Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #10 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I shouldn't even weigh in because I don't know this
woman personally. Only what I have read and seen.What kind of a woman moves into another woman's house who has just left in a panic with 5 children in tow? Uprooted them from their house that they know and love? Puts them in a whole new different school system. Desperate and dangerous and brave move. And, she moves in with her daughter. Did her daughter sleep in one of the children's former rooms? Did she spend time in the playroom or the castle room? Seems they were together long enough for her daughter to know all the children. What must her daughter have thought? I think MT thought she was the one. She bought into FD's claims that JD was wacko. He can charm the birds out of the trees when he wants to.
Then I saw a video of her on a motor scooter with her daughter. Went on forever. Hate to say it but all I could think of was Miss Gulch on her bike in the Wizard of OZ. MOO.
Agree, very bad judgment. But who knows what he was telling her and how he was spinning things and in the moment it can be easy to believe what is most convenient. Unfortunately IME women who fall for this kind of guy in the first place tend to be vulnerable to all kinds of lies and manipulation. I am still learning from my own past.

$14,000 for blood work? From the "Gone Girl" article.....seems it wouldn't be too difficult to find out what that's all about.
At her age, 50, it's highly likely she was in the throes of menopause.
Formerly healthy, athletic, energetic women can suddenly become
fatigued, moody, depressed and a whole slew of other symptoms.
Blood tests would be one of first diagnostics if this is the case.

I am not so sure about how loyal MT is at this point....in fact I am currently angry at myself for what I am about to say ( cause I have been anti-MT so far and I think I still am)....but.... I got thinking...

Jennifer was clearly terrified of Fotis. Justly! I imagine FD, behind closed doors, was much different than his public persona. So, wouldn't you think MT would at some point wake up and smell the coffee on FD?

I started thinking about JD saying that FD had sickening revenge fantasies. Sickening is a very strong word and implies something awful awful. But FD felt comfortable sharing that with JD? Would most murderers share that with their spouse?

So, wouldn't MT (years into her relationship with FD) realize he was a wolf in sheep's clothing? Perhaps FD shares his sickening revenge fantasies with MT too....she knows what he is capable of. Then, MT finds herself in the Albany Ave. situation. Could she have been too fearful to ask any questions?

Is it possible to consider that if JD had such a deep fear of a FD that perhaps it's possible so did MT?

Or, she is just evil too. Which is the way I am leaning but I want to consider everything.

I hope she is cooperating.

Side note: I wonder if JD had suspicions about FD mothers death. If she did, did she voice them?

Because I'm watching this play out with a relative I can speak to the fact that a man can be a hateful, threatening narcissist to his wife while coming across as the kindest, most loving and unselfish lover to a girlfriend.

He can spin tales that you would never question if you hadn't known the wife for forty years.

It's a frightening thing to observe.

I don’t know. If he didn’t want anyone to see it, why go out at all? He has a state of the art gym for crying out loud. He was out and looked that way for a reason MOO
And 10 days later, the rash would have been gone?
Running in the cargo shorts? Perhaps he did run between sites in the day she was murdered and in case he was spotted ... he wanted to be able to say this is how he dresses to jog ....

Did we ever determine what the possible sentencing range is for the charges against FD and MT? Just wondering if they are found guilty of those charges, what amount of time are we talking about?
I haven't looked at the others, but murder is 25-60 (life). We have no accessory charges, so MT would be charged with murder depending on her involvement.

Because I'm watching this play out with a relative I can speak to the fact that a man can be a hateful, threatening narcissist to his wife while coming across as the kindest, most loving and unselfish lover to a girlfriend.

He can spin tales that you would never question if you hadn't known the wife for forty years.

Correct and with the new gf there's the 'honeymoon' period where
everything is rosey and new gf, depending on how astute she is,
believes all she is told.
But his type can't keep up the nice guy act. Slowly they take off
their mask and start abusing the new gf also.
MT may have started to see this side of FD. I'm still not convinced she will stick by him. If she does, she's dumber than dirt.

Exactly. My ex involved his new girlfriend in our divorce to my detriment; who knows what he was telling her. but I can well imagine. Even though she aided him in lying to the court she seems like a good person and mother in general so I tend to blame his morals and not hers.

Correct and with the new gf there's the 'honeymoon' period where
everything is rosey and new gf, depending on how astute she is,
believes all she is told.
But his type can't keep up the nice guy act. Slowly they take off
their mask and start abusing the new gf also.
MT may have started to see this side of FD. I'm still not convinced she will stick by him. If she does, she's dumber than dirt.
Indeed.They weren't there yet.He was still working on his wife.

Oh go to hell, the “Gone Girl Defense.”

I’ve brought this movie up a couple times, in order to mock scenarios that involve something like that occurring.

I never imagined Pattis would be this brash.

I should have.

So Jennifer beat herself to generate blood splatter, cleaned the scene, staged her vehicle, abandoned her children, disappeared into thin air, and then her husband was kind enough to implicate himself in all of this, by dumping evidence

Pattis says Jennifer was "deeply troubled" and "had a troubled past," describing her as a writer who "wrote a manuscript similar to 'Gone Girl.'"
Oh go to hell, the “Gone Girl Defense.”

I’ve brought this movie up a couple times, in order to mock scenarios that involve something like that occurring.

I never imagined Pattis would be this brash.

I should have.

So Jennifer beat herself to generate blood splatter, cleaned the scene, staged her vehicle, abandoned her children, disappeared into thin air, and then her husband was kind enough to implicate himself in all of this, by dumping evidence.

Got it.

Where am I right now? What planet are we on? Whose delusional fantasy world are we trapped in?

Pattis says Jennifer was "deeply troubled" and "had a troubled past," describing her as a writer who "wrote a manuscript similar to 'Gone Girl.'"

Oh, of course...writers only ever write about what they themselves want to do or have done, not because they are able to put themselves into the realm of imagined people. If that were so, we’d have to start locking up a great number of murder-mystery writers. Being married to FD certainly sounds like a reason to be troubled. Terrible of him to say this.

Edited: Unable should have been able. Sorry!

Last edited:
Please set me straight - are these NEW photos of FD? Or old ones that were previously published? To that end - seeing the picture of him dumping garbage into a large dumpster...is there any way JD could be in one of those; wrapped in something and covered with concrete/plaster/etc; on one of his "under construction" projects? I am surprised the dumpster is as full as it is with construction trash; if it has been previously searched? Just thinking out loud...and jmo.

Please set me straight - are these NEW photos of FD? Or old ones that were previously published? To that end - seeing the picture of him dumping garbage into a large dumpster...is there any way JD could be in one of those; wrapped in something and covered with concrete/plaster/etc; on one of his "under construction" projects? I am surprised the dumpster is as full as it is with construction trash; if it has been previously searched? Just thinking out loud...and jmo.
I think these photos are from earlier this week. They’re not that new but it is after he got bonded out.

If he had one under a fake name, I'd think the owner would know? I've never had a storage facility, but with FD's face being everywhere, I'd hope whoever gave him the facility would recognize him. MOO.

I’d imagine except those often are self-serve as in you come and go when you like with your own key. Some are 24-hour; some are not. He would have had to have it before this or he surely would be recognized signing the paperwork, I imagine. Very long shot; just an idea I had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member