Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #10 *ARRESTS*

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by doodles1211, May 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NCmom99

NCmom99 Well-Known Member

2. NCmom99

NCmom99 Well-Known Member

Very insightful!

3. Curious in CT

Curious in CT Truth is stranger than fiction

And to your point about drug use, @CarefullyTaught , take a look at FD's Link page. He looks 30-40 lbs heavier. Maybe just a really old photo, but still...

8paws, Mimi in London, soccy and 2 others like this.
  4. soccy

soccy Well-Known Member

Was it FD that NP meant perchance?

5. kimch33kim

kimch33kim Forensic Accountant

[​IMG]

6. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

He did not turn in his phone until Saturday may 25 after noon it’s in the arrest warrant / I’m deducing that’s when the tail started IMO - he had time opportunity and motive to do something at 5am without being followed JMO

7. Hazelnutty

Hazelnutty Innocent Bystander

I wonder if FD still side-eyes Pettis as long and hard and often as he did during his arraignment?

Or was that a hearing?

Anyhow, best side-eyeing I've seen in ages.

Hello, I guess we all side-eye Pettis.

8. Southernsnooper

Southernsnooper Well-Known Member

Or a dislike button to push! It’s so painful waiting for LE even though I understand that they are painstakingly preparing the best case that will make NP look like an imbecile and put those two vile, sickos in jail for life.

9. MemPat

MemPat The EARTH without ART is just EH.

If blunt force trauma was used with an instrument like you mentioned there may very well be blood spatter on the garage ceiling.

His rage would probably have produced a great number of wide swings which would sling blood and tissue.

FD would have been hard-pressed to clean that up if he even saw it.

Cool.

10. CarefullyTaught

CarefullyTaught Hope is the thing with feathers -

Awww, @andalso thank you for such a sweet complement! (I am blushing now!)

Websleuths has such an amazing array of fantastic people, compassionate, supportive, intelligent, sensitive, gifted, and knowledge in so many ways!

I lurked here for years without ever registering; I just read and followed many of the threads — and everyone was so smart and engaged and impressive, I was always too intimidated and afraid to step forward. It took me a while even after registering until I worked up the nerve to reply to any post. Sometimes it’s still overwhelming, because everyone on here is so good and contributes so much and does so in the right spirit — people really want to help!

When you lose someone, it’s so easy to feel just like nothing you can do will ever make it better — nothing anyone can do. But if there’s anything that can be done to try to help other people find their missing loved ones or somehow recover from or escape from situations like these, it makes me feel a little less helpless to try in any way I can to help advocate for other families or contribute in any way I can to these discussions.

Thanks again to you and to everyone - the moderators and contributors and all the people out there who never give up hope for finding or fighting for justice for someone.

JillR, AnnaGrace, Chicago54 and 19 others like this.
  11. soccy

soccy Well-Known Member

Couldn't he have taken the body to the Sturbridge Hill Road home and then returned in the morning to finish the burial. Perhaps that is how he established an alibi on Friday.

12. MemPat

It must drive FD crazy that he had to put up a retainer and is paying billable hours for a divorce from a deceased woman.

13. kimch33kim

kimch33kim Forensic Accountant

Maybe since the search warrant was issued on June 5 evening. Provides ample time. I think FD got rid of her body as soon as he possibly could though.

Jmoose and LittleBitty like this.
  14. MollyDDD

MollyDDD Well-Known Member

It’s just awful! If this man was innocent, he would lay low and do everything to protect his children from more trauma in their lives. But instead, what does dear ol’ Dad do, tries to create a media circus in the hopes he’ll get away with the murder of their mother. Sickening and shameful.

JillR, AnnaGrace, sassyblue and 8 others like this.
  15. moremissmarplelessmpoirot

moremissmarplelessmpoirot New Member

Why is it assumed that JD was sleeping in NYC on Friday night? Do we know for a fact that both appts in NYC were for her? Maybe her children had doctor’s appts in the pm? Were all her children driven to city by nanny? Possibly some had play dates in NC and JD was to pick them up. Posting what if’s but do know some as facts.

16. Chicago54

Chicago54 Well-Known Member

I’m 12 pages behind the most current post,so not sure if anyone else answered, but wanted to chime in here. I personally experienced this. My ex played the same game, cancelled health ins- I found out in the ER when one of my kids broke an arm,- and later told the judge he’d rather take the gamble and pay out of pocket if something happened. The judge stopped my lawyer, told me I did not have to present anything else, and blasted him. Held in contempt,awarded my atty’s fees. He also hid assets, lied about income, quit jobs and claimed he was fired. And it didn’t end after the divorce was final. He stopped paying CS, wouldn’t hand over accounts awarded to me, had my car repossessed, write letters to my kids docs....; pure insanity for 15 yrs. He was found in contempt every single time I had to go back to court -5 times, yet there was nothing I could do to stop the craziness. And the courts couldn’t force him to behave differently. With each infraction , I could have ignored and not engaged, but I needed the CS and money. Only once I became financially independently, he lost his visitation ( that’s a whole dif saga) and impervious to his assaults, was I able to just let him do whatever he wanted. He eventually went away. He’s on wife #3, and #2 got the same treatment as me.

I don’t know how common this behavior is, but reading about FD is like seeing the devil again.

17. MemPat

I would expect the DA to ask for a gag order but maybe, since they know Pattis is such a loose cannon, they're going to watch him make things worse for FD.

They have such a solid case and I'm betting it's more solid with what they've found and are keeping mum about at the garbage place.

I also can't stop thinking about how blood spatter might be on the ceiling of the garage.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2019
  18. Twistinginthewind

Twistinginthewind Well-Known Member

JD missed multiple medical appointments she had in NYC the day she went missing according to the arrest warrant. The rest is speculation.

19. JillR

JillR Well-Known Member

No. This is what Pattis said. (Paragraph below) This is why he is garbage. It’s in the article that I posted the link to YESTERDAY and asked if anyone read it. He is an awful human. So, I hope that you were not implying that I am a person who implies or takes things out of context........ Not my style.

He added, without producing any documentation, that Jennifer had a “troubled past” and “struggled with heroin her whole life.” He claimed she “had a relationship with a person who would import heroin from Cambodia” prior to dating Fotis.

20. Curious in CT

Curious in CT Truth is stranger than fiction

I have coordinated a couple of awards programs, albeit in very different business spaces. In many cases, you pay an entry fee, there are a good enough number of categories (e.g., geo region, business size, flavor of offering) that a good number of "entrants" are guaranteed to walk away with some recognition. Awards programs also make a killing sometimes in what they charge to attend the ceremony/gala event.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.