Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #10 *ARRESTS*

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by doodles1211, May 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CTGrammy

CTGrammy Well-Known Member

Actually, it is about 6.8 Miles Long according to Google Maps.

I have attached a screen shot to show the beginning and the end.

Both addresses are for Hartford, CT. Different zip codes, but both list as Hartford.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 24, 2019
  2. sds71

sds71 Well-Known Member

http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/CaseDetail/PublicCaseDetail.aspx?DocketNo=FSTFA175016797S#Schedule
    D PROPOSED ORDER
    Order for Hearing and Notice
    507.00 06/07/2019 C ORDER HEARING AND NOTICE
    508.00 06/11/2019 C ORDER SEALING FILE OR DOCUMENT [​IMG]
    RESULT: Order 6/11/2019 HON DONNA HELLER
    509.00 06/24/2019 D MOTION FOR ORDER [​IMG]
    UNSEALING CUSTODY STUDY
    510.00 06/24/2019 O GUARDIAN AD LITEM, REQUEST FOR STATUS CONFERENCE (INCLUDING JD-FM-219) [​IMG]
    RESULT: Granted 6/24/2019 HON DONNA HELLER
    510.01 06/24/2019 C ORDER [​IMG]
    RESULT: Granted 6/24/2019 HON DONNA HELLER

3. andalso

andalso Well-Known Member

If I were to speculate that FD had a hand in KD's death and in my opinion he did kill JD, is there any chance we could be looking at him being responsible for other deaths? Wouldn't surprise me at this point.

4. SteveP

SteveP Well-Known Member

I just threw up in my mouth a little.

StarEyes, Bulldogs2, kimpage and 13 others like this.
  5. spaz1959

spaz1959 Well-Known Member

Well of course FD wants to get together with MT! Geeze how's a poor psychopath gonna keep his girlfriend in check. This MT is just a female version of FD. True love. Soul mates. LE keep these crazy two away from each other, then let's see them squirm.

6. andalso

andalso Well-Known Member

What does this mean exactly and is this happening now?

7. MemPat

MemPat The EARTH without ART is just EH.

I'm not sure Jennifer would be required to pay him alimony as her funds were from an inheritance and not from her income.

I'm thinking that unless her trust fund money had been mixed in with the marital funds she would not be required to pay FD.

If I'm wrong, it's a moot point now, isn't it?

8. citygirl

citygirl Well-Known Member

I am in awe of the smart posters here.
    Just wanted to add my thoughts.
    I say we let Norm have his wish.
    Let FD and MT go to it! Matching ankle bracelets.
    Let's see them go out for sushi, water ski, grocery shop together, maybe even hit the car wash in Avon? And, her daughter could join them!
    Life is good!
    And @CarefullyTaught

One of her friends stated that when they married he was smart but wasn't her intellectual equal.
    Oh my. Bet FD took that well.

I hope FD and MT are enjoying the fresh air 'cause it ain't gonna last too long. MOO.

9. kimch33kim

kimch33kim Forensic Accountant

DBM

10. SteveP

SteveP Well-Known Member

This, as most things NP says, can be interpreted many ways. She could have struggled with heroin her whole life (which undoubtedly is a lie, btw), without ever having used heroin. Perhaps someone close to her was a user (a poor excuse for a husband perhaps). And she could have, if true, had a relationship with a person who would import heroin from Cambodia, and may have been completely unaware of it. NP wants you to think it was imported for her, but notice, he never really says that. These claims my be complete bs also. He offered NOTHING to support his charges. I refuse to play NP's word games, but if you read something attributed to him, I would strongly suggest taking it with not just a grain of salt, but perhaps the whole shaker. JMO

8paws, AnnaGrace, StarEyes and 11 others like this.
  11. CTGrammy

CTGrammy Well-Known Member

I wonder if FD's mom received a Full Body and Head Scan after the first 'Accident' when she 'fell' down the stairs.

The Nanny was operating the vehicle that night because the grandmother was still injured from the fall and could not maneuver the vehicle backwards and around, from the area it was parked.

Could she have had a brain injury from the fall, that contributed to her death?

It was reported that she was doing well and speaking with everyone and expected to make a full recovery after the Nanny/vehicle incident.

What happened? She passed away within three days.

12. MemPat

MemPat The EARTH without ART is just EH.

NP may be educated and experienced but seems to be a poor judge of the public's sympathies.

I think those sympathies lean much more toward a murdered mother of five whose blood was spread in garbage cans by a cheating creep and his girlfriend. I might add that he is a cheating husband who was allowed only supervised visits with those children. That says a lot.

Chances are good the theories NP is floating won't even be allowed into the record as they have no relevance to the case.

I remain convinced that this is a slam dunk for the prosecution and NP will want FD to fade into the failures of his past along with Alex Jones. The win on this for NP may be negotiating a plea for Murder 2 if they don't find Jennifer's body.

13. RoosterRock

RoosterRock Well-Known Member

I have heard of attorney's getting paid with real estate properties. FD probably has agreed to give him a property or 2 out of his 6 or so unsold inventory of McMasions, or his vacant property. NP is drooling how to cash those in for a nice tidy sum. Might be a fire sale now, but down the road when the market rebounds they will be worth a lot. IMO

14. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LIVELIKELIZZY

Legal Expert: Fotis Dulos Defense’s ‘Gone Girl’ Theory Has Glaring Weakness

Norm Pattis, the lead defense lawyer for Fotis Dulos, 51, is suggesting that missing Connecticut woman Jennifer Dulos, 50, might have faked her disappearance in a “Gone Girl”-esque plot. A legal analyst monitoring the case says, however, that there’s a huge weakness in this theory: Authorities said there’s proof showing the defendant getting rid of evidence.

15. Twistinginthewind

Twistinginthewind Well-Known Member

Hmmm.... add to the possibilities that he was involved in the death of 26 horses!! In a barn fire in CT, at the farm where his kids supposedly enjoyed riding, but he didn't approve of them spending time, money, and being active there (it was all about the water skiing). There was some speculation on earlier threads about this. Chilling, but not surprising IMO that someone like FD would think nothing of killing animals as well as people who were 'in the way' of him achieving his self-aggrandizing goals.

BellaVita, andalso and LittleBitty like this.
  16. isabella88

isabella88 Well-Known Member

IMO, Pattis knows the public sympathy ship sailed for FD a long time ago. While these outrageous claims of NP's may not be appear in court, they may still be part of NP's media strategy. Plus, he very likely enjoys hearing and seeing himself speak.

StarEyes, MemPat and LittleBitty like this.
  17. kimch33kim

kimch33kim Forensic Accountant

IT doesn't mean anything. Just shows that NP filed to unseal the documents. The "Granted" is for something else if you check a pic of it.
    upload_2019-6-24_16-20-36.png

AnnaGrace, andalso and LittleBitty like this.
  18. Southernsnooper

Southernsnooper Well-Known Member

Photo: Tyler Sizemore
    A picture’s worth 1000 words. I have that many for MT.
    upload_2019-6-24_19-20-23.jpeg

19. Southernsnooper

Southernsnooper Well-Known Member

Perhaps she agreed to wear a wire.

20. soccy

soccy Well-Known Member

Of course, you never know what new screw ups they would make out of insecurity or downright meanness.

AnnaGrace and MemPat like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.