Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #14 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really intrigued by most of your theory and I think it was you that noticed the ski case on top of FD's other SUV as well. My question is, if they loaded the bags from the red PU to the black pickup wouldn't EE have known that FD used the truck that day? How else would the bags get in there?

It was not me about the ski case but thanks for the support.

According to LE, FD traveled to and from 80 MS a few times that Friday as shown in FD's phone pings.

IMO, FD unloaded EE's red truck at 80 MS.

IMO, FD then took EE's red truck through the Avon Car Wash before leaving the truck at 80 MS and walking home to 4JC.

So to answer your question, IMO, the bags were not in the red truck when EE arrived for the vehicle switch.

Before being jailed in connection with the disappearance of Jennifer Farber Dulos, her estranged husband, Fotis Dulos, faced a downward spiral in his business and marriage
snipped
His ventures drew strong financial backing from his father-in-law — nearly $10 million between 2004 and 2016, according to court documents. But in early 2017, those funds were cut off after his father-in-law died, squeezing cash flow. The loss of that financing also came as demand for high-end homes had weakened significantly.
I had forgotten how well done this article was - $10 million to FD from HF. Yikes.

Here is what the MSM has to say about 123 Hunter Drive:
1:
West Hartford real estate transfers for the period May 29 – June 2, 2017.
$650,000. 123 Hunter Drive. Fore Group Inc. to Guillaume Vidallet, deed filed on May 31, 2017.
Westmont Colonial Sells for $988,800 - We-Ha | West Hartford News

It was also reported sold on 1/2/2018 for $595K.

This may be connected to the JD divorce filings/subpoenas

MOO MOO
so GV puts 10% down and gets $65 K by phoning a friend? Plus a $10K bonus to cover his fees???

I just spent several hours walking around the West Hartford Resevoir thinking about what you guys were saying at the end of thread 13.
Disregard all my previous IMOs. If FD was at the Resevoir after she disappeared it was most likely to throw people off. He’s confident she won’t be found and the LE is not searching the Resevoir. IMO He has a friend with a plane & FD has revenge fantasies of tossing a brick out of a plane. Or even a helicopter for all we know. Wouldn’t necessarily need an airport (?) for a helicopter if the friend has land. If you were to dump her over Long Island Sound she would never be found. And there is a Foregroup property down there.
Where else could she be if FD says she’s gone, LE is not searching, and her family isn’t pushing anything. So I guess FD buddy get thee to a lawyer!
IMO So before returning to Farmington after he killed her he loaded her into a steel drum at the Sturbridge house. Then Sat 5 am his buddy came to meet him at Sturbridge and load the steel drum into buddies truck. Buddy drives to his own property and at some point they load it on a chopper and unload it over the sound. IMO

So what would’ve been the purpose of EE And FD swapping cars if EE is clueless ? People just don’t go around asking friends acquaintances “Hey Joe wanna switch trucks today ?” And if EE was not working for FD at the time why would he agree to load 30 bags into his truck ? And if he did I bet he was thinking wth is in these bags ?

It was reported that EE had use of FD's Ford Raptor all week while EE was working on the Sturbridge property in NC.

It was reported by LE that the vehicle switch back was completed on that Friday sometime between 4:00 pm and 5:30 pm.

It is not unusual for an employer to allow an employee access to the employer's vehicle to drive to a location outside of an employee's normal work location.

My own employer did that very thing. It was less expensive for my employer to allow me the use of His vehicle, instead of paying me the IRS mileage rate for using my own vehicle.

EE was definitely working for FD that Friday.

LE cameras picked up EE driving FD's Ford Raptor in New Canaan that Friday.

FD was the money man and Not construction labor.

Reports are that FD would show up to construction sites in high end clothing and shoes.

It would not have been out of the Ordinary to have EE load up FD's Ford Raptor with the 30+ bags.

Keep in mind that the entire week in May we are referring to, EE was still working for FD.

So, EE was still an employee or sub contractor on Friday, May 24, 2019.

There was a loan payment due July 1, 2017 - GF lawsuit where he signed a promissory note - he should have used the proceeds from this sale (it appears to have taken place if there is a Deed from Fore Group to the new owner)to cover that note IMO. I think JD knew he was not going to do that and helped her decide to make the run for it. IMO. In the media thread we do have a lot of the case pleadings that we were able to copy from MSM. No doubt in my mind this was money driven but with alot of seething rage after she took the children (and the bathroom scale) and left him. JMO

I just love the bathroom scale!!

