Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #10 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
A-L-I-B-I! Fotis ain’t got no Alibi! He’s sunk!

Since we know LE requested video surveillance footage from May 22nd on its entirely possible that FD drove to New Canaan on the late evening hours of the 23rd or very early morning hours of the 24th. Meaning he was there well in advance of the 6-8 am commute on routes going into NC from Farmington. We know that there are somewhere between 3 and 4 1/2 hours of time FD and his attorney can’t account for. Not without the intrepid damsel under duress, MT. That gives FD roughly an hour 1/2 to 3 hours in NC before making the trip back to Farmington. And honestly possibly more time than that. We simply don’t have any credible information regarding FDs movements as it pertains to JDs disappearance/murder. I would love to hear the explanation for how FD and MT came into the possession of those trashbags with JDs blood on items in them and the adhesive altered license plates? But no matter because...

A-L-I-B-I! Fotis ain’t got no alibi!

:D:cool::cool::p:D

MT: the “Intrepid Damsel Under Duress”

I love it!!!

another sparkling mastercut facet @LittleBitty !

Another thing to keep in mind in terms of the children is,no matter what, they probably miss their father.

Maybe not the 13 year olds who have a better understanding of the situation, but the little ones.

I can't even begin to imagine what their loved ones are telling them. Certainly they are probably getting advice from professional counselors, but still.

And being in limbo until something breaks. MOO.

Guilty as charged. Lousy sleuther compared to the pros on here. This is an emotional case. But I am old. LOL.
Back in 2004, when I joined WS, and 2005, when you joined, there were only a couple hundred of us.

The membership has grown to several thousand and the rules have changed significantly.

Back then, we were allowed to “socialize” and share our personal experiences. We could chat off-topic, joke, and even get emotional.

WS is huge now and with so many professionals and so many members on each case, I can see why TOS and rules have become much more strict and why we must stay on-topic (and not goof-off, like we sometimes did in the beginning of WS).

I was away from WS for a few years and just came back during the Jayme Closs and other recent cases. I had several of my off-topic posts deleted when I returned.

Because I went through a lot of what Jennifer did, I too feel more emotional about this case than others I’ve followed.

MOO

ETA I’m so impressed with all the professionals here now and how well so many members search & sleuth! And BTW, @citygirl, I think you’re a good sleuth and have enjoyed reading your comments.

I am going to report your post. In the past, we have been asked to alert through the report feature so any mod can see and create a new one. Hopefully that will get us a new thread.
Okay, I know I've seen others request in here and it hasn't happened yet. I had a split second heart attack at first - WHAT DID I DO WRONG??? :p

My opinion of that radio interview with NP is that NP is going to continue to drag JD through the mud by unsealing and releasing court documents. Also how badly his camp needs MT. Here is a quote " The charges against MT make her a unavailable witness to us and we need her."
BBM....NP needs for FD and MT to synch their stories....Just like he needs FD "by his side to prepare his defense," when he's not jogging or sweeping or dining out!

Are you saying that the wealthy boyfriend would have provided safe passage to FD and his kids, along with MT and her daughter?

No, not exactly.

FD showing up in Manhattan late afternoon on Saturday, May 25, did not allow a tremendous amount of time for the World to learn of JD's disappearance and subsequent suspicions of FD and MT.

FD and MT were not arrested until June 1.

On May 25, neither subject had been arrested or even noted in the media as persons of interest.

The child's father would obviously provide transportation for his daughter.

If the flight included MT, then FD and the kids could just hop on the plane.

I am curious how and where FD and the GAL met up that Saturday morning (which was his regular visitation date 6 or 7 hours) - did the GAL come to his house so they could go to JD's together? and when FD told him she was missing - they didn't bother to go or did he already know the children were in NYC??? curious.
I haven't seen it reported in MSM that the GAL met with FD in person that Saturday. They talked on the phone according to MSM as posted above. Paraphrasing here that the GAL is a court-appointed objective person who was supposed to weigh in and make recommendations to the judge during the divorce regarding the best interests of the children (he represented the children's interests as a neutral third party), and somewhere I read (MSM or court files) that JD wholeheartedly approved of the GAL being appointed. The person who supervised FD's visitation time with the children is not the same person as the GAL IMO.

