Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOBI-Awards-2018_Fore-Group_3-1024x1015.jpg

Wonder how these other two are taking it. Time to look for another job me thinks.

Did he bring 30 bags with him?

That could actually be only 1 box.
Also, the 30 bags could include some from crime scene clean up and some from the body disposal site.
Dont they also have to have collateral to back up the rest in case she runs the bond company has something to get the rest of the money?

If you have 50K cash, chances are you have a home or other assets worth 500K, moo.

I wonder if this was premeditated. And if it was how far in advance? They were so sloppy with the evidence I can’t imagine that it was planned. I wonder if he went to her home to scare or intimidate her, and then his rage took over?
Going there to scare her would not be good for his court cases. If he tried to cover up that he was there (eg. obscuring license plates, using burner phones), it was premeditated.

Michelle Troconis, a CEO and mother, charged in Jennifer Dulos’ disappearance

Troconis and Fotis Dulos became entangled in a romantic relationship a year before Jennifer Dulos filed for divorce, according to court filings in the case. Jennifer Dulos said in the documents her estranged husband referred to Troconis as his “paramour.”

Troconis had “significant ties to Argentina,” according to the divorce proceeding filings, because her child lives there and the father of her child owns a ski resort there.

“[In] the past, my husband has made references to disappearing to a ski resort, ‘where everyone wears masks every day and are indistinguishable from one another,’” Jennifer Dulos said in the filings.

Troconis worked for nine years as a marketing director for Cerro Castor, an Argentinian ski resort, which hosted the 2012 Freestyle Skiing World Cup.

She was deeply involved with the initial set of the the resort, her LinkedIn profile says, and was in charge of hosting high-profile guests, including celebrities and politicians. Troconis attended board meetings, traveled to other resorts across the globe and wooed potential investors in the company.

The woman briefly worked for ESPN [Argentina & Chile] as a producer and hosted a show called “Snow Time” in 2004. She interviewed World Cup athletes, directors of ski resorts and celebrities on the show.

The last or current job Troconis has listed on her Linkedin account is “corporate events coordinator” in Miami Beach, Fla.

Troconis has been living at Fotis Dulos’ Farmington home, according to public records. She previously lived in Miami Dade County.

The entrepreneur and her sister, Daniela Troconis, invented “Seal” shoe protectors, designed to keep snow, rain and mud off of footwear. They operated a company and distributed the shoes out of Miami.

Troconis appeared in photos with the Fore Group, Fotis Dulos’ firm, including one in 2018 when the company won eight awards from the Home Builders Association of Connecticut.

According to court filings in Dulos’ divorce, Fotis Dulos claimed “to be in dire financial circumstances” and that the Fore Group, which he is the sole shareholder of, may qualify for bankruptcy.

Dulos also said the “Fore Group has not generated any cash flow in 2019,” according to court documents.

Troconis graduated from the Universidad Central de Venezuela with a bachelor’s degree in psychology in 1998, her online professional profile says. bbm

Troconis’ private Instagram account reads: “CEO de mi hogar. Creadora de ideas para el dia a dia de Nicole,” which translates to, “CEO of my house. Creator of ideas for the day to day of Nicole.”

ETA: Take note tn.com.ar is also a major news site in Venezuela.

I don't believe MT was born in Tennessee without a credible source link.

Last edited:
IF someone saw JD on drop off at school - they may be able to figure that out. But I think they are all her clothes. I cannot believe they would be that stupid to put their own bloody clothes with hers then drop them in 30 different places MOO
Idk, I know some of those bags had sponges and stuff, but 30 bags is a lot for one outfit. I'd use like 8, tops.

If her parents own a boat in Miami - i guess it depends on her travel restrictions and how close they actually watch the gps monitor?
Around here (Florida) perps remove the gps ankle monitors all
the time and beat it. LE here gets lots of flack about it. The public
knows the ankle monitors are not even monitored. It's a joke.

I wonder if this was premeditated. And if it was how far in advance? They were so sloppy with the evidence I can’t imagine that it was planned. I wonder if he went to her home to scare or intimidate her, and then his rage took over?
Precisely. Wondering if he/they planned to scare JD "straight" re: the upcoming custody hearing, and things got out of control. Did the cleaning supplies/cloths come from JD's house, or can they be tied back to purchases FD made?
Also on the time frame info, is the assumption that FoTro both had phones turned off the morning of May 24? Unless I'm missing something, I see info on ping activity once FD is back up in Farmington, but nothing indicating him being in NC that morning.

That could actually be only 1 box.
Also, the 30 bags could include some from crime scene clean up and some from the body disposal site.
Yeah, I think he came to her house somewhat prepared. If there was a lot of blood he must have hit her with something. Did he bring the weapon with him?

So there it is. An absolute connection. It was her bloody clothes found in trashcans that those two creeps are seen putting something in.

Here's another case where a woman drove her boyfriend from the scene of a double murder but she was not charged with murder (which is what accomplices or accessories are charged with, apparently, in CT, rather than "accessory"), she was charged with hindering, like here.
Woman Charged With Being an Accessory to Hartford Double Murder
Just so you know, I couldn't read the entire article. Someone posted it was deceiving. Didn't actually state they were her clothes.

Precisely. Wondering if he/they planned to scare JD "straight" re: the upcoming custody hearing, and things got out of control. Did the cleaning supplies/cloths come from JD's house, or can they be tied back to purchases FD made?
Also on the time frame info, is the assumption that FoTro both had phones turned off the morning of May 24? Unless I'm missing something, I see info on ping activity once FD is back up in Farmington, but nothing indicating him being in NC that morning.

I bet she was dead before she even realized he was there.

I'm not saying it wasn't premeditated but I don't understand the focus on "30 bags" and where they came from.
The bags could have come from her garage that she was killed in....? And I doubt they loaded up 30 bags from the crime scene alone.
Crime scene + Body disposal + Disposal of their own bloody clothes JMO

So there it is. An absolute connection. It was her bloody clothes found in trashcans that those two creeps are seen putting something in.

Here's another case where a woman drove her boyfriend from the scene of a double murder but she was not charged with murder (which is what accomplices or accessories are charged with, apparently, in CT, rather than "accessory"), she was charged with hindering, like here.
Woman Charged With Being an Accessory to Hartford Double Murder
That is incorrect. The article doesn’t not attach ownership to the clothing. Only the blood found on the clothing. Here is a snippet of the article from the Hartford Courrant.

Police: Blood-stained clothing of missing New Canaan mother Jennifer Dulos found in Hartford trash cans, records show husband’s phone was in the area night she disappeared

“Clothing and sponges stained with the blood of missing New Canaan mother Jennifer Farber Dulos were found in trash cans in Hartford, and cellphone records showed the phone of her estranged husband, Fotis Dulos, was in the same area the night she disappeared, arrest warrant affidavits released Monday”

When I think about the arrest warrants and the cell phone data just includes the afternoon she disappeared (and MT cell pings are only included in the Hartford trip) it seems like they are withholding a lot - and just releasing what is necessary for the two charges - tampering with evidence (garbage bags of stuff and license plates) and hindering prosecution. I think the murder warrants will have the rest of the cell data from the morning and possibly evening before (May 23) and what he may have done with or without MT later (perhaps rebury the body?) We won't see any of this unless it is leaked or they arrest him for her murder (which I think they are waiting on her body) All MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks