Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #10 *ARRESTS*

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by doodles1211, May 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nina318

nina318 Well-Known Member

There's no doubt in my mind that this noise is related to JD's disappearance. I wish there was an audio recording of the noise. Actually hearing it may narrow down the possibilities. IMO!

8paws, afitzy, Mimi in London and 7 others like this.
  2. enelram

enelram Well-Known Member

I also worry about these children. They're all too young and
    immature to be able to learn how to overcome Loss. And they're
    going to have "emotional Pain" for this loss for the rest of their lives.
    Young people suffering unimaginable loss and the subsequent
    mental pain and with no or few coping skills will often turn to
    methods that cover up the pain. This is where drugs and suicide
    come in. simply trying to lessen the pain.

3. enelram

enelram Well-Known Member

Have we heard or read anything that places FD in NC on the morning of the murder? This concerns me that we haven't heard of any leaks, placing him near the scene on the 24th.

Seems what we've seen leaked has been 'after the fact'. And if he left his phone in Farmington, LE would have to rely on videos
    from citizens or JD's home. Maybe I've missed key info on this.

afitzy, AnnaGrace and Tink56 like this.
  4. Gardenista

Gardenista Well-Known Member

afitzy, Chicago54 and Southernsnooper like this.
  5. Eli9

Eli9 Well-Known Member

Oh good gravy NP is a piece of work!
    My notes
    When asked what sort of reaction NP is getting to taking on this case he basically said he's not paying much attention.
    NP reminds listeners to follow the evidence and that based on what he knows he is pretty confident that he will be cleared of any charges including the tampering charges.
    NP wants to unseal the court custody study doc's as he believes they will eliminate any motive FD would have to harm JD.
    NP said that he had a PI there when MT went to the Farmington house to retrieve her things. Mentioned the whole love thing and said 'the things she said were helpful' to their case.
    NP is very interested in MT. States he can't talk to her without her attorney's consent. FD asked NP to reach out to MT and file the motion.
    NP has reached out to MT to see if she wants to enter a joint defense.
    more in a sec

Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
    8paws, afitzy, AnnaGrace and 6 others like this.
  6. Elliot_Alderson

Elliot_Alderson Well-Known Idiot

Did I really just read on DM that Pattis is in the NY Post claiming JD is a heroin addict who orchestrated her own disappearance based on a "Gone Girl-esque" novel she wrote before she was ever married to FD? These people (NP/FD) really have no couth or even basic human decency.

Not to mention - how stupid do they really think the general public is? I mean, honestly, even if what NP claimed were true (which of course we know it isn't) then how does that explain FD dumping blood soaked evidence into dumpsters? I guess she planned her own disappearance but on her way out of town she swung by FD's house and dropped off 30 bags of blood stained evidence as she knew that would REALLY sell the disappearance angle. There is no logic here. I understand he's a defense attorney, but there are also 5 children here who I doubt want to google their mom's name and read some made up drivel about her being a heroin addict.

afitzy, Sconnie, AnnaGrace and 4 others like this.
  7. spaz1959

spaz1959 Well-Known Member

8. Rosiebones

Rosiebones Well-Known Member

Some people think (NP) that just because they say it, it is the truth.

Chicago54 and Tink56 like this.
  9. sds71

sds71 Well-Known Member

Just got an alert from nbcct
    The search at MIRA has finished
    JUST IN:
    @NewCanaanPolice
    Chief announces that as of 7:30pm Tuesday night
    @CT_STATE_POLICE
    investigators have concluded their search at Hartford's Materials Innovation and Recycling Authority for evidence connected to the disappearance of #JenniferDulos #NBCCT
    @NBCConnecticut

8paws, afitzy, AnnaGrace and 9 others like this.
  10. Eli9

Eli9 Well-Known Member

Part 2
    When asked why no one else is reporting MT as cleared NP said he wouldn't have said it if he didn't have good reason to say so.
    Bags - from his understanding MT didn't know what was in them. As for FD? He said there is an explanation and it's compelling. He needs court documents released.
    Regarding the alibi - without MT and her cooperation there is a 3 to 3 1/2 hour window. They need MT.
    GG - It sounded like he was pretty familiar with the manuscript. I can only remember he mentioned it had a surprise ending.
    NP talked about the closed FB page for FD/JD and said he was watching it closely (I thought he wasn't paying attention, eye roll) and that if you can't put your name on it, shut up.
    NP talked about JD's costly diagnostic tests, her fascination with death and her robust imagination.

