Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #14 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Above BBM....to add to the response from the water skiing lady....who I think lives in New York:
[QUOTEIn the summer of 2017, we were devastated to hear that the older boys had to decline the HWWF invitation to train and participate, for their first time, in the Junior Europeans held in Spain. The Dulos children have not competed since and it is our understanding that Jennifer does not want them to continue water-skiing. We hope, for the sake of the children, that they will be eventually reunited with their father, extended family and friends, and that they will be given the opportunity to follow their hearts and practice what they love. We miss them dearly.

I keep wondering about all the emphasis on the two oldest male children. What were the other kids doing during these competitions? Does that say anything about FD's mindset regarding girls/women? Are they relegated to being cheerleaders for their older brothers? Something about this is making me uncomfortable.

And, the idea that ALL of the children loved water skiing is a farfetched idea for anyone who has had children or worked with children. Kids in a family often look for their own niche...IMOO....[/QUOTE]
My sense is that we are getting a crash course in Greek culture and patriarchy. Oldest son/s are GOD and rarely do wrong in the eyes of anyone.

The fact that this lesson is coming from a greek female doesn't really surprise me as she has to operate within her enviornment the best that she can but the comment does sadden me as this is 2019 and not 1819 and we are in the U.S. and not Greece!

Last edited:
I think we need to be careful about naming names of people that are not POI or suspects. If someone wants to link the case files for me (again) I can add that to the timeline although it is getting very long IMO. I can't look today - thanks
If a Mod comes on you can ask them but the source of the loan was MT who is a named suspect POI in the case. Maybe the best course is to find out as much as possible about the loan absent further discussion of the person the loan was given to.

LE says vehicle swap took place between 4:00 pm and 5:30 pm. This is listed at the beginning of every thread.

The record reflects the phone ping of 1:37 pm at Mountain Spring Road. I am not familiar with SB Road?

According to LE's timeline at the beginning of this thread, IMO, the vehicle exchange took place at 17:21 (5:21 pm), which fits within LE's approximation.

IMO, at 3:38 pm, FD left EE's truck at 80 MS and Walked home, arriving at 4:17 pm at 4JC.

Google maps confirms that those two homes could be walked in 40 minutes and FD walked it in 39 minutes, according to the phone pings.

IMO, EE picked up FD from 4JC and they traveled together, arriving at 80 MS at 5:21 pm for the vehicle exchange.

IMO, FD left EE's Red Truck at 80 MS and walked home, so that FD could mislead EE into thinking that the Red Truck had Never left 80 MS that Friday.

FD's phone then arrives back at 4JC at 5:34 pm.

Google maps denotes that the round trip takes 10 minutes and IMO, the additional 3 minutes was used to load the 30+ trash bags into FD's Ford Raptor.

IMO, and Only IMO, FD had EE load the bags onto FD's Ford Raptor, so that EE's fingerprints would be all over the bags.

IMO, FD was Setting Up EE as the main plan or as the backup plan and therefore FD Needed EE's fingerprints On those bags.

IMO, FD held onto the altered license plates and 30+ trash bags for 10+ hours, just so that FD could Set Up EE.

IMO, and Only IMO, EE lives near the more than 4 mile stretch of Albany Avenue in the Hartford Area, where FD's 'Trash Bin Odyssey of Stupidity Date Night' occurred with MT on that Friday.

IMO, FD wanted the altered license plates found, to fit into his plan of setting up EE.

FD could have just taken the altering tape off the plates and put the plates back where FD had them stored or just thrown them away in any trash receptacle earlier in the day.

IMO, there is No Way that FD planned to return for the plates when there were literally hundreds of other locations better suited for retrieval.

Once the Fedex package was in the storm drain, it could very easily wash up Anywhere and IMO, that is exactly what FD wanted to happen.

IMO, FD left the altering tape on the plates as part of his ploy.

IMO, FD placed the altered plates on EE's Red Truck that Friday, so that FD could 'reasonably' use the Red Truck 'undetected' as being EE's Red Truck.

FD needed to make sure that the Red Truck could not be identified while in NC so that FD could reasonably mislead EE into thinking that FD did Not drive EE's Red Truck that Friday.

IMO, FD Needed EE to think that EE's red truck Never left 80 MS that Friday.

The ONE big question?

Why would FD hold onto 30+ bags and two altered vehicle plates, for 10+ Hours???????

IMO and Only IMO, FD was setting up EE.

IMO, FD's extremely altered hair cut could have been done to look more like EE.

I am SO Glad that EE immediately retained a top notch attorney and I am SO Glad that LE has stated that EE is Not a suspect.

FD is fit and could easily walk or jog that short distance. Or he could have used a bike or motorbike. With a helmet on, nobody would know what his hair looked like.

