Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #11 *ARRESTS*

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by doodles1211, May 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chloe_ee

Chloe_ee Well-Known Member

I am local. I can’t imagine the kids resuming their old life around here ..

My 2 cents is Connecticut is done for these kids. They were only at NCCS for 2 years. The Farber Mother/Dulos kids didn’t live in New Canaan very long and all their dirty laundry aired, Connecticut ladies .. talk. Their kids talk. I would shut CT down if I was GF.

The kids will do better starting over, change the last name, soften up the Greek first names and start over ..

2. faerie

faerie Active Member

I actually came away with the opposite conclusion. We have to remember that this Judge can only act within the scope of the court/case that she is overseeing. She repeatedly denied NP's use of the evaluation, no matter which way NP tried to twist and turn the use. She then basically stated that this court was not the court to lay his defense case and that he could continue to defend FD without going against her orders in this court. I felt that she was not taking NP's or FD's crap.

Flicka1, Alkali13, Alice253 and 9 others like this.
  3. sds71

sds71 Well-Known Member

I think NP will appeal. There’s probably something innocuous in the file
    “He wants me dead so he raise my kids with MT”
    “You’re going to miss me when I’m gone”
    Just takes one juror to fall for it.

Flicka1 and afitzy like this.
  4. Caroline Lago

Caroline Lago Well-Known Member

FD is truly delusional. He thinks he can explain away the 30 BAGS OF JD's BLOOD...30 STOPS, 30 BAGS of your MISSING WIFE's BLOOD?!
    Sure, he thinks about his children all the time because he knows they are in pain because of what he did to their mother. He's concerned they
    may not have the concentration to be world-champion waterskiers anymore or provide a financial line of support. I wonder what other ridiculous
    theories Pattis will come up each night as he looks at himself in the mirror and brushes his long locks. And what's with the off-season brown corduroy jacket FD in 85-degree weather(He obviously never saw The Talented Mr. Ripley, or he would have rethought that wardrobe choice) ...it's too obvious that you are trying to act like you don't care how you look and that you're downtrodden. We're not buying it Foti boy!

Flicka1, gitana1, afitzy and 7 others like this.
  5. citygirl

citygirl Well-Known Member

Agreed. He looked healthier being bonded out after 10 days in jail. The heat is on.

That being said, I'm thinking he is feeling pumped up with his aggressive attorney, Norm, revealed with his grin when getting in the truck and shaking hands. I think Norm even whispered in his ear. They are that close!

Flicka1, Alkali13, afitzy and 3 others like this.
  6. HopeForTheBest

HopeForTheBest Well-Known Member

You know, that’s pretty amazing because with an app on a phone, you can track someone in real time and get alerts if they go out of a specified range. We’ve used to figure out where a kid’s phone was headed after he left it in a friend’s car. I made my kids have this technology in case of emergencies; it works. Surely they could make the tracking redundant with some kind of stripped phone or require the person. Foolproof, no. Faster and backup in real time, could well be.

7. HopeForTheBest

Even Google translate...; my gosh, you can hire translators online, too. This feels like someone maybe backing down in the face of an arrogant, loud, bossy person who has a reputation for suing others/raising the roof.

8. HopeForTheBest

Ethics are pretty individual choices regardless of the school.

Flicka1, afitzy, tmar and 2 others like this.
  9. bkgregg5

bkgregg5 Well-Known Member

For Christ’s sake. I’m several pages behind. But no mother in her right mind would commit revenge suicide and leave her precious children to that lunatic to raise. Give me a break.

Flicka1, Alice253, thistle and 22 others like this.
  10. ajksmom

ajksmom Member

Yes!! My mother!!! She does not access the internet and switches between all local news stations here in CT. She is convinced JD did herself in because
    1) that’s what the news says every day
    2) there is no new evidence and since “the news” said they can’t read the license plate on that video they can’t prove its FD. It could be anyone she says!!
    I spent a few minutes trying to help her understand but listening to her makes me totally understand why NP says what he does!!

Flicka1, Alkali13, mojojojo68 and 9 others like this.
  11. BluesClues0

BluesClues0 Well-Known Member

The revenge suicide angle is pretty lame. I would think it's pretty hard to kill yourself and hide the body at the same time. I know if I was on the jury, I wouldn't buy it. I wouldn't buy the Gone Girl angle either. I would believe beyond a reasonable doubt that she was killed. I may not be convinced FD did it but that's just based on the evidence we have right now which isn't much. Some garbage bags that may have some traces of blood on them. I hope they have more that we don't know about

Flicka1, afitzy, Hazelnutty and 4 others like this.
  12. sds71

sds71 Well-Known Member

I haven’t heard any one say he’s innocent but.
    I’ve read men saying he did it because he wanted to spend more time with his kids
    and she was blocking him

Flicka1, LittleBitty, Kapua and 3 others like this.
  13. bkgregg5

Flicka1, afitzy, Hazelnutty and 3 others like this.
  14. bkgregg5

Often it doesn’t. Google the Powell case. There are hundreds of other, lesser known cases as well.

Flicka1, Bulldogs2, afitzy and 3 others like this.
  15. Gardenista

Gardenista Well-Known Member

Report your own post and ask a mod to delete

16. RoosterRock

RoosterRock Well-Known Member

IMO
    I doubt his kids are a priority, he is using them to get income.
    Think the Cabaret song here, the movie version:
    Money makes the world go round, the world to round, the world go round!"
    FD is all about the money
    IMO

Flicka1, tmar, Hazelnutty and 3 others like this.
  17. merrymary

merrymary Well-Known Member

And another thought.... NP sent the clarification to Court regarding FD being able to contact her.....she might actually be scared of FD too (especially if she knows what he did) and hence her request to be out of the area until right before the next court date.

Flicka1, Alice253, Alkali13 and 7 others like this.
  18. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Ain’t the Ones Beneath the Bed

I’m just catching up, but “revenge suicide” now?!

You sure that’s the hill you want to die on Norm?

I’m so glad that the basis for this theory, is an unimpeachable witness.

Fotis.

This gets more and more absurd by the day.

“He can discuss what Jennifer told him in the weeks before her disappearance,” the lawyer continued. “We will soon be arranging what’s called a proffer session. Under that, he will be waiving his Fifth Amendment right against incrimination because we don’t think the comments incriminate him.”

Flicka1, Alice253, Alkali13 and 16 others like this.
  19. JillR

JillR Well-Known Member

Besides MIRA, where else is this investigation taking place? Anyone local see activity?

20. HopeForTheBest

Considering a weapon, what about a ski or similar item that might reasonably be around both parties and that, conveniently, gets in water a lot as a matter of course so it’s not unusual or seen as “washing” it. Just thinking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.