Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #11 *ARRESTS*

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by doodles1211, May 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NWLady

NWLady Well-Known Member

It shouldn't be 'why' FD violated his terms, but rather should be that he DID (period).

If they wanted a good reason to revoke his bond and throw him back in, I'd think that would do it?

JMO and I am no lawyer.

spaz1959, Laughing, Kapua and 13 others like this.
  2. spaz1959

spaz1959 Well-Known Member

My money is on GF. If I just lost my child, had quite a bit of money, and had to look at my 5 grandchildren's faces everyday, you better believe I would be a force to be feared.

Laughing, Vivismom04, Kapua and 22 others like this.
  3. afitzy

afitzy Well-Known Member

Surprised the Pattis came up with an excuse to immediately 'justify' the trip into NY rather than condemn the fact that it happened. Doesn't seem like Pattis is taking the Courts decision to 'stay in CT absent approval' very seriously and is ok saying effectively that traffic was bad and oh yea **** happens! Crazy that this is the view of a member of the bar IMO. Wonder when we will see the gag order? Desparately needed at this point as this is turning into a circus as is making the already weak CT judicial system seem like a farce IMO!

Laughing, Kapua, kimpage and 14 others like this.
  4. Herat

Herat Well-Known Member

How much do you really want to know & what will you do with the information.?

Think about it and ask yourself

Kapua, Flicka1, ncwsleuth and 3 others like this.
  5. BUF

BUF Well-Known Member

As search for New Canaan mother of five Jennifer Farber Dulos ends at Hartford trash plant, her contentious divorce and custody battle with estranged husband escalates

On Tuesday, Jeffrey A. Tremblay, the former head of school at Renbrook School in West Hartford where the Dulos children went for several years before moving to New Canaan, refuted the theory that Farber Dulos would abandon her children.

“Jennifer was warm, smart, gracious, and an awesome parent and advocate to her children. I would stand outside each morning when she’d drop her kids off and talk with her everyday before shaking her kids’ hands,” Tremblay said in an email. He is now the head of the Levey Day school in Portland, Me.

“She was so attuned to them and them to her. They had such a love about them,” Tremblay said. “People need to hear more about Jennifer’s role as a mom, and her love for her kids and her life. She’d NEVER ever leave them.”

8paws, Traymar, Laughing and 25 others like this.
  6. gitana1

gitana1 Verified Attorney

Not really. Because the divorce case would've simply died on its own (because the court loses jurisdiction) and orders rendered moot if Jennifer was determined to be dead. He would've have automatically gotten custody and all the community assets (unless her estate took up the issue of assets and debts in probate court). Which is probably why he killed his wife.

Except that her mother intervened and is now going to be a party to the case. So now the case continues and grandma is asserting custodial rights, even if Jennifer's body is found.

He's been in a rush to get control of the kids because he's a controlling narcissist.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
    8paws, Firrewhisper, Traymar and 32 others like this.
  7. spaz1959

How far is the nearest airport from FD? Is FD growing in his hair and beard?

Laughing, Kapua, Flicka1 and 2 others like this.
  8. DEB-Z

DEB-Z BSN, RN

It amazes me after living in a small New England state, then relocating to FL, how small the states are in the North East...
    It takes nothing to drive from MA into RI if you are not familiar with the streets, you would never know... Especially when the GPS on cars keep redirecting your route when driving... unless you personally know the roads a brief unintentional mistake is bound to happen... It is not like he was making a run for it !

Kapua, Flicka1 and Alkali13 like this.
  9. Alkali13

Alkali13 Wannabe Criminalist

Whether he left the state intentionally or not, I bet the speed with which LE was aware may have shaken him. Plus, the longer he's out, the better chance he might slip up in some way. They can take their time building their case and sifting through the trash evidence they've collected while investigating the tips and video footage.

Laughing, Kapua, Flicka1 and 6 others like this.
  10. Herat

Herat Well-Known Member

As in:

Can I make it to NYC, JFK, or LaGuardia before they know I’m gone.

Traymar, Laughing, Kapua and 6 others like this.
  11. Alkali13

Alkali13 Wannabe Criminalist

Bradley is closest to Farmington. It's a small international airport, but there's no way he'd make it through there without anyone noticing.

Laughing, Kapua, mojojojo68 and 3 others like this.
  12. Bulldogs2

Bulldogs2 Well-Known Member

It takes a long time for these evaluations

13. LittleBitty

LittleBitty Well-Known Member

Tomorrow will be a powder keg then! Lots of stuff happening. I feel so bad for JD. She was bullied and harassed by FD and his legal team. Petitions the court, because of all the vitriolic stuff flying, and is successful in getting a GAL so that there would be an impartial observer. She is denied a TRO and even after specific violations of the Judges orders (not to speak Greek in front of the GAL, not to bring kids around MT and her daughter—which FD does and tries to get the kids to lie about) by FD he is still granted even more supervised visitation. And then the GAL allegedly shares an incomplete study with FDs counsel which his highly unscrupulous attorney NP is now using to attack her! I just....I am ready for people to be arrested or rearrested NOW! Bring it on!

14. spaz1959

Gitana 1, I would love to hear your opinion of what you think FD is up to with crossing state lines?

Laughing, Kapua, mojojojo68 and 6 others like this.
  15. sds71

sds71 Well-Known Member

There are flights from BDL to Greece

Laughing, Kapua, mojojojo68 and 7 others like this.
  16. Twistinginthewind

Twistinginthewind Well-Known Member

Back to the topic of FD's financial finesse / business integrity or lack thereof with all the McMansions he 'developed' and tried to sell in CT apparently bankrolled by his FIL, he went so far as to file with the town of Farmington in 2014 to challenge their fair market value of the 4 JC home they owned because, presumably, he / they didn't want to have to pay property taxes on the higher value.

FindACase™ | Dulos v. Town of Farmington
    The plaintiffs, Fotis and Jennifer Dulos, are owners of real property at 4 Jefferson Crossing in the town of Farmington (town). The plaintiffs challenge the fair market valuation of $3, 654, 400 placed on their property by the town's assessor on the Grand List of October 1, 2012.

The plaintiffs' appraiser, Bruce Hunter (Hunter), valued the subject, as of October 1, 2012, at $1, 600, 000. The town's appraiser, Robert B. Ficks, Jr. (Ficks), valued the subject, as of October 1, 2012, at $2, 875, 000.

Not surprising IMO that the GAL was somewhat asleep at the wheel

Laughing, mojojojo68, Flicka1 and 3 others like this.
  17. Herat

Herat Well-Known Member

Does FD have his passports back?

Laughing, mojojojo68, Flicka1 and 2 others like this.
  18. Bulldogs2

Bulldogs2 Well-Known Member

Can you p,ease explain what this article says? Thank you

Flicka1 and LittleBitty like this.
  19. afitzy

afitzy Well-Known Member

I'm still a bit confused about why we are back to Family Court as my understanding was that GF filed the custody motion in Probate Court? What happened to the Probate Court ruling RE: Custody?

Flicka1, LittleBitty and spaz1959 like this.
  20. spaz1959

I'm sure this *** FD knows a guy. ...

Traymar, Laughing, Kapua and 7 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.