Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #11 *ARRESTS*

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by doodles1211, May 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jen3135

Jen3135 Well-Known Member

Like Ted Bundy and his attorney, and then wacko Bundy defending himself. I can almost see FD doing this. Maybe he will jump out a window in a desperate escape attempt too. Only to come crawling back because he's not man enough to rough it out in the woods.

Flicka1, Laughing and CarefullyTaught like this.
  2. sds71

sds71 Well-Known Member

Wonder why they wanted to remove Meehan in the Beginning of May

Flicka1, Laughing, MsJosie and 5 others like this.
  3. sds71

sds71 Well-Known Member

Next court date 7/15

084 FST-FA-17-5016797-S DULOS,JENNIFER v. DULOS,FOTIS
    9:30 AM - 509.00 MOTION FOR ORDER
    9:30 AM - 512.00 MOTION TO DISQUALIFY
    9:30 AM - 517.00 MOTION FOR CONTEMPT

Plaintiffs: EFFRON WAYNE D. PC, PULLMAN & COMLEY LLC
    Defendants: PATTIS & SMITH LLC, RICH ROCHLIN LAW GROUP
    Others: MURTHA CULLINA LLP, MEEHANLAW LLC, EDWARD JOHN GAVIN, MORRISON MAHONEY LLP, NEEDLE & CUDA

Flicka1, Laughing, angelainwi and 8 others like this.
  4. Bulldogs2

Bulldogs2 Well-Known Member

He’s a classic sociopath. He doesnt care one iota for those children. If he did he wouldn’t be subjecting them to abuse and woundnt have been making a dumpster run on Albany ave with their mothers bloody clothes and sponge

Flicka1, Laughing, GoodWins1 and 12 others like this.
  5. Bulldogs2

I’m behind too

Flicka1, CarefullyTaught and afitzy like this.
  6. BellaVita

BellaVita Well-Known Member

My thoughts. JD father was somewhat taken in by FD. I will bet that GF saw things a lot more clearly. JD was a stepping stone for FD. The 5 children were a way of keeping her tied to him. That's all. This whole situation is sickening. I really don't care what JD psych evaluation is. I don't care if it says she was unstable. When faced with the knowledge that everything you ever believed in is built on quicksand, a house of cards, see what happens. Peace, Jennifer. I understand.

Flicka1, Alice253, Laughing and 23 others like this.
  7. Bulldogs2

I think releasing that eval is a HIPAA violation

Flicka1, MsJosie and CarefullyTaught like this.
  8. BellaVita

It's not. HIPAA only applies to healthcare providers.

Flicka1, Laughing, Alkali13 and 9 others like this.
  9. Bulldogs2

That’s right. Wasn’t he the one having revenge fantasies towards people who wronged him?

Flicka1, Alice253, Laughing and 10 others like this.
  10. Caroline Lago

Caroline Lago Well-Known Member

It's true, this case has caught the attention of the press because of the wealth, location, scenario of the players...but to imply that the 5 children will be showered with sympathy and affection, plus good privileges, as if this matters right now to these small children, isn't fair. Those 5 kids don't care about their privilege. They just want their mom and dad. We hear plenty about the other cases too. These 5 children are traumatized rich or poor.

Flicka1, Alice253, Laughing and 16 others like this.
  11. Bulldogs2

It these evals are confidential. The psychiatrists who do them are health care providers

Flicka1, gitana1, angelainwi and 3 others like this.
  12. BellaVita

You could be right. I still think they are confidential in the sense that if someone goes to the courthouse and asks for documents regarding the divorce, they are sealed from the general public. Not convinced that it is a federal violation. MOO.

Flicka1, LittleBitty, MsJosie and 3 others like this.
  13. curiousjo

curiousjo Active Member

Right. He cut his hair before the crime so as not to leave evidence at the crime scene. Plus, if he was doing drugs then they can tell by examining your hair... and it also changes his looks to reduce people from recognizing him from day of crime!

Flicka1, Laughing, GoodWins1 and 7 others like this.
  14. Bulldogs2

Agreed. I do t e er recall an Atty giving client a copy. I wouldn’t put it past FD in the least to get his hands on the report.

Flicka1, MsJosie, afitzy and 4 others like this.
  15. gitana1

gitana1 Verified Attorney

What's been happening?

16. Bulldogs2

And now onto Maine to screw up their college system.

Flicka1 likes this.
  17. afitzy

afitzy Well-Known Member

Read as many of the court documents I could find today and all I can think about is that the person about whom FD and No Case Norm are talking about is still missing and not here to defend herself in court and that years from now her children will read about this on the internet.

A psych exam is a highly personal and oftentimes difficult and invasive process and the document that contained the information was sealed for a very specific reason by the court. But FD and Pattis didn't care about that and Pattis as an officer of the court didn't even check to see if the document was sealed. All he cared about was that a reporter was going to issue a 'kill story' on his client and he needed to respond swiftly and strongly. IMO totally inexcusable and completely pathetic for any member of the bar to behave in such a manner.

It remains to be seen what the court will do to Pattis to punish him but frankly the damage has been done to the missing victim and I'm not sure other than removing Pattis from the case entirely that there is much else that can be done other than severe financial penalties and/or disbarment. I feel that similar consequences should exist for the GAL in this case and that he should be removed and financially punished as well and lose the ability to be a GAL in the State of CT as he has proven to be incapable of doing his job and following basic court procedure. Strong words yes, but what this group did was invasive and certainly a type of assault IMO.

Having a report like this released to the public to me at least represents a form of attack not much different from a physical attack but actually its worse as it cuts to the core of what makes a person a person and potentially shows parts of the person that perhaps that person doesn't even acknowledge themselves. In short, the document is deeply personal and has zero business being made public for any number of reasons including specific professional language used that many laypeople (including atty's) are not equipped to evaluate IMO.

This wasn't FD directly releasing the report to the public but rather it was so much worse as this attack against a missing mother who isn't here to defend herself was made by an officer of the court and this person not only demonstrated zero care or caring for JD but more importantly didn't uphold the laws they are charged to follow (ditto for the GAL that allegedly provided the report to FD atty).

I realize we live in a culture where 'winning' is important but what Pattis did in my opinion was take the concept of winning at all costs to a whole different level and a level which I believe to be 'beyond the law' and this is something I find deeply disturbing. I don't believe anyone is 'beyond the law' and in this case I hope Pattis is severely punished for thinking that the law and the rules of court don't apply to him or his firm. Cannot believe that quashing a potential 'kill article' is more important than following the law or understanding basic human decency. Shameful. MOO

Flicka1, Alice253, Laughing and 19 others like this.
  18. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

@gitana1 hearing today a lot of maneuvering by FDs attorney regarding his use of a sealed document - @afitzy summarizes in this list - also do you know if a non party can file a bar complaint ?

Flicka1, Alice253, Laughing and 6 others like this.
  19. afitzy

afitzy Well-Known Member

Yep. But the folks of Maine will get his number quickly enough as they aren't dummies!

Flicka1 and GoodWins1 like this.
  20. gitana1

gitana1 Verified Attorney

Once again, as a family law attorney I do not see one thing the judge has done here that's wrong. Most family law judges do not come from a family law litigation background. Almost none.

The custody report or GAL report would've been given to his attorney and would not have been allowed to be copied. He would be able to review it though.

However, once he no longer has an attorney (and I think he no longer had his general family law attorney), the whole file including the report would've been given to him more have likely.

Flicka1, Alkali13, Sconnie and 8 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.