It was found in the GF court documents that FD stopped paying the mortgage on 4JC in late 2018, IIRC.

So, FD did continue with the payments after JD left in June of 2017 and for at least a year, IIRC.

MOO MOO
so GV puts 10% down and gets $65 K by phoning a friend? Plus a $10K bonus to cover his fees???
Some serious hot potato with this property.
Sold for $260k 4/15/2016: 123 Hunter Dr, West Hartford, CT 06107 - MLS G10012379 - Coldwell Banker
$650,000. 123 Hunter Drive. Fore Group Inc. to Guillaume Vidallet, deed filed on May 31, 2017: Westmont Colonial Sells for $988,800 - We-Ha | West Hartford News

Sold for $595k 12/31/2017: 123 Hunter Dr, West Hartford, CT 06107 - MLS 170020984 - Coldwell Banker

I just spent several hours walking around the West Hartford Resevoir thinking about what you guys were saying at the end of thread 13.
Disregard all my previous IMOs. If FD was at the Resevoir after she disappeared it was most likely to throw people off. He’s confident she won’t be found and the LE is not searching the Resevoir. IMO He has a friend with a plane & FD has revenge fantasies of tossing a brick out of a plane. Or even a helicopter for all we know. Wouldn’t necessarily need an airport (?) for a helicopter if the friend has land. If you were to dump her over Long Island Sound she would never be found. And there is a Foregroup property down there.
Where else could she be if FD says she’s gone, LE is not searching, and her family isn’t pushing anything. So I guess FD buddy get thee to a lawyer!
Just to clarify, FD lists 5 houses for sale. His own at 4JC, Sturbridge in NC, 80 Mt Spring across the street in Avon, 585 Deercliff where the Nanny ran over his Mom and the lawsuit over the rebuild happened and 20 Sky View Drive in Avon which doesn’t list him as an owner (it’s another builder so maybe some sort of partnership) just speculation, but anyway all other houses on the site were either owned properties that sold or home improvement projects on behalf of the owner of the home.

Just to clarify, FD lists 5 houses for sale. His own at 4JC, Sturbridge in NC, 80 Mt Spring across the street in Avon, 585 Deercliff where the Nanny ran over his Mom and the lawsuit over the rebuild happened and 20 Sky View Drive in Avon which doesn’t list him as an owner (it’s another builder so maybe some sort of partnership) just speculation, but anyway all other houses on the site were either owned properties that sold or home improvement projects on behalf of the owner of the home.
Ah correct! Scratch that part thank you! Soooo, closest private airport to New Canaan??

JMHO, he will not get away with this, particularly because 1) His DNA was (allegedly) mixed with her blood on the kitchen faucet; 2) He was allegedly caught on multiple video cameras disposing of evidence; 3) He had a strong motive and JD had expressed to the court that she was afraid of FD, and 4) IMHO this is clearly not a suicide, nor would it be typical for a random killer to clean up the crime scene and move the body. The evidence is there, but LE wants to find the victim's body. All IMHO.
Yes, that makes sense. I hope so. Fingers crossed.

Curious why you are giving up on the WHR location? It looks to be a sizable land area and wooded in addition to the large water area with great potential to get rid of remains IMO? Do the paths offer easy access to the water to dispose of a body? Are any of the paths wide enough for a vehicle or motorcycle to use in order to access more remote locations? What is making you think that WHR is a red herring move by FD/NP?

I thought we had 2 properties on MtSpring to bring the total to 6 properties or did one sell?

It was not me about the ski case but thanks for the support.

According to LE, FD traveled to and from 80 MS a few times that Friday as shown in FD's phone pings.

IMO, FD unloaded EE's red truck at 80 MS.

IMO, FD then took EE's red truck through the Avon Car Wash before leaving the truck at 80 MS and walking home to 4JC.

So to answer your question, IMO, the bags were not in the red truck when EE arrived for the vehicle switch.
So your theory has FD driving the red truck and before EE arrived for the 'bag switch' FD had taken red truck to car wash and removed the plastic bags? Do you think that the red truck was ever in NC on the 24th or is your theory that there is another vehicle?