I'm friend from the past two weeks. What exactly is in direct violation of the court order?
It wasn't stated. It should come out tomorrow at the hearing.
ETA: FD showing up at GF's to 'see' the children the day after JD disappeared and being turned away by an armed guard could be one violation. FD was only allowed by the court order to have supervised visitation in CT, he was not allowed to see them at JD's mother's in NYC.

Last edited:
Jennifer Dulos case: Search ends at trash plant, attorneys spar in court filings

This is puzzling to me - he refused to testify and pleaded the 5th at the last custody hearing yet he is seeking visitation and custody now? What has changed? Will he be testifying? How can he expect to be awarded visitation against the criminal court's order? Especially without testifying?
snipped
Pattis said his client plans to “seek visitation with, and custody of, the children.”

A hearing in the divorce case scheduled for Monday was postponed.

FD attended the last hearing where he refused to testify, citing the Fifth Amendment to avoid self-incrimination.

Back in 2004, when I joined WS, and 2005, when you joined, there were only a couple hundred of us.

The membership has grown to several thousand and the rules have changed significantly.

Back then, we were allowed to “socialize” and share our personal experiences. We could chat off-topic, joke, and even get emotional.

WS is huge now and with so many professionals and so many members on each case, I can see why TOS and rules have become much more strict and why we must stay on-topic (and not goof-off, like we sometimes did in the beginning of WS).

I was away from WS for a few years and just came back during the Jayme Closs and other recent cases. I had several of my off-topic posts deleted when I returned.

Because I went through a lot of what Jennifer did, I too feel more emotional about this case than others I’ve followed.

MOO

ETA I’m so impressed with all the professionals here now and how well so many members search & sleuth! And BTW, @citygirl, I think you’re a good sleuth and have enjoyed reading your comments.
OMgosh. What a walk down memory lane. I have taken breaks over the years and hadn't realized it had been that long.
In fact, I was ready to give it up after the last one. Then this happened. Since I am familiar with the area I quickly got sucked back in! LOL.

Another thing to keep in mind in terms of the children is,no matter what, they probably miss their father.

Maybe not the 13 year olds who have a better understanding of the situation, but the little ones.

I can't even begin to imagine what their loved ones are telling them. Certainly they are probably getting advice from professional counselors, but still.

And being in limbo until something breaks. MOO.

I feel for those poor children too. I know not everyone believes in the following, but do you think famous clairvoyants or psychics (Alison DuBois, Tyler Henry) offer their services in these situations...perhaps go to the properties in question to see if they pick up some sort of vibe, energy or vision? It couldn't hurt.

I do believe he was the one making the noise, since it was coming from a house he “owned” and had access to; and I have never known a hired contractor to work at 5am, but, maybe it WAS one of his subcontractors. I wonder if a neighbor’s surveillance cameras could have caught an image of which vehicle entered the driveway there so LE knows who was at the Sturbridge house at that time?
It was reported by LE in MSM that video from a neighbor was reviewed and did not provide any evidence. Once again I'm afraid FD planned this all out ahead of time to skirt surveillance.

I haven't seen it reported in MSM that the GAL met with FD in person that Saturday. They talked on the phone according to MSM as posted above. Paraphrasing here that the GAL is a court-appointed objective person who was supposed to weigh in and make recommendations to the judge during the divorce regarding the best interests of the children (he represented the children's interests as a neutral third party), and somewhere I read (MSM or court files) that JD wholeheartedly approved of the GAL being appointed. The person who supervised FD's visitation time with the children is not the same person as the GAL IMO.
I was responding to an earlier post where the opinion was the GAL was the court supervisor over visitation. We don't know who was but the GAL testimony at the hearing was telling. Why were they even talking? Did FD call the GAL ? we don't really know.
ETA original post
CTGrammy said:
I would think that if the GAL was with him, they may have had to allow some bit of visitation.

However, IMO, FD showed up without the GAL and expected to Take the children.

With JD missing, he more than likely Assumed, that he would get automatic immediate custody of the children.

I Absolutely believe he planned to immediately abscond to Greece with the children, MT, and MT's daughter.

He and his attorney met with LE around Noon on that Saturday and it was reported that he arrived in Manhattan in the late afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member