Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #14 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. But let's keep it real. It makes no sense that this is JD. MOO.

Ok. Let’s get real.
Keys found means clothing. Clothing likely for JD bc not a robbery. Or sex crime. IMO.
Ok. So you sleuthers, especially the poster with all the nautical info, which was GREAT, by the way, could her body have been tossed out into ocean and currents brought her into this area?
Well. If it’s JD, let’s keep the ball rolling....
If not, we need to keep searching. And prayers to the Coney Island victim and family.

Agreed. But let's keep it real. It makes no sense that this is JD. MOO.
You are probably correct but dumping bodies in NYC waters has a long history and has been well used in crimes of the past (with mostly mixed results I believe). NYC waters are rough on bodies making ID difficult if bodies are left in the water for any period of time.

Who is to say the the perp in JD case instead of driving north decided to drive south towards NYC instead. The Hudson River moves quickly and if a body dumped say at the GW Bridge doesn't hit any obstacles (not smart for perp to assume this as Hudson has many obstructions and a body sometimes washes up along the shore on the West Side) but could be in open water at some point and never be found if the perp is very lucky.

The thing is that we have zero info this point on which direction the perp headed when leaving NC. We have seen more searching in Hartford than NC so LE must have some CCTV to support this search plan but we have seen no announcement of a body found unfortunately. We also don't know if any other parties are involved. We will have to wait and see.

That is what I keep trying to figure out- if MT wasn’t involved in anything then what is the reason he brought her? It has to be part of his master plan. Did he stop by a place and he needed a translator, did he try to make her look like someone else? It just doesn’t seem possible that she is completely innocent.
The body was stashed at or near the house for later disposal?

You are probably correct but dumping bodies in NYC waters has a long history and has been well used in crimes of the past (with mostly mixed results I believe). NYC waters are rough on bodies making ID difficult if bodies are left in the water for any period of time.

Who is to say the the perp in JD case instead of driving north decided to drive south towards NYC instead. The Hudson River moves quickly and if a body dumped say at the GW Bridge doesn't hit any obstacles (not smart for perp to assume this as Hudson has many obstructions and a body sometimes washes up along the shore on the West Side) but could be in open water at some point and never be found if the perp is very lucky.

The thing is that we have zero info this point on which direction the perp headed when leaving NC. We have seen more searching in Hartford than NC so LE must have some CCTV to support this search plan but we have seen no announcement of a body found unfortunately. We also don't know if any other parties are involved. We will have to wait and see.

We can’t wait, can you imagine her children, GF, her sister? Not impatience but agony. I’m so sorry for their loss, no matter who the perp is.

Ok. Let’s get real.
Keys found means clothing. Clothing likely for JD bc not a robbery. Or sex crime. IMO.
Ok. So you sleuthers, especially the poster with all the nautical info, which was GREAT, by the way, could her body have been tossed out into ocean and currents brought her into this area?
Well. If it’s JD, let’s keep the ball rolling....
If not, we need to keep searching. And prayers to the Coney Island victim and family.
Are you asking if a body dumped in Long Island Sound could end up on Coney Island in pieces?

I wonder if he made a night run and the banging was a distraction. Just thinking out loud.

He came home around 8 pm after Albany Avenue. Checked mail box. On video. So that same camera would have picked up him leaving again. Whether later that night or the next morning. That next morning he also went to NY to get the kids? and was not allowed to see them. So. When was he in NY at GF’s home? Pinging off cell towers? Time it took to drive there and back? Pinging all the way? Any unaccounted for time on Saturday after she went missing?

I understand.

Were the keys to JD’s car in it when it was found? That wouldn’t mean much either way since people can have multiple sets of keys but just wondering. I don’t want anything bad to have happened to her ever but if it did, I want her found as soon as possible.
Where did the reference to keys come from? MSM? Don't believe its in the arrest warrants.

