked through the house.

Thanks. I had a feeling that NP filed to represent FD in his divorce to try to get that sealed evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305