Curious why you are giving up on the WHR location? It looks to be a sizable land area and wooded in addition to the large water area with great potential to get rid of remains IMO? Do the paths offer easy access to the water to dispose of a body? Are any of the paths wide enough for a vehicle or motorcycle to use in order to access more remote locations? What is making you think that WHR is a red herring move by FD/NP?
The whole Resevoir property is gated and locked at night, you couldn’t get in with a vehicle after they close. You also can’t drive on any of the access roads though the Resevoir police do to patrol. The main paths are an oval with Center paths. But you can hear everything around there and it’s a bit of a fishbowl. Everything north of his house at MDC would be hard to access with a heavy backpack.
*and I think he’s rubbing our face but I can’t say anymore because I don’t think it’s allowed on here
Fotis Dulos emerges at Sturbridge Hill home to continue work

So many issues with this entire exchange in my mind.

My big issue is WHY would an atty or any human being for that matter repeat a private conversation AND THEN BROADCAST IT TO THE WHOLE WORLD via multiple media outlets? What does repeating common gossip say to you about the basic integrity of the individual involved?

To me it says simply that there is NO LINE that this individual won't cross, that he has zero respect for personal privacy and is someone that at the most basic level cannot be trusted ON ANYTHING.

We saw the EXACT same behavior by No Case Norm on the allegedly 'stolen' psych report most recently. Again, the same issues present with No Case Norm of no boundaries, focus on winning at all costs, zero respect for missing victim, zero respect for children of missing victim and frankly next to no respect for basic law as what he did with the report was in contravention of Family Court ruling on the report.

Nothing more in my mind to say about No Case Norm as he has told us precisely who and what he is and by reflection who and what FD is!

Please don't misunderstand this post as I absolutely respect that No Case Norm has a job to do as a defense attorney for FD. BUT, the entire way that he has approached this job/case with extreme victim shaming, questionable ethics regarding releasing private conversations/overheard comments from MT and questionable legality of his actions with regard to the psych report in particular have given me pause to question his motives and his professionalism.

There are many excellent defense attorneys in the US and its possible to do a brilliant job for your client without all the victim shaming, hate speech, cheap shots, fake news and circus like shenanigans that the No Case Norm Circus has brought to this case. MOO!

I agree with what you say. I thought lawyers aren't allowed to make inflammatory statements to the media and NP has gone way overboard.

JMO

Ah correct! Scratch that part thank you! Soooo, closest private airport to New Canaan??
Planes are complicated and also leave a trail IMO (gas, hangar, mechanic maybe etc.). I will double check but I think plans have to be filed above 18,000 feet for both planes an helicopters and when you are using instruments. Sure you can try to fly illegally and not file but the airspace in the NE is crazy busy and NC is in flight path of both Westchester and LGA airports and even probably gets overflow from JFK on a busy day and you will be seen on radar. We know from past experience that Homeland Security is active in the area too and I have no idea what exactly their capabilities are in the air! We also know that DEA is active in/around Long Island Sound as drugs are brought in by water. I am sure there are other agencies active but these along with the Coast Guard make no attempt to hide their presence in the area along the coast.

There are any number of people in NC that have helicopters and use them daily and most probably fly below the level where plans have to be filed and fly line of sight. But I also think that if you plan your flight intending to use instuments then you have to file a plan. The weather situation this time of year is hard to predict with popcorn storms, overcast skies and lots of cloud cover and these situations might require instruments in order to fly safely. I'm not a pilot so these are just guesses/many assumptions on my part so suggest doing more research to see if this is doable.

All this being said, if someone stays below the filing level which I think is 18,000 ft using a tactic like nap-of-the-earth/flying under the radar and they pick a good weather day then perhaps its possible that FD ultimate revenge fantasy of dropping the brick or metal drum could be accomplished assuming no radar trail. IDK about the radar situation for aviation and homeland security but my guess is that given the proximity to NYC that radar nets over the tri state area are elaborate and quite sophisticated. So, I really wonder if its possible to truly 'fly below the radar/nap of earth it' in the tri state area? Need a pilot to answer that question!

But I also wonder who would risk their pilots license and prison to facilitate such a plan? Look at MT and the trashbin odyssey (and the many other things she most likely did) and she was charged with hindering/tampering and is looking at 10 years and not seeing her daughter grow up! MOO

Last edited:
Does JD have siblings? Thinking about the kids . Now they have no mother and their father will be spending the rest of his miserable life Behind bars ( God willing ) so basically they're orphans . GF seems to one tough cookie but at 85 she’s no spring chicken .

She has a sister and the sister has been with GF in photos, I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88