Sunrise on May 25th was at 5:32 am in the Southern New England (Boston, north of NC), and NYC (south of NC) regions.
Sunrise and sunset times New York City, May 2019
IMO it wouldn't be beyond the realm of possibility for FD to have been tidying up some aspect of hiding his murder of JD at the property he was building in NC at around 5 am the very next morning as loud metal banging sounds were heard from nearby this remote property, and for him to still have time to move and dispose of the body in the early morning hours unnoticed under cover of darkness and then semi-darkness. After sunrise it is still not truly bright daylight for 1/2 to up to several hours depending on elevation and vegetation. Somewhere close enough to access within 15 minutes to 1 or so hour's drive that was pre-planned and remote. There are literally hundreds of square miles of easily accessible wilderness and water bodies within a short distance of NC. NC, where JD went missing from, and FD conveniently happened to be working on building a house in the same small town, 70 miles from where he lives in Farmington, coinciding with their two year long acrimonious divorce. Perfect excuse for him to be in NC any old time. No coincidences in this situation, IMO.

Someone floated the theory , sorry can’t remember who, that FD could’ve flown or had someone fly over LI sound and dump a body .... I don’t know the current flow there would it be possible for the body to end up in Coney Island ?

I wonder if he made a night run and the banging was a distraction. Just thinking out loud.

And it wouldn't be difficult to make MT a "nightcap" with a little added Ambien.....To be sure she doesn't wake up early.

We're getting into novel stuff here, eh?! I'm thinking out loud also. However, trying to figure a body disposal site with all the water and land in CT and NY is pretty daunting.

As many others, I hold only good thoughts of peace for the family of whomever was found.

The sad thing to remember is that this body is someone's family and a hard day is coming.

Yes. Very true. Well said.

Still working on my addresses of importance so the list is more detailed. With dates of searches. And will hopefully try to add pictures once I can suss out how to do it.

I am curious to learn what all of that surveillance from neighbors’ cameras will show. Particularly, the neighbors near 61 Sturbridge Hill in NC. Neighbors of that property told NBC CT and the Stamford Advocate that LE asked them for their camera footage from at least May 19. So it should be interesting. It is indeed a complex puzzle. And I am glad LE has a wealth of tips and footage at their disposal in addition to some DNA evidence and cell phone data. Then you have to consider the financial aspect of this case which we would all agree has some serious red flags in it.

I just hope that when further charges are filed that the Arrest Warrants are unsealed. It would be interesting to know how close or far off some of our speculation is.

NC is on the eastern end of Long Island Sound and Coney Island Beach is on the southern shore of Long Island on the western end of LI.
A body dropped into LIS from shore would have to go with the current out to the Atlantic Ocean and around the end of LI and then come back in the length of LI to Coney Island.
I don't think that would happen in a million years mainly due to currents, the body would wash out into the ocean instead of cutting back in if it even got out to the ocean.

The reports on the body parts found said they found keys. I have no idea on JD. I was asking if anyone knew if the keys were in her car when it was found at the park. Sorry to confuse
The keys are interesting. I never put my keys in my pocket b/c I usually put them in my purse , IDK if that’s a women thing or just a me thing , for me it’d be odd for this body to be a woman unless someone stuffed them in a pocket after killing them .

The reports on the body parts found said they found keys. I have no idea on JD. I was asking if anyone knew if the keys were in her car when it was found at the park. Sorry to confuse
We have no info on what if anything was found in JD vehicle from LE.

I still am scratching my head that the public never got a picture of the actual vehicle as is typical in missing cases. We didn't even get the JD license plate info.

This leads me to believe the Suburban was immediately taken for forensic analysis.

I just hope JD subscribed to ever OnStar plan option available and that the vehicle was a gold mine for LE in terms of GPS data/time stamps etc.

Someone floated the theory , sorry can’t remember who, that FD could’ve flown or had someone fly over LI sound and dump a body .... I don’t know the current flow there would it be possible for the body to end up in Coney Island ?

That’s why I mentioned the poster with all that nautical information from awhile back. Very thorough explanation as to currents, tides, water etc. likelihood of body washing up one place or another.
That poster would probably have a very educated opinion for your question.
I just don’t remember how far back that post was made. More importantly who it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member