Also, where FD's phone was is not necessarily where he was. He could have asked MT to transport his phone. He could have used a burner phone, or just not used a phone at all for several hours.

IMHO.

Did anyone else here think that No Case Norm sounded more than a wee bit defensive in his statement, almost bordering on peevish?

But more importantly in my mind is the question of whether Pattis would have made his identical statements to a MALE writer of the same stature as Gillian Flynn? It almost sounded as if Pattis was saying to Flynn how dare you have an opinion in this case as what you do isn't serious work and mine is serious work based in "REALITY"? Oh boy, lots to unpack here IMO. Does Pattis have issues with strong and successful women and might this be why he has attacked not only JD so strongly over the past 3 weeks but now a successful writer like Gillian Flynn? Is his goal to completely alienate all potential female jurors in the State of CT? If so, then he is on the right path!

Honestly the entire comment where Pattis finished his statement with a direct shot right at Flynn: "So here’s a message to Gillian: Be gone, girl. There’s serious work to be done here. This isn’t fiction. It’s reality." In my mind this statement is a nanosecond ahead of the classic, "now, now don't worry your pretty head about it dear" or "serious work is men's work" or "let the men handle this".

Oh boy. Buckle up as the jury pool is diminishing by the day if Pattis is seeking to eliminate women. Wonder if he will issue an apology on this statement. Somehow I won't hold my breath waiting as its simply who he is. Stunning how similar Pattis seems to be in his views towards women to those that came through loud and clear in the Family Court documents about FD. Two more peas in a pod!

This is 'Reality'?

NP is using a Fictitious character and a Fictitious storyline as a defense in FD's 'Reality' in the media?

LE says vehicle swap took place between 4:00 pm and 5:30 pm. This is listed at the beginning of every thread.

The record reflects the phone ping of 1:37 pm at Mountain Spring Road. I am not familiar with SB Road?

According to LE's timeline at the beginning of this thread, IMO, the vehicle exchange took place at 17:21 (5:21 pm), which fits within LE's approximation.

IMO, at 3:38 pm, FD left EE's truck at 80 MS and Walked home, arriving at 4:17 pm at 4JC.

Google maps confirms that those two homes could be walked in 40 minutes and FD walked it in 39 minutes, according to the phone pings.

IMO, EE picked up FD from 4JC and they traveled together, arriving at 80 MS at 5:21 pm for the vehicle exchange.

IMO, FD left EE's Red Truck at 80 MS and walked home, so that FD could mislead EE into thinking that the Red Truck had Never left 80 MS that Friday.

Google maps denotes that the round trip takes 10 minutes and IMO, the additional 3 minutes was used to load the 30+ trash bags into FD's Ford Raptor.

IMO, and Only IMO, FD had EE load the bags onto FD's Ford Raptor, so that EE's fingerprints would be all over the bags.

IMO, FD was Setting Up EE as the main plan or as the backup plan and therefore FD Needed EE's fingerprints On those bags.

IMO, FD held onto the altered license plates and 30+ trash bags for 10+ hours, just so that FD could Set Up EE.

IMO, and Only IMO, EE lives near the more than 4 mile stretch of Albany Avenue in the Hartford Area, where FD's 'Trash Bin Odyssey of Stupidity Date Night' occurred with MT on that Friday.

IMO, FD wanted the altered license plates found, to fit into his plan of setting up EE.

FD could have just taken the altering tape off the plates and put the plates back where FD had them stored or just thrown them away in any trash receptacle earlier in the day.

IMO, there is No Way that FD planned to return for the plates when there were literally hundreds of other locations better suited for retrieval.

Once the Fedex package was in the storm drain, it could very easily wash up Anywhere and IMO, that is exactly what FD wanted to happen.

IMO, FD placed the altered plates on EE's Red Truck that Friday, so that FD could 'reasonably' use the Red Truck 'undetected' as being EE's Red Truck.

FD needed to make sure that the Red Truck could not be identified while in NC so that FD could reasonably mislead EE into thinking that FD did Not drive EE's Red Truck that Friday.

The ONE big question?

Why would FD hold onto 30+ bags and two altered vehicle plates, for 10+ Hours???????

I am SO Glad that EE immediately retained a top notch attorney and I am SO Glad that LE has stated that EE is Not a suspect.
Awesome well thought out theory Grammy!

If a Mod comes on you can ask them but the source of the loan was MT who is a named suspect POI in the case. Maybe the best course is to find out as much as possible about the loan absent further discussion of the person the loan was given to.
we definitely can sleuth MT and pull all the cases / judgments, etc. It's just the others (bank officers, etc) I think we need to be careful of IMO.

The ONE big question?

I'm really intrigued by most of your theory and I think it was you that noticed the ski case on top of FD's other SUV as well. My question is, if they loaded the bags from the red PU to the black pickup wouldn't EE have known that FD used the truck that day? How else would the bags get in there?