I feel dirty. Yuck.

8paws, afitzy, AnnaGrace and 7 others like this.
  11. Tippy Lynn

Tippy Lynn Well-Known Member

I think NP is saying JD suffered violence at her home in her garbage on May 24th. He’s not saying FD caused it.

Although, we know FD did it.
    jmo

12. sds71

sds71 Well-Known Member

Old Lawyers saying
    “If you have the facts on your side, pound the facts. If you have the law on your side, pound the law. If you have neither on your side, pound the table."
    NP can pound sand

8paws, afitzy, Svyt and 19 others like this.
  13. Eli9

Eli9 Well-Known Member

In the recent radio interview NP states that there is reason to doubt JD is a victim of foul play by a 3rd party. I may have to re-listen to make sure i heard that though.
    ETA yes, that is what he said.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
    8paws, afitzy, AnnaGrace and 3 others like this.
  14. CTGrammy

CTGrammy Well-Known Member

Albany is actually 6.8 miles long in total.

From the Staples store at Crossroads Plaza, on the West Hartford part of Albany, it is exactly 4 miles to Albany's end at Main Street in the city of Hartford.

I am sorry that LE did not specify that it was Albany in Hartford And in West Hartford.

They also did not say it was 'Hartford Proper' either.

We are dealing with semantics here.

When we say in passing, 'we are going to NYC' or 'going into the City', it encompasses All of NYC. Manhattan, Queens, Bronx, Brooklyn, and Staten Island.

With friends, we may be more specific and say we are headed into Manhattan.

West Hartford is a Suburb of Hartford and therefore it Can be included in a generalization of the city of 'Hartford' area.

Crossroads Plaza has many stores and many trash bin/receptacles/dumpsters.

It makes sense to start their 'trash bin odyssey of stupidity' at Crossroads, to spread the evidence over a greater area.

15. BUF

BUF Well-Known Member

Good interview...well at least by Chaz, asking pointed questions. NP is very good at manipulating the English language to infer things but not answer, so listen carefully.

NP's group is following the closed FB group but didn't admit to following elsewhere, as possibly here. MT's attorney is still not allowing her to talk to him...but got the impression NP would love to also represent her. He knows she is going to testify and if a joint representation, she won't.

Don't think Chaz believes this whole spin, even though he & NP are friends.

16. Tink56

Tink56 Well-Known Member

Oh, my goodness....NP has been denied access to MT by her attorney...he needs her and her information to plan a defense for FD...JOINT DEFENSE...EGADS!

Thanks for the summary...I'm beyond shocked! This must be unethical. Hope MT's attorney expresses his disgust.

17. AbbyG

AbbyG Well-Known Member

Yes, he does seem to be waling back his ridiculous Gone Girl theory, though he simultaneously keeps it afloat while bashing her -- next he will say she hired someone to attack her violently. NP is a sick, sick piece of work. I think most decent people see right through his despicable tactics. A while back he said he had to basically work on a story for the bags and for the missing time -- it almost sounded like he was confessing to creating fictions, proud of himself for coming up with his slander against his client's victim.

8paws and AnnaGrace like this.
  18. spaz1959

spaz1959 Well-Known Member

I'm truly hoping that LE in ending search at MIRA has finally found what they needed to arrest FD, and his side piece MT.

19. Eli9

Eli9 Well-Known Member

NP is so desperate for MT and her cooperation! I pray she doesn't give it and protects the only thing she seems to care about - her own interests.

BUF, ab01 and spaz1959 like this.
  20. Eli9

Eli9 Well-Known Member

Dang, me too. We may have to wait longer for forensic testing and lab work though.

AnnaGrace likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.