The ONE big question?

So what would’ve been the purpose of EE And FD swapping cars if EE is clueless ? People just don’t go around asking friends acquaintances “Hey Joe wanna switch trucks today ?” And if EE was not working for FD at the time why would he agree to load 30 bags into his truck ? And if he did I bet he was thinking wth is in these bags ?

According to Pattis’ motion, Troconis was overheard on Sunday saying, “she loves Mr. Dulos,” and she does not believe he was involved in his wife’s disappearance.

“She feels badly that Mr. Dulos has been accused of foul play,” Troconis was overheard saying, according to Pattis’ motion.

Pattis said his client wants to speak to Troconis.

“Mr. Dulos would like to make contact with Ms. Troconis to thank her for her kind words,” Pattis wrote in his motion.

Wait !! Didn’t NP say that their is “no love lost” between FD and MT ? So which is it dude ?
She may or may not loooooove Mr. Dulos. [barf]
Hopefully, she loooooves her freedom more; that is, hopefully she will not want to spend any more time in jail. If she truly had no idea what FD had up his sleeve, and that is certainly debatable, she'll come down on the right side of the law. It will be interesting to see what she chooses to do. MOO

Property records show it was owned by the French former employee of Fore Group, not sure if I can write his name here. He’s the one that court records show was lent $75,000 via Side Piece.
Does anyone know when this loan was made? Was it around the time JD went missing? Just curious how this fits in the time line...

that's one of the Fore group properties- I posted the addresses on page 1
123 Hunter Drive - Fore Group Inc.

Haven't heard anything in MSM regarding this address
Here is what the MSM has to say about 123 Hunter Drive:
1:
West Hartford real estate transfers for the period May 29 – June 2, 2017.
$650,000. 123 Hunter Drive. Fore Group Inc. to Guillaume Vidallet, deed filed on May 31, 2017.
Westmont Colonial Sells for $988,800 - We-Ha | West Hartford News

It was also reported sold on 1/2/2018 for $595K.

This may be connected to the JD divorce filings/subpoenas

Last edited:
She may or may not loooooove Mr. Dulos. [barf]
Hopefully, she loooooves her freedom more; that is, hopefully she will not want to spend any more time in jail. If she truly had no idea what FD had up his sleeve, and that is certainly debatable, she'll come down on the right side of the law. It will be interesting to see what she chooses to do. MOO
Frankly I think NCN is full of it ... he keeps changing the status of their relationship more often than I change my underwear ( which is daily by the way ) .

we definitely can sleuth MT and pull all the cases / judgments, etc. It's just the others (bank officers, etc) I think we need to be careful of IMO.
The loan may possibly be connected to Fore Group sale of a house at 123 Hunter Drive. I posted a MSM reference to this sale just a few posts up. Both the banker and the former Fore Group employee were subpoenaed to appear in the JD/FD divorce case.

1:
$650,000. 123 Hunter Drive. Fore Group Inc. to GV, deed filed on May 31, 2017.

There was a loan payment due July 1, 2017 - GF lawsuit where he signed a promissory note - he should have used the proceeds from this sale (it appears to have taken place if there is a Deed from Fore Group to the new owner)to cover that note IMO. I think JD knew he was not going to do that and helped her decide to make the run for it. IMO. In the media thread we do have a lot of the case pleadings that we were able to copy from MSM. No doubt in my mind this was money driven but with alot of seething rage after she took the children (and the bathroom scale) and left him. JMO

The ONE big question?

All makes great sense. Only question is ... wouldn’t FD’s fingerprints be on the bags too?

The bank loan came from Sue Morin of Farmington Bank who pleaded the 5th since she didn't want to self incriminate herself. She now works for Peoples Bank. The loan had MT name on it.

I am not sure I quite understand how this worked, and why SM would have made a loan that she then couldn’t testify about without incriminating herself. Can you explain how this may have played out?

I just spent several hours walking around the West Hartford Resevoir thinking about what you guys were saying at the end of thread 13.
Disregard all my previous IMOs. If FD was at the Resevoir after she disappeared it was most likely to throw people off. He’s confident she won’t be found and the LE is not searching the Resevoir. IMO He has a friend with a plane & FD has revenge fantasies of tossing a brick out of a plane. Or even a helicopter for all we know. Wouldn’t necessarily need an airport (?) for a helicopter if the friend has land. If you were to dump her over Long Island Sound she would never be found. And there is a Foregroup property down there.
Where else could she be if FD says she’s gone, LE is not searching, and her family isn’t pushing anything. So I guess FD buddy get thee to a lawyer!

1:
$650,000. 123 Hunter Drive. Fore Group Inc. to Guillaume Vidallet, deed filed on May 31, 2017.

This is interesting...JD accused him of hiding assets...if so forensic accounting will pick